Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's Your Weather

Not much chatter these days, so......

Just shovelled half a foot ofsnow off my driveway - same amount coming later today, -20 celcius today. Tomorrow is supposed to be above zero and raining.

Not matter where one lives - weather s always a main topic - and lately - Mother Nature seems to be dominating our lives.

so how's your weather?

Last edited by Canuck147; 04-19-2020, 10:31 AM.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Howdy Canuck147 here in So. Oregon near Glide it's chilly,breezy about 30f this a.m. at our place but...20mi up the North Umpqua Hwy is closed do to snow/trees falling. Mountains got it good here skiers are pumped if they are allowed to drive up the mountain. We've mainly had lots of rain our river is high muddy.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

25(C) and cloudy. Perfect running weather!

Comment

Bay Area CA weather is just perfect year round. We live in a Mediterranean climate. I grow oranges, tangerines, and lemons year round (even in winter). I don’t miss digging my car out of snow just to spin out of control on some black ice on the expressway. Sometimes I look back at my old home’s current weather and just feel grateful for where I am at right now.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• WizardsNThings
          WizardsNThings commented
          Editing a comment
          Although I don't miss the traffic, definitely miss the weather in Berkeley. Year round running and fresh fruit was the best. Happy to be back in Vermont though! Can't ice fish in Berkeley

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha. Fresh fish is better than on ice anyway.
          Yes, Biserkley is how we refer to it locally.

Southern Alberta... -30C currently. Was -38C when I left the house this morning.
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Also wanted to mention that my tires this morning had flat spots where they were in contact with the ground overnight. Drove for 4 blocks before they were fully round again. 😏

The weather SUCKS in the dirty south. It's like 75 freakin degrees out there, it's been raining pretty good, I had to turn on the AC. No one has ever seen anything like it round these parts. Turning dry and cold again next week, fortunately, cuz I'm in flower!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Geeze that is wild the temps. It's sunny here right now but cold cold (at least to me it's cold LOL)

Green lights and blue skies at the driving range today. 76F, South Texas

Comment

• RFheavy
          RFheavy commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful day to hit a bucket!

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice buck!

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          I can see D.A.A.S.69 grabbing his rifle as we speak

Wind rain & brutal cold in Salem. Well.... brutal cold for here. Warmed up to 40°F now but there's ice on the puddles. Typical Jan day 😎

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          We've had 2 very brief power glitches today quickly 15 sec off back on.

alltatup - It's real. This is why he was unconcerned about me. Never a dull moment at the range. Plus there's always Shitbird.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Lil Shitbird!!! I remember that cat!!!!

alltatup This is what caught Shitbird's attention. Big mistake.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Look at him striding across the savannah like a king of beasts. Is it a snake? Did he get bit?

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          What kind snakes do ya got down there? Myself...I have a basic guideline for likeable things...must have no fewer that 2 legs and no more than 4. 🤣 (I do give special consideration to human amputees as they are meant to have 2 legs ) 😎

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          Never mind the snakes...what the hell kinda cats you raising down there? Shitbird comes golfing with you?? Is he rewarded for pest management?? lol that cat is hilarious. is he bringing the snake to you so he can show it off? I'v had cats do that with birds n mice..our current cat is a stray we brought in..lets just say hes become a bit LAZY now that he has a roof over his head..livin the good life now.

My weather sucks, temps are all over the place, high in the 70's some days 30's other days. Here in OK we set tween two streams. One comes in Oregon/Washington area, the other baja. Mostly they stay just north and south of me, but can change fast, if they go north I get rain, if they go south I get ice/snow cold dry air.

Comment

snows here then melts then snow then melt ,we had bare lawn showing yesterday and 2 inchs on the ground this morning
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I will need to mow soon, grass is growing and the trees are budding,, early spring?

I guess we're getting the short end of the stick in Omaha, no damn degrees at all, sunny but cold as crap.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds beautiful to me, the way winter should be.

It's been Snowing for two weeks here in N.W MT. and we've gotten 120" of snow in the mountains within that time, it finely cleaned out yesterday and was a blue bird day with a temperature of -1 Fahrenheit and now today, it's snowing again.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope you have a wood stove and a shit ton of wood.

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure do .

Warmed up to a mild -28 this morning. Woohoo!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X