Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    replied
    They have a coupon code on their web site....does anyone know what it could be?

Leave a comment:

• Ardek
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, that's exactly why I noted I'd look into them for the future as I scale probably

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Great, a couple more good reports from you guys and I think I'll be trying them out.

• Spidermite
    replied
    I am ordering 1000 more today. Maybe 2k.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Keep looking. You can buy single bags. Or contact them by email. They will give you pricing if you can’t find it online.

• smoorman
    replied
    Nevermind. I just didn't far enough down on the web page. Ordering 50 today.

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    I haven't seen where those bags are for sale. I saw the website but I don't want to buy 1000. Anyone know of a retailer? Online or otherwise?

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    just thinking out loud......With 72 plants and the cost of those brown mason jars....you’d be best to seriously investigate those bags....$$$. If your yield is even near typical, you’ll need several hundred of them for 1/3 of that crop

Leave a comment:

• Ardek
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know for now, may look into it in the future... I am in the process of becoming a Caregiver in Michigan, so I will be in the process of scaling up to 72 plants.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I most likely have far more to store than you do Ardek and jars weight and size become very very burdensome.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I have been weighing them every few days and keeping a meter in them. They are holding very steady at total weight and humidity. They are staying in the perfect range. So far I'm really impressed.

• Ardek
    replied
    I just like my jars.. and now Ball sells brown jars that keep out 99% of all light, so even in a mostly dark space, it's gonna stay SUPER dark inside.
    Love them, don't see a need to use a bag that is disposable and not seemingly biodegradable.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Kool same here, and the moisture is about the same.. ! How about you Spidermite ?

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    No the ones that I am using for testing I am not sealing them.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! The bags say they should be heat sealed for best results. I assume you are not sealing these for testing purposes?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X