Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corogold
    replied
    By the way the sheild for light is a large silver pot seems to work a treat seen as seedlings poped 3 days

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    So what i done was drill a big enough hole to fit light which is a 20w cfl cooldaylight tone and ive fitted it downwards pointing underneath washing room tub its sitting about 10cm above seedlings sitting at 28'c what yas think good enough to grow in jiffys 1wk or so till i harden for great outdoors seen as we just hit summer so these autos will boost cross fingers please give ideas and answers to my method thanks

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_125135.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	355552Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_125143.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	355553

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Thanks mate yea i made a decent home made lamp with sheild check this home diy out ahaha

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I would guess that it will work fine for at least a week or two. Being that small they don't require much light at all and they'll be easy to fit under a single lamp.

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Cheers mate and will wait and see like you said and do you know how long i can comfortably keep under 20w cfl in jiffy just to get its best chance before transplanting to final 13litre pot for outdoors i just think il harden them in jifffy under 20w cfl for as long as possibly can safely

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    Moisten it from time to time with a single drop of water to keep the shell softened enough for the cotyledons to open it up. If it still won't open after a while, you can very carefully open it up but I try not to do this until I actually think that it's not going to make it without intervention. I believe temperature, humidity, planting depth, soil moisture level and how loosely packed the soil is on top of the seedling trying to grow up through it can all affect whether or not the shell comes off on it's own. There are probably even more factors but the more of those things you get right the better the chances are of getting trouble free seedlings.

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    And can i grow these autos under 1 x 20w cfl just long enough to harden them for outdoor so will they be ok in there jiffys till then cause i know you want to place autos in there final pot

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    This is a pinnaple express. Amenisia x. And a mystery which is 1 of 3 experimental strain its either dark devil x white widow. Matt black kush x white widow. Lemondrop x white widow.

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191206_211734.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	355388

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Hey just wondering if any1 can tell me if my auto seeds ive just planted ok. I placed them in cup of water to soften seed then ive paper toweled them for 24hr the taproot was 0.5cm i then placed in a jiffy/peet pellet i put root pointing downwards then ive placed in them in plastic container with lid on but not sealed. They under a 20w cfl cool daylight tone. They have now popped day3 but the seed shell is still conected is this ok or what have i done wrong i dont usally do this method of germinating but i dont usaully have them popped this quick either il send a pic

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Bugger about password mate

Leave a comment:

• boone
    replied
    I have 90 Bit coin on a account and I don't remember the log in and password. Me and my friend bought a few items for a small game. Cost 10 bitcoins for the in game items.
    i tried for days to recover the account...no luck. We bought 100 each for like $15 usd

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    commented on 's reply
    I've had trouble purchasing from Seedsman each time but have managed to get seeds a couple of times. Using my M/C which makes it difficult. My card got cancelled last time. I am going to start cloning hell with buying seeds until there is a good option in Canada to buy.

• Corogold
    replied
    Awsome outcome white widow rocks i paid $60 nz for 2 pinnapple express 2 amnesia x plus shipping .i received 4 pinnaple ex. 6 amnesia x. 2 gorilla widow .3 mystery which are 1 of 3 experimental strains which are dark widow. Lemonade or widow maker with 7 days shipping from can to nz and a therometre awesome

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X