Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your mantras to get you through anxiety, panic, stress or despair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed helps me the most Also, I like taking some supplements and vitamins which I get from Canadian pharmacy mostly, and I think they are pretty good and working. Maybe you will find something interesting to you there as well, have a look and let me know what you think about it. Good luck with it, guys. Hope you will be alright!
    Last edited by poeras; 05-24-2021, 02:58 AM.

Comment

my stress reducers
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the azaleas and the carcasses from the cats!

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your property SoOrbudgal. What river is that running by your land?

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish It's the North Umpqua River

Sage advice..... 😂
      Attached Files

Comment

I have ptsd, I use cannabis, classical music, breathing exercises, even candles to sooth my anxiety. Sometimes I pray to my Gods, gardening helps as well....I wish you luck and hope you find what centers you!

Comment

Works for me

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dog.png
Views:	320
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	517053
          Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

I guess we all deal with stress here by smoking weed) I also need to get out of the house and be alone. I like to ride a bike alone without a goal to get somewhere and look for new places. Helps a lot to relax, thanks to it. I feel freedom when I ride a bike
            Last edited by Helie; 09-08-2022, 09:00 PM.

Comment

In general, overcoming long-term anxiety, panic, stress and other things is a complex work. It is impossible to advise one thing, some miraculous drug that will make you feel great without any consequences. First of all, you should pay attention to your daily activity, diet and sleep. Once you normalize these things, you will already feel much better. Of course, some medicines can be added to this. For example, you can use sleeping pills, vitamins in your diet, or some herbal tea to reduce stress and anxiety. I love kava tea. What is a Kava Bar you can read here.
              Last edited by PaulFelder; 01-17-2023, 04:48 AM.

Comment

A person has to know their limitations but not to be deterred by them necessarily. Using binary decision making helps me work out problems. And sometimes those problems can be put on the shelf to deal with immediate issues. It seems I always have something in planning to occupy my thoughts too.

Comment

I've felt this way for a VERY long time, but Trevor Hall sums up my Mantra best with the words -
                  "Whatever path you follow push on till tomorrow, Love all, Serve all, and Create no sorrow."
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	LASACNS (2022_08_01 10_59_21 UTC).gif Views:	0 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	585984
                  I don't know who originally said this - but it's TRUE
                  "Gratitude is a Happiness Magnet"
                  Last edited by BU2B; 01-17-2023, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X