No announcement yet.

Which weed is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to learn how to do voting polls ahaha as it stands 9x votes indoor/ 4x votes outdoor and here we go the indoors is creeping away .
    IO'D

Comment

This has been my most interactive post yet thanks alot every 1 for particapating and collectively sharing views i just need to learn how to make voting polls and use the sites tools cause the counting votes is getting trickey ahaha cheers every1 for youre time cant wait to see the outcome in couple weeks
      IO'D

Comment

I'd love to be able to answer that question . I'm growing my first ones right now and only had a chance to taste real weed on a trip to Amsterdam. It's incredibly tough to get good weed where I come from - I mean it's easy to buy on the street but I heard stories of it being soaked in bleach and other sh*t so I'm not risking it.

Comment

I’m still looking for that 1969 giggle weed that makes you laugh like hell for an hour, then zone out for 2. Everything else I’ve had is puff, puff, pass out. And it’s all INDOOR

Comment

hey there Corogold JohnEmad stirred up some thought so I went over to look at a poll creation.... go over to “+new topic”. The third icon on the left side of the page allows you to create a poll and select the options as well as limits on time.... seems easy enough

Comment

Add another indoor vote for a new grower. The benefits of an outdoor grow can be tremendous but for a new grower inside will probably give you the best chance of success. You also have to consider where you live. If you live where it is very humid or there are many pests it can be very frustrating to spend a lot of time growing you plants only to have them eaten by animals like deer or be ruined by mildew as a result of high humidity where you are growing. Also depending on where you live you may need to be concerned about 'rippers' a two legged low life that watches your crop then harvests it before you do.
              5' x 5' Gorilla Grow Tent (flower) AC Infinity Cloudline T8, Quiet Inline Duct Fan System with Temperature and Humidity Controller
              3' x 3'Gorilla Grow Tent (veg) AC Infinity Cloudline S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller

Two 2' T-5 fixtures with 4 tubes each for veg
              Two Electric Sky 300 V2 Wideband LED grow lights for flower

Water only / Super soil from KIS Organics

Current favorites: Aurora Indica, Nebula CBD, Northern Light, Pure Power Plant

Comment

There is something about the taste of outdoor grown that I love...but my vote still goes to indoor...
                best weed I ever had was hydro grown skunk#1 back in the early 90's...at least that is what I think it was.
                One hit was cereal and movie couch lock, and two hits was lights out, muchacho.

Comment

12x indoor and 4x outdoor and now im going to try the poll idea thanks Farmall
                  IO'D

Comment

Which is better indoors or outdoors
                    IO'D

Comment

Ok no im so not computer savy i have no idea how to do that sorry Farmall thanks for trying
                      IO'D

Comment

• Corogold
                        Corogold commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Place youre vote indoors or outdoor

• JohnEmad
                        JohnEmad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe I can help clarify the poll thing. Click on Make a Post, then see icons for a camera, a chain link, a poll and calendar.
                        click on the third from the left and it will say "Insert Poll". Follow that and you should be good to go.

Do i haved tomake new post
                      IO'D

Comment

• Farmall
                        Farmall commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think you do...

Thanks Corogold, and that's how I funded my indoors set-up, the large yield for my outdoor adventure.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X