No announcement yet.

My first post and my first grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuance of my last post. Here are plants Green Crack 3, White Widow 2, White Widow 3, Chocolate Kush, Alaskan Purple 1 and Alaskan Purple 2
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats NC, You did a great job for a 1st grow. Enjoy the harvest...puff ...puff

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks John, it was a lot of fun thanks for following along. I've been trying some of the bud I've had curing. They've still got some time to go but already the green crack is super tasty, reason why it's one of my favorites

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear. I have 2 green crack in flower as you know so will be eagerly anticipating my first testing after harvest.

It’s a good feeling.... happy for you, man

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure is a good feeling! I'm really happy with the yields and so far they look the part. You are definitely one of the members on the forum I can say thank you to for offering up your knowledge to me and a lot of other growers here, that's what makes this community awesome.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice of you to say but I learned because someone started answered my questions...in this case, payback ain’t a bitch...its a benefit👏 🪕

Very nice first grow, enjoy!

Comment

All dried, weighed and bagged to cure. 447g total from 10 plants and 2 Alaskan Purples were in solo cups, only 6g shy of 1lb.

Totals in grams...
    Alaskan Purple coco 8.3
    Alaskan Purple dwc 26.9
    Chocolate Kush 27.5
    Northern Lights 46.4
    White Widow 1 36.3
    White Widow 2 60.7
    White Widow 3 65.6
    Green Crack 1 50.5
    Green Crack 2 45.6
    Green Crack 3 79.2

In the near future I see lots of rosin being pressed, bubble hash and dry ice hash extraction from trim, edibles, and hopefully smoking and sharing with friends sooner rather than later.

Thanks everyone and keep an eye out for my other post, my tent was empty for 2 days but I fixed that.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickyChicks; 05-16-2020, 09:06 PM.
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X