No announcement yet.

Bag/cartel seeds,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added to the line up, Sour Tangie, Alaskan Purple, Blue Dream and White Widow clones! It's going to be a great year! And I hope to give away many many clones!

Comment

My bag seeds just got some training last night. Rearranged my tents a little bit too. All of my flowering girls went into the 4x4' tents and I moved the veg plants to the big tent. Aiming for a few oz+ out of each of them so I'm going to try to fill up my 8x8' tent. I have some clones in hydro along side my bag seed. Those were doing great until my foot caught on my fan cord and knocked my fan on top of my hydro bucket. Messed up 3 of the 5 but they're salvageable, and it didn't hurt the biggest one. Anyway, 9 different strains quadlined and tied down and I think they look good so far.
      Attached Files

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the structure on all of the quads. I've only attempted two so far and I can get the basic structure just fine. I can't seem to get them cleaned up so nice on their way to the edges.New grower timidness, I guess. Nicely done.

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I let them grow out a bit more than usual before I started training them. First attempt at quadlining but I'm pleased with the results so far. Going to grow them a little wider and probably top them one last time, goal is about 2' wide maybe a little more. Don't be afraid to try new techniques, this one is really easy. I'm assuming you top your plants already (most of us do) and that's half the work. Don't be afraid to really thin out the middle cause it will fill in nicely. I may actually have to clear a little more on some of them, I feel like there may be a little too much still. I got rid of everything closest to the center, cut anything growing underneath but left the sides and above growth and haven't topped most of them yet, that way I can decide how many colas I want. Honestly, I think it's a little easier than mainlining and (at least for me) creates a cleaner look. Give it a shot on one of your next girls I don't think you'll be disappointed. I just got rid of it if I thought it would crowd up the middle too much. To me it also seems like they're growing a little faster than the ones I did the regular manifold on. These are also probably the best looking manifolds I've had, to be honest.

I hate when my #12s get tangled in sh!t! Your girls look very nice, may they fill your tent with many fat buds!

Comment

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I hope they do as well.

No one spoke up for seed from the MDs so IF that big pretty plant is male I will make a few seed for myself, and then pull/cut him.
      Thing is though it is showing me signs that it could go either way, extra stretch - male, hairs crossing at the limbs - female OK not 100% just a guess, but it is keeping me confused! Watching for balls,,,, that will tell the final story.

Comment

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm good on the seeds but thanks anyway

A little back story on the clones I just added, they were a gift from another member (if they wish others to know they can reply, I'll say many thianx for the clones and seed) along with a few seed. I had a friend take me and he went home with 6 clones, he said "saved me $150 on my next grow", and I have 11. Now for me, well we got there early and we grabbed a bite from a doughnut shop, and by the time we got back to town a migraine was setting in. I take care of the clones and set down to hurt,, yesterday the BB3 I usually turn to just is not getting it. So I go back and start opening jars and smelling until I find one that smells good to me with my head hurting. This is one of my own crosses, headbanger x Himalaya blue diesel, has a light sour smell and taste, in a few hits my head is better and I am headed for cloud 9,,,, I luv playing with genetics!
      And next time I eat in Stroud it will be the Mexican food or maybe the BBQ!

Comment

I picked up 12, 3 gallon smart pots for the mothers to live in, and a QT of Capt Jacks dead bug. I have now sprayed all plants in the house, some as preventative, others have infestation of mites. I will beat them! The alcohol and water did not kill them out, just the crawling ones, even when sprayed every 3 days. That plant was sprayed with 91% ISO then baked at 250*F for an hour, and the top 6" of soil for 2 hours. Then out in the cold, the 20 gallon pots will be used outside this year anyway.
        A GSC and an Alaskan Purple are almost ready to go into the 3 gallon pots, I have picked a Black Domina to make a mother with and she will soon be ready for her final home. The GDP I may just grow out as I have found reasons to not grow it here, at least outside. Sour Tangie and Blue Dream working. I think I'll start the BB3 next,,,
        I did not mention the WW, there was a bad experience with them here last year. 1000 males within 1/2 mile, and a WW-CBD, but he thought it was the old WW not the high CBD strain. I may have a hard time giving away WWs LOL. One is headed for the garden, I'll grow it!

Comment

Can you spot my dyslexic moment? Mothers are going into 3 gallon smart pots, some have made the move, others will over the next few days. More clones taken from the (maybe not) male, all legs are now crossed! The MIS is not happy, she says the soil is to wet, it has been almost 2 weeks since the last water, she went to a 3 gallon pot yesterday with more perlite and sand. The Blue Dream has a few small roots and will go to a 3G soon.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm thinking of doing the same with a OG Kush that's not rebounding from a imbalance, she's not drying out well temps to low overnight for her all the rest are great but this Kush is a problem. Now I have to find another container she's in a fabric tan 3gal. I'm putting her in a 5gal. plastic with holes.

The rest of the pics,,,

Comment

Things are looking good, that's some nice work you've done with those clones. You're going to have a jungle soon!

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanx, it takes a bit of time for me,,,,

So I was potting more plants for mothers when I pick the Blue Dream and realize it has the same initials as Black Domina! Black Domina had it first so Blue Dream is spelled out. Sour Tangie, MD1 and Blue Dream are now in their 3 gallon homes, that makes 8 mothers so far,,
            I picked up a 4 lb bag of DE, top dressed some pots and stirred a cup of it into the soil of 5 so far. It's also a good source of silica,,,

Comment

T-10,, 10 more days for the MDs and they get a hair cut,, topped and defoliated. They will be into the 12/12 cycle 21 days, at this time I still see no balls. I said before I will be glad to have all females from the bagseed! The fun is beginning with them!

Comment

In the upgrades we added a Mars Hydro TSW 2000 today, not the best but what was in the pocket. I removed over 600 watts of CFLs and replaced them with 307 watts with better penetration! I like that the drivers can mount remote, and I did that, keep the heat away, maybe,,. The drivers are at 100% but can be dimmed (why?), for now it is about 24" up, I will lower it in a few days, dont want to burn them.

Comment

• Growgood88
                  Growgood88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad 2 see some upgrading. I got the tsl 2000 perfect 4 closet. Supposed 2 be here today out 4 delivery fedex. They went up on ebay before we got stimulis they were 269. When I got to order they'd gone up to 300 each. Bastards price gouging everyone due to stimulus you'd think they'd lower it. Anyway I should have some seeds soon a few more weeks my pollinated girls are comin along good.

First hours with the new LED, the heat dropped in the closet almost 5*F (above the lights). It will be on in an hour, and I will drop it about 1" (each day until it is in range) so the girls get used to having much more light. The MDs have been on 12/12s since the first, so 12th day today. I see a few preflowers, all female,,,,

Comment

I think they like the new LED!

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                    FunkyButtLovin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think you're right, they're looking mighty fine.

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rwise they look very happy

Been a busy few days re-potting, editing soils, adding DE and going to more fabric pots. The Mazar was looking really bad, she does not like wet feet (roots), not at all! When I put her into the new soil I did not follow my usual procedure. She had not had any water for 12 days, and did not get any for 2 more days, a mist now and then but no water! The damaged leaf is still on her here, that will change.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X