Show your other grows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show your other grows

A break from the normal mj growing thread to share what else we have been growing in our gardens. Please share.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Click image for larger version

Name:	av2.JPG
Views:	432
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	369203Click image for larger version

Name:	av8.JPG
Views:	414
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	369204Click image for larger version

Name:	ceropegia1.JPG
Views:	506
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	369205Click image for larger version

Name:	pachyp brevicaule feb3.JPG
Views:	423
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	369206Click image for larger version

Name:	pasifl1.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	369207Click image for larger version

Name:	stapelia flower.JPG
Views:	380
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	369208Click image for larger version

Name:	weird succ.JPG
Views:	390
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	369209
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I have maypops (passion fruit) that grow wild on my place, alltatup have you used them for their medicinal value? (BTW flowers must be purple white are poison)

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise No, I haven't. I will have to research that. I had tons of the purple white ones.

• BlueberryGIrl
      BlueberryGIrl commented
      Editing a comment
      beautiful!

Call me a pussy for growing flowers and I’ll kick your ass, but in a nice way😆. Here is a picture of my lime and lemon tree. Some orchids and Christmas cactus who don’t know what time of year it really is
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1F2D8A17-183E-4688-A29C-8C1605F9E958.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.85 MB ID:	369218Click image for larger version  Name:	02CCB406-4A96-4E3C-9209-4E84C7E989C6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.63 MB ID:	369219Click image for larger version  Name:	1E3F8BBA-9CB9-4625-BFA7-2B61E396381F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.40 MB ID:	369220Click image for larger version  Name:	1575D87A-6C55-4A03-8F8C-36D32FED7DCE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	369221Click image for larger version  Name:	0B58E9D2-6943-4471-B2D2-1078A3EFD65B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.91 MB ID:	369222Click image for larger version  Name:	FCA2A124-8577-432F-88A5-240857D63EF8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.27 MB ID:	369223

we call the lemon tree Jacques Lemon’....they share the light with some friends for the winter

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Thanks seems like a lot of grandmas had these... SoOrbudgal my wife’s grandmother had one that was over 3 feet wide and maybe 2 foot tall. She died 20 yrs ago and the plant is still kicking ass. We have 1 room in our house that grows plants. It’s a corner room so gets morning sun from the East and afternoon from the south. Anywhere else...👎🏻

As for catholic school, being Italian, the church does very little wrong. At least that was the thought in 1955. My 1st grade nun told us she had a spanking machine under her desk. Then, she’d turn it on....rhythmically kicking the desk and we thought we were really screwed.. I’ve got some stories like you. They wore those black habits with Kleenex stuffed in one sleeve..always ready to blow a nose, probably from crying kids. As for those good girls... some AND SOME WERE EVEN BETTER😂

Each month the priest would come in and hand out report cards. He’d ask how many boys wanted to be priests and how many girls wanted to be nuns. Third grade almost everyone but by 7th grade...very few and that’s when they separated the 7th and 8th grades into all boys In one room all girls in another. Last time I saw a nun, she looked like any other woman with a skirt and ugly shoes.

I could write stand up comedy and do 60 minutes on catholic school

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmall the First Catholic girl I ever went out with, I was 15-16, and just got my drivers licence, we went parking by the river, and she told me, she ain't that kind of girl, the whole time, pulling off her panties.
      Yes, she was ,as were alot of others, according to BillyJoel. Lol.
      HappyGrowing ole bud.
      The folks in NO,La, were damn near all Catholic,

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey D.A.A.S.69 As they said in the movie "Top Gun" that is a target rich environment !!

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mold and fungus is important too! Thanks for sharing!!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the lift Toker1. People don't like staying too long at my house and don't drink lest they have to use the terlit. The management says I have to get rid of it because it's eating through to the outside of the building. I'm sending a sample to the CDC to see if it's rare and get my bathroom declared a Nationally Protected Agricultural Site (NaPrAgSt.) Or maybe a therapy animal. Then the management can kiss my ass.
      Should I dry it and smoke it? Blast it live resin or cured? Sublingual? A pinch between the cheeks and gums? Maybe lick it after a good, messy shower.
      I'll mail some to anyone who wants to try growing. Clones only, no seed. Vegges for a hell of a long time. It's getting some heavy duty blooming nutes this weekend. I've wiped some around the inside of my toilet to grow as a DWC.
      It sings to me in the shower. Or I, it. It's hard to tell with the acoustics.

Excuse me. I need a dab...

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it Gingerbeard serves a purpose fo sho

Spidermite I know you got something to contribute to this thread too.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont have any pictures atm but I raise and sell Angel Trumpets and moon flowers. I have 8 different colors of both. We also raise lobelia pine trees, full veggie gardens, all the herbs, grapes, pears, plums, peaches, and 5 different kind of apples. But Angel Trumpets and Moon Flowers are my passion.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Send us some Picts this summer.

The only thing I grow in winter beside cannabis

Name:	20161011_105932.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	369276 ask me again in summer.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice bear!! Did you catch him snatching picnic baskets?

