Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I used to play machine gun from Hendrix to my AK-47 lollll Now and then some Enjoy the Silence from Depeche Mode.... Well now mostly the news on the internet.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Heard this Chris Stapelton song today and it caught me so played it a few times while working with the plants.

Comment

Anything less heavy, and all I get is popcorn lol

Comment

This'll get ur girls off to a quick start every morning!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            3x3' space in back of closet
            VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
            Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
            Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
            Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
            1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                      FunkyButtLovin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Saw them in OKC summer of '99 I think. They were good, my brother still has an autographed Fly's poster from that show on his bedroom wall. The Holiday Man cover.

• Detken
                      Detken commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds like fun. I really like this song. But its the only one I know by them. LOL

Plus the vid is fucking great.

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post

Comment

Dancing Days
                      Last edited by Gracey; 10-05-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
                        Not a big reggae fan. I never progressed that far musically. But I do like the Police's white boy version of it.

Comment

You've got me started on bands I saw live back in the late 90s, early 2000's. So many memorable bands, I'll take you guys on a ride through the last few festivals in OKC at All Sports Stadium.
                          7-15-1998 H.O.R.D.E. Festival

Also there were Barenaked Ladies, Huffamoose and David Garza. KattFest is right around the corner...

Comment

• Detken
                            Detken commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It was a great time for music, I never mind returning to great times like that.

Less than 2 month later at the same venue.
                          9-6-1998 KATT Fest

Brother Cane, Fixture and Waffle also played. This was another great festival, with only 2 members Local H put on the most memorable performance of the night and one of my all time fave live shows.

Comment

In this house there's a lot of 60s and 70s music on the sound system, or music that has the same sound (more or less) as the 60s and 70s. Mainly Rock, but also a fair share Folk music and even some Pop and Disco from time to time. Depends on the mood of the people living here I guess. But since I'm not alone in this house, I too have to compromise from time to time.

According to my "Spotify charts" the groups/artists I've listened to the most are;

1. My Morning Jacket
                            2. Pink Floyd
                            3. Creedence Clearwater Revival
                            4. Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real
                            5. Led Zeppelin

If it's groovy it's groovy

- C

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X