No announcement yet.

Bag/cartel seeds,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost dug this thread up late last night to see how things were going. Not a single plant without balls, man that sucks. How are the rest of the ladies doing?

Comment

Others are doing well, I did burn the AP with spinosad, all of the clones went to flower under 14/10s I was not ready for that. I piebert has shown male and he is under 24/0 and neutered. I'll get pics with the sunshine on them, when it stops raining.

Comment

Moved them outside to do whatever they will do.

Comment

Well the smaller of the two is hanging, I looked at the trics last evening cloudy with a hint of amber. Up she came revealing many earth worms in the root ball, cool! The roots were nice and healthy also, she wont make much after loosing almost all her limbs, but shes stanky! The other is not near this point, still putting on nicely so she gets to grow on. I did find 1 hermie ball, plucked it off and ate it, no more have shown. Maybe she looked at her sister and thought I dont want that to happen to me! LOL

Comment

I got into the bud, not cured yet, but dry enuf to burn, damn shame its a hermie, it is some kick ass shit. As I shell the seed out, I know they are all hermies (self pollinating strain), and I just cannot use these seed. They carry a genetic defect (the next step in evolution?) that I cannot promote.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X