No announcement yet.

Furry helpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullet is good at chasing wood goats off the property worst pest i deal with and I can't kill them it's crazy they eat everything

Comment

SoOrbudgal Your deer appear to be larger than here. This little one in the background was around this morning.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3253.JPG
Views:	360
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	525086
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Hey bud girl Looks like u live in paradise for me just tell me u got ducks migrating down that river I'm sold I have a house on salmon river in ny
        we used to get thousands of waterfowl not so much anymore steelhead I like

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Spog we got all water fowl here. Alot of breeds of duck. Geese don't leave LOL oh some may but they stay year around. They honk night and day.

I saw this and thought of some of you outdoor growers, free shipping, three sizes.

Also, two ravines east, Karen sent me this deer pic.

Name:	DogSwim.png
Views:	410
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	525174Click image for larger version

Name:	KarenDeer.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	525173

Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Puglover1 i got a small pool for the dogs and me, they did'nt like it but i do LOL.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal There are times I've thought of getting one of those 'bathtub' pools for one person. Some folks use Big fabric pots outside, with a discount code + free shipping these seem like a good deal, not just for dogs. I bought a galvanized 3' x 4' metal raised garden bed for next year from that website, arrived within two days. So I know they're legit. As my deceased mom would say "the saints are bowling", it's thundering loudly outside. Warnings were farther north, in WI and maybe Chicago. I got one pug that loves a baby pool, it's easy for baths, the other won't even let me towel dry him, he jumps out of the baby pool or the bathtub. Wish I could share a video, he's a trip.

Not sure that I would call him a helper but this guy keeps my legs warm at night and only complains when he doesn’t get walked 60 or 80 times a day. Below that are my other helpers this summer, the bunnies from the newsletter last week that I found in the plant pot just outside my back door.

Name:	CCD66B1B-4CA7-41E3-9F31-58D1FA848918.jpeg
Views:	336
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	525228

Name:	B4211CDC-AE24-4F56-8359-A5B13B1183DA.jpeg
Views:	337
Size:	942.0 KB
ID:	525227

Name:	9E661D95-803D-4921-935D-850638AD07D4.jpeg
Views:	336
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	525229

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          That's an extraordinarily beautiful pic of rabbits in pot. I love it.

These are my Daily helpers in a retired world of a veteran. I honestly couldn’t handle a day without them.
        My lovely Dobermann and my Rottweiler❤️
        And yea of course our Giant cat 😆. Could not find a pic of the cat without my wife 🤷🏼‍♂️

But all in the pictures means everything to me and they are supporting my growing hobby 🙏🏻
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I use the dogs for the protection of the house also.
          They sleep outside every night. But normally you cut the ears and tail for the dogs own protection- so the human attackers can’t pull the ears or the tail of the dog actually. It’s weak points on a dog. And thanks for the lovely words !

I’m sorry to hear that ! They are such majestic creatures- cats.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Capt: the dogs are extraordinarily handsome, but they have tongues that could lick the world!!!! ;-}

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup. Many thanks for the nice words

Yea the tongues are a bit of a drooling problem in the house lol

"Grumpy's" Click image for larger version

Name:	JacksonN.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	525553 name is Jack'son, short for Jack Nicholson.

A friend moved an hour way but whenever she's back for holidays or dentist appts she visits, the pugs love her massages and strong fingernails scratching them. Last 4th of July the cat joined the picture, then he slid in for some scritches. Look at the face on Grumpy Pug in the middle. Click image for larger version  Name:	PetFamily.png Views:	5 Size:	169.4 KB ID:	525534
        Last edited by Puglover1; 07-16-2021, 04:10 PM. Reason: Added pic

Comment

It's International Cat Day, y'all. Let's see your pics. Click image for larger version

Name:	Sam.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	905.2 KB
ID:	529991Click image for larger version

Name:	SamNLchop.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	733.0 KB
ID:	529992

Comment

Raining again.

Comment

Well my little space cadet saw herself in the mirror for the first time ever This stare down lasted a good couple of minutes lol.. Also found out I can’t leave tomatoes on the table. Asshat!
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Tent
              Bruce Banner
              Kushy Kush
              2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                That's such a hoot when they do that LOL. I throw left over wasted greens an melon rinds over the fence for the deer. Both dang dogs go over and take rinds back home they love watermelon and cantalope, raw greenbeans.

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine love tomatoes. Cherry tomatoes never go to waste here and I don't even grow them. People get bumper crops, the pugs take care of it.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                You gotta train them gargoyles not to munch on the tomatoes!!!!!

Had to feed my buddy's girls and his helper for a few days. Not to furry but kinda fun.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Suh weet!!! I hear pigs make great pets.

#bowhunterwoody hope you have a plan with this big storm rolling in Sunday am. Stay safe my friend.
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                Bowhunterwoody commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey PLreef. We'll put everything mobile in the garage and hope no
                oaks land on the house. Looks like a rough couple days. I have plenty of stabilized gas for the generator. Not much I can do with the two girls in the ground. A few extra ties to try and stabilize them. Stay safe.

Name:	LiamBelly.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	532129

Pet life. He's the furry, I'm the helper. I let the pugs back inside tonight then I went potty. This one comes into the bathroom for me to pull a dingleberry off his butt. At least he went to the toilet paper room.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Honey, if you don't pull the dingleberry, who will help the poor fella? That's one of the owner's essential roles...

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                What would he do in the wild alltatup? He's a trip. I have to give him a longer leash. When he was 16-17 months old he was blocked with a rare form of stones, cystinuria is a rare disease in humans and dogs, atypical for a pug. The former Vet office butchered him. I had to rush him to an ER vet after they let me come get him, he needed a 3-hour emergency surgery to fix 5 things including a ruptured urethra, debride skin from pooled urine, removed his swollen, blood-red scrotum and stones that the first vet missed. He was in he ICU for 10 days afterward, over $10K just for that. He'll probably get stones again despite a vegetarian low protein, acidic diet bc he needs his pH to run alkaline and his specific gravity needs to be higher. I add water to his kibble, the rarest Rx dog food. I used 3 jars of test strips with him before I ever grew mj. The low protein diet is known to cause DCM, dilated cardiomyopathy. Most dogs don't know they have that until late into the disease, or they just fall over dead. I at least know to watch for signs. He broke me, broke my budget, but until one of us dies this is my reality. I only hope to outlive my pets because I'd rather grieve over losing them than for them to think I abandoned them.

Australian farmer draws heart with sheep in tribute to aunt - BBC News

It's a video.
              Last edited by Gingerbeard; 08-26-2021, 12:28 PM.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

My little Poppy she's a terrier X we be chillin in the backyard after a hour long fetch the stick session
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                  TOKABIGONE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very cute pup SoOrbudgal !

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What a cutie!

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks from Poppy for compliments my Mom took me an Sonny for a cooler haircut so i was feeling like oh so good!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X