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope homegrown just watering the lawn.
      The bear, yes alltatup you can have it. It was a crazy bear year, The huckleberry crop was low so all the bears(and others things) came down for Apple, pears, plum, cherry in the valley. This bear was a cub that had been helping it's blind toothless mother get food, after the mother passed the local bear police relocated this bear. Shortly after the two Black bears were gone I had a brown (grizzly) bear start hanging around, now the black bears are fine you can yell at them to get off the porch like a raccoon but them brown bears have nothing and I repeat NOTHING to be afraid of so you don't mess with them. One early morning I was sitting on my front porch and about 20 feet away that griz walk pass me, about 5 foot tall on all fours.
      That one was looking for a picnic basket Toker1

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That one can have my picnic baskets and I’ll gladly move out of town. Lol 😬
      Only saw one bear out in the woods before. It was a black bear, but needless to say it I would rather not see any at all.

Name:	20200124_081604.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	740.1 KB
ID:	369353 Last summer before the freeze.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice garden. Spring is just around the corner!! Looking good DAAS!!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful porch D.A.A.S.69 you have a very green thumb!

I don't grow many veggies just a few tomatoes peppers garlic herbs we have lots of upick farms and farmers markets to shop in summer.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely delicious. Thanks for sharing!!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolute paradise, Gal, it's all so gorgeous!!!!!

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      daydreaming of sitting in your garden, with a coffee and some of your home made jam on toast, watching the river go by.....wanna open a B&B? lol

Only thing I have growing inside atm is my herb garden. I have rosemary, lemon thyme, garlic chives, sage and some cherry tomatoes. No pics right now. But here's my summer garden
    ​​

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alltatup. It brings me much needed peace in my life

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      SirSmksAlot That's what mother nature does for us in this insane world.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a great raised bed you got there. I'm really getting into looking at the seed catalogs now.

Name:	line_1564581247696.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	396.6 KB
ID:	369391 Angel trumpet is the large plant. That's the mother plant for yellow flowers. I've had her for 27 years now. Couldnt find a pic in bloom.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Can’t wait to see her blossom this summer. Thanks for sharing!

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are really different. There are a few around here that are not as big but pretty when they flower

Found these growing in my wee mulch-heap-in-a-bucket. Whatever is growing out of the carrot top (Don't ever call me 'Carrot Top'.) looks more like roots than vegetation. It got buried down a couple inches in dirt to see what it does.
    I'm pretty sure the other root is marihuan'a. It was growing pretty deep in the WMHB. It also got put a couple inches under soil. The seed came from one of two places. I mixed in hmharrimhaha that had been blasted a few times. No doubt there were seeds in the detritus. Seeds can survive supercritical fluids. Or the seed fell out of my beard which means seeds can survive my beard.
    Soil. Coco. DWC. Solo cup. Straw. Beard.
    What d'yall think about grafting huaamahee to a citrus root stock? Maybe a living citrus tree? I know the weed wouldn't take on citrusy qualities and vice versa. It's all about the next fad in guerilla growing.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      There is nothing complimentary about it. Makes my ginger blood angry.
      I need a dab.

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol ok I have to step on some toes here. How about carrot beard?

Just fucking with you. But then again if your really mad just call my wife Pocahontas. Lmfao but not kidding.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, wife name calling is something I just won’t do. Learned that lesson early in life. I’ll verbally beat up on you and maybe your pet if I consider you a friend. I stay away from the better half and parents. Those fighting words. Lol

Pink Lady Lotus plants. Their dormant in my garage thru the winter but it the summer their a really beautiful plant. Massive leaves and dinner plate size flowers.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      homegrown no, it was some special thing that they said only bloomed for a few minutes and they all stood around it to gawk

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL Farmall, well they are pretty weird plants..when the flower does finally open, it opens mid morning but closes back up around mid afternoon(Pisses my wife off when she gets home from work and i say..Oh you should have seen the lotus plants today! they were awesome hahaha). And the blooms only last for maybe a week then drop their petals in hours. And a good rain can knock the petals off too.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      homegrown just like tulips. A slight breeze and pooof, theyre gone

More to come!
    2.5 x 2.5 tent
    Viparspectra PAR600
    4" Fan & Filter
    Coco-Perlite
    GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
    1x Cream Cookies
    1x Pineapple Express
    1x Northern Lights
    1x White Widow

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! Keep them coming! Great work!!

• herbgrower
      herbgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Toker1 If you're my friend, so's your mom.
    Spidermite The Borg were defeated.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Woah! I almost explained my joke because I didn't get yours. I think. Like, 'Surely you jest!' 'I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley.' Right? Twisting my joke around. Using Clairol as a name?
      I'm done dabbing. I feel like I should get this.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. The Vikings believed women could only get into Valhalla if they died during g childbirth. Clairol would have had a tough time. Just sayin. 🤔

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why I'm not a Viking woman.

Well Gingerbeard I respect any man who has a "Real beard. " Especially those guys that you leave with in the morning clean shaven and you come back and they have a full beard. That's my brother and he is a ginger beard too.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X