Which weed is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which weed is better

Ok gwe members this is a question that has had me stumbled for years and im sure alot of yous have been or over heard a debate about this. So what is better,stronger , and all around healthier. So over the years since indoors started in the last century or so and outdoors has been around since before man has been rolling it up and token up big fat marleys. But i want to see the numbers of votes for which is better me personally i love the outdoor hands down i mean good outdoor not that leafy hay smelling shit. I come from a place were there are alot of hippie communitys and i have to say the real hippies that know there drugs also my old man is a hippie and i must say if i compare the best indoor smoke ive had vs the best outdoor smoke ive had the outdoor won by a fair margin. It taste real like for instance you take a caged chicken egg and then have a free range egg the free range egg is better everytime. You take a store brought tomatoe and then go get a tomatoe out of nanas garden nanas tomatoe is better hands down. My best outdoor weed was more real tasting . The stone was harder and longer. But the best indoor weed i had smelt nicer and looked more appealing but that was it. So for me outdoor weed has been my prefered bud so 1 vote outdoor so far. And i relise this is a majority indoor growers forum but i would like every1 to give a honest vote and thats put this old debate to a final vote. IF AT THE BOTTOM YOU COULD PLEASE FINISH OFF YOURE MESSAGE WITH A (VOTE INDOOR) OR VOTE OUTDOOR so u can easily add votes thanks and hope to hear youre feedback/reponse
    IO'D

I vote OUTDOOR
    IO'D

Comment

I haven't had great outdoor I have had alot of great indoor. My vote goes indoor.

Comment

Only in terms of time will I say indoor. Outdoor is my love, bigger yields. Last summer was crappy, going big this summer lots of sunshine long days of no rain OK Mother Nature. Man I've had some great outdoor grows. Pictures this summer
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ABCCDE7B-5EB8-46E6-8951-DE618B99F996.jpeg
Views:	338
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	375842

I think they’re are pros and cons to both. I like the effects of sun grown buds. I vote outdoor.

Comment

Ask me that in a couple years after I have my future outdoor grows to compare. For now my only recent and decent grows are indoor.

Comment

Outdoor! The best I ever had/seen was grown outside, that shit would kick any stoners ass!

Comment

i would love to try outdoor growing..BUT...almost everyone i know that grew outdoors had pollinated plants this year. I dont know if its because everybody and their dog tired to grow weed last year or if is caused by a hemp farm located within a couple miles. Then i have to worry about dirty rotten thieves in my neck of the woods also, and bugs..lol. Gotta say indoor for me...im not looking for massive harvests...just good weed.
                Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                Canna Coco/perlite
                General Hydroponics Flora Series
                Cal/Mag.

Tent
                Bruce Banner
                Kushy Kush
                2Cookies and cream

Comment

So far 4 votes indoor and 3 votes outdoor. This is going to be a close outcome i believe. Its workn out vote for vote already i like this.
                  IO'D

Comment

• JohnEmad
                    JohnEmad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe you can insert a poll that will tally votes automatically

my vote is for INDOORS! I grew a beautiful plant outdoors last summer, but it was a constant battle. I had whiteflies, thrips, leafhoppers, powdery white mould, and finally caterpillars, which cost me several nice buds, but I still ended up with 12.5oz dried. so I bought a tent and light, about to harvest my first attempted. No bugs, no mould, no fuss!!! Not even close to the same yield, but I planted them on Nov. 04, and harvesting next week. i'll get better at training, and improve yield on future grows.

Comment

I think experienced growers would say it's an even tie, but then this forum and many like it don't typically discuss ingesting as far as what is good vs bad. I think overall if grown in nature the plant would likely be better because it is growing as nature intended. Having said that there are way more strains nowadays as compared to the old hippie times. Back in the 60's and 70's the potency of weed wasn't close to what you can grow today. Additionally you have to consider hydro and soil grows nowadays can be boosted with organic nutes versus commercial ones.

Personally I did my first grow outdoors and I have to agree that it can be a real trainwreck, especially with pests...mine ended up with spider mites and one plant got destroyed by a curious squirrel!!!

My vote is indoors. My first indoor was "Wedding Cake" and not only does it smell divine but it's smooth and tasty...has to be some of the best cannabis I have ever enjoyed.
                    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

6votes indoor 3 outdoor and nice 1st indoor growjohnb1963 i am hopin to get some funds of this outdoor grow to get tent and lights myself but i must say awesome 1st grow mate
                      IO'D

Comment

• Toker1
                        Toker1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This is how I did it.... first... My buddy gave me one of those warehouse HPS lights for my fist grows. I would rock that and use the bulb until it burnt out. Making my own concoctions.
                        Overtime I started collecting used grow equipment found on creigslist. Piecing together what I had until it was a complete set. Even visited a few grow operations that got busted... the laborers were handing out used grow equipment for free. You just had to move it for them.
                        Now, I can afford to buy new gear. I have a massive seed collection. But I still rock some of that used gear I collected many years ago.
                        Be thrifty is my point. You will do well.

And thanks to everyone on votes and thort i like it
                      IO'D

Comment

I grew the same strains from the same mothers inside and out. I love growing in the great out doors. Open space is definitely the best for growing purposes. At the end of the day, the indoor was more potent and more treps. There is a reason people charge and receive more $ for indoors.
                        Vote= INDOORS
                        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
                        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
                        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
                        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
                        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Toker1 Just from my outdoor grows and things that I can remember LOL most of my seeds were from bag seed or trades I made with other growers never really new the names just that they were either indica or sativa period. Have a good summer temps all was great 2-3 lbs of weed great smokes. But now knowing indoor i'm a late bloomer just been at it 3yrs or so. Comparisons with the looks you sure can tell whats outdoor and indoor at least I see it. I do think my indoor looks just like fancy ass dispensary jars buds and better in most areas. Smell, trim and taste. Outrageous to me the gram prices, but then they are selling to folks who are to lazy or scared to try growing on there own or too busy with life. I know all about how much $$$ these guys make off the grower, grower gets ripped off he takes all the expenses on themselves.
                          Supply and demand.
                          I see outdoor light deprivation grows and indoor hydro or coco from dispensary they really upsale the cost man what a racquet.
                          Thank goodness for being able to grow in a medical/rec. legal state.

• Toker1
                          Toker1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes. And some people have medical conditions that prevent them from growing as well.
                          In my day I used to grow bag seed too. After finding a late blooming hermi I switched to clones.
                          Now I buy a seed or 2, grow the mother and clone the hell out of them. I spread the love and grow the clones out till finish.
                          I find it saves major $$ in the growing process. Plus cloning is a skill in itself. I want to look into live tissue culture next.

Originally posted by dilvish View Post
                        boosted with organic nutes versus commercial ones.
                        I think the term "organic" has gone the way of the rainbow in that it no longer translates remotely to its original symbolism vs what the media has mangled it into today.

is there added benefit that "boosts" cannabis by going organic vs the direct chemical counterparts of what we feed our crops?

i agree with outdoor.. not for beginners unless you are in a relatively pest and predator free area.

start indoors where everything is controlled and then move outside after a few harvests.. you'll waste less.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X