After harvest, what's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After harvest, what's next?

Since I'm a small time grower I always have something sprouting, vegging, or flowering. Those of you who do one or two harvests a year, man, I would get bored without a little gardening every day.
    So what is it? Break time? Research for next grow? Prep for next?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I grow for myself alone, so I struggle with that question once I get my inventory replenished. For me, I’m going to grow fewer plants (1-2) under lower wattage lamps (400 watt). Maybe even try for some seeds on one run. Experiment with cloning perhaps too. Mainlining experiments. I have so much to learn, that the small grows will let me experiment. At least that’s my plan.
    2x4 AC Infinity tent
    Timber 3VL (320 watt from the wall. (previous HID grower)
    FFOF Soil grower, General Hydro Flora Series nutes
    AC Infinity fans (exhaust and oscillating pole fans)

Comment

That's what I'm talking about, Walty . It's good to keep something going. Even experimenting with Solo cups.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Well you already know what I'm doing. But usually I harvest a good number of plants at a time 3 or 4 times a year inside. This is my first break in awhile. But it will be hard as I got several hundred new strains of seeds today.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

i have a perpetual grow with 15 flowering plants at all times and 20 in veg plus clones. i flower/harvest 5 plants every two weeks. i cant imagine a day without growing. it became my main occupation for the last 8 months and i love it

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Not a bad Gig, if you can get it.

Seedlings just started, 10 in veg that are getting transplanted and split up today between two tents, and the 11 I have in flower most of which are going into week 5. Here's pictures cause I love showing them to people. The 3 tents are in a spare bedroom and the big 8x8' is basically my entire dining room. I love living alone! Best part is my dogs leave the tents alone and watch me from the door flaps while I'm in there. I always keep it vented on top when the lights are on so I can peek in but the dogs can't get in, they love weed too.
          Attached Files

Comment

After I harvest my current grow, I will be done until next fall, and it won't bother me a bit.

Comment

Its daily for me when possible. I have 3 different lighting areas and try and keep things growing in different stages. My grandkids are visiting until after Christmas so I'm not in my room as much as I like, to keep from being asked what cha doing in there??. I am still working on my cycle for perpetual grow, i think I'm about there. I am allowed 6 in flower with my license, 6 in vegg and 6 in various stages of mother/clone. That allows alot of creative gardening .
              I bet Bob Marley's mansion
              has a garden in the back
              Where he's growing something special
              Some celestial homemade hash
              we'll sit down on his front porch
              And listen to the angels band
              Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X