Still good to be prudent.
    All the best!

• Corogold
    replied
    Cheers bro that is a good and valid point

Leave a comment:

• MDR
    replied
    I'm willing to bet it has to do with taxes. The original price is most likely the number before any foreign taxes are applied as well as any duties. The nuances of these taxes and duties vary from country to country, not to mention if it's a county that has legalized marijuana and see it as a revenue stream. I doubt websites like Seedsman have the capacity or the desire to sync every aspect of their calculations with the international market.

Also, keep in mind that when you get a discount on a product, the taxes are still calculated from the original price and not the discounted price (i.e., if a pack of seeds costs $70.00 but on sale for $50.00, the tax percentage is taken from the original $70.00. It's not the government cutting you a deal, it's the company.

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Definitly il check them out cheers mate

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Farmbuck posted a new to me seed bank a while back. It took only 5 business days for him to receive his order from Great Britain. www.coffeeshopseeds.com I have only seen one bank faster. However they are domestic. If they have your strain in stock only 3 business days for delivery. https://bakedbeans-cannabis-seeds.com/ Always a good thing to keep a list of alternatives.

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Fair enough mate

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    If they don’t turn out to be good I’ll try yours.. I was just worried about them being much further away..

• Corogold
    replied
    Yea mate sounds good and its awsome to see every1 getting behind the cause and trying to find the ups and downs of disturbution companys to find the right place to benifit us all proberly as growers culture

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    replied
    Well I ended up going with msnl
    I found out they give you freebies too and they may seem slightly more expensive but you get more seeds.. so I say it’s a wash.. their shipping is more expensive.. but when I placed the order and paid with bitcoin the price actually went down not up.. first time buying online.. I’ve always had local sources but let’s see how this goes I’ll keep everyone posted with info as I get it.. wasn’t able to get the same seeds I wanted but I think I picked a good secondary choice..

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    There ya go man.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL that's a real good story, sorry for laughing but man getting fumed could be a real headache. Now what you said I think is true bait and switch with some seed banks. Looking at seedsman today takes 1hr or more to fill a basket takes 4wks or more to fill and order? Last order tiny seeds (still got em) don't trust the look of them really. They will go outdoors next summer.

• Corogold
    replied
    Im sorry if you do purchase from site i metioned https://whitewidow.rocks/ please if you dont mind tell them you heard from me and enter my email coromandel07866@gmail.com thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    If you do make a purchase at whitewidowrocks please if you dont mind mention you heard from me IAN ODONNELL and i will get small credit there so feel free to check it out i like it

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Just touching back on my outcome my extra money was conversion rate so overall ligitimate out come i do beleive that this small canadian seed company white widow rocks is ligitimate and helpful and very fair i brought 2x amnesia x plus 2 x pinnaple express femi autos they chuck in therometre plus 3x extra mystery fem autoflowers plus doubled my order so im getting 11 feminised autos seeds therometer all for 60nz dollers thats with tracking post and all im over the moon great little retailer and also for most of you out there the canadian doller is quite less than most countrys out there i think cause 1 canadian $ is nz 85cents so bigger saving again for most countrys please try the out thats (white widow rocks)

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Ahaha cheers mate seems this is quite common amoungst all of us then i thort id try a small canadian retailer i liked how they were talking and understand being a small retailing company compared to the big fish i like supporting the underdogs seem as you get that small town rural area feeling i hope it goes well for me i kinda counting on it specailly cause ive paid and paid more than i confirmed ahaha

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X