• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Daddy he says
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My big girls just pick stuff up when we go for a walk and bring them home...water bottles, coffee cups, tree branches, Gene Simmons, construction pylons...etc... And their soooo proud of themselves when they bring it home!!! weirdos.. doing their part i guess lol
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        One day there will be a knock at your door....

Hello sir. We’re from city roads office. We understand you are in possession of numerous items of city property. Here’s your $5000 fine. 🤣🤣🤣

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        So they are fetch dogs--hunting dog genetics? What is their strain, er, I mean breed?

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Bouvier des Flanders, originally a herding/working breed.(couch potatoes now) Extremely protective over their herd,( wife,kids,grand daughters,cat, and especially me.lol) Wifes friend was over for a visit and put her hand on my shoulder....that was a shit your pants moment right there! Two 120 pound dogs jumping into action..wowza.

homegrown Our doodle dog Sonny has those black dots on his tongue also LOL he looks like your dogs. He'll find anything also and play with it carry it around just a simple loving dog he is. Got a big bark very deep we like that

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

We have had dogs for 50 years... here is our baby we have had 2 others but they grew up and moved away, this ones a bit more of a homebody.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C6648488-10D6-43CB-B61A-8F7B4EB28DB1.jpeg
Views:	489
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	349898Click image for larger version

Name:	BA5FB6C2-CE5E-49CD-B37E-2BBED76EBAF5.jpeg
Views:	483
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	349899Click image for larger version

Name:	FB75407E-DA44-4667-B785-A7DD237416BB.jpeg
Views:	480
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	349897 she’s trying to teach the little one

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Both... the b&w Merle is kooky. But sits on the back of the sofa like a cat

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          So your grandchild is a border collie???

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha... no the black and white one in the middle picture.... that’s funny 😆

Neither furry nor helper. Just a damn funny picture from the BBC.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          How to water marijuana during a drought.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Precarious thing, having a rhinoceros tip toe through the weed patch.

One of my furry friends.

Name:	20171220_130711.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	350137
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Noble creature!!

Pretty sure she found a roach
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Well yes, her eyes are a little bloodshot...

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Its the chill that gives her away :-)

You know, I’ve gone back and looked at the eyes of every dog on here as the iPad enlarges a photo big enough that the details are beautiful. They all scream love, trust, compassion, and friendship. We’re very lucky folks

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree 100% with that statement Farmall. We are the lucky ones.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall So I arrive at the conclusion that Cannabis cultivators make very good animal caretakers.

• WeirdWiredWolf
          WeirdWiredWolf commented
          Editing a comment
          I can agree with that. I have a petsitting biz on the side (word of mouth only pretty much) and a new client was introducing me to her cats. The Siamese comes right up and sniffs my hand, and as the owner starts "And this is Zeke [Tonkinese], he's very skittish with str--" Zeke forgoes the hand-sniff and practically sits in my lap purring up a storm.

We care about what we grow, and animals pick up on that.

Showing off her herding skills. She’s managed to keep all those green things in the tent from getting away. 🤣🤣

Name:	F193F0F1-EAEE-48C9-89FA-B6F170590C21.jpeg
Views:	467
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	350274Click image for larger version

Name:	56E9EE8B-71AD-4F3C-9B2B-98B06C682363.jpeg
Views:	459
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	350275
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Guarding her master's flock!!! Whatta super dog!!

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Dabber does the same thing when I have my tent open and the LED on. I thought it was a tanning thing.

Hahaha... good dog...good dog!

Comment

Don’t know if you’ve seen the 60 minutes story on a 80+ yr old retired professor who wanted to see how his dog could learn and he taught this border collie the difference between 85 different toy and colors and when he ask his dog to get the SMALL BLUE BALL or the Orange Stick,the dog knew every item. IT was remarkable.

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Funny you would say that...My wife and I had been empty nesters for about 6 months when we were talking about going away for the weekend and when we were talking we said " and what do we do about F-R-A-N-N-Y" the dog turned around in our direction with a snap of her head as if she knew everything!

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Take franny w/ you!!!!!

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Farmall So long and thanks for all the fish.

Dabber got high for the first time, last night, confirmed. Buddy Robert and I were passing his old school brass pipe, blowing clouds. Dabber was between us and getting smoke redirected to her face from the front door breeze. Her ears started going back all Yoda and junk and she came over, nestled against my thigh, and went to sleep. I have to say she wasn't right for the rest of the day. It's funny but I feel a little guilty. I mean, I gave her cheese once and she always expects I'm going to drop a piece.
          Oh! By the adoption paperwork from Guadalajara, Dabber is officially 2. Too bad that whole accidentally getting her high thing happened yesterday.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

Farmall we been empty nesters for many years. We've loved dogs since we were both kids. Our kids had a dog throughout there lives. I can't have a home without a dog or 2. Each set has lived well beyond what we thought they would. We've have only twice on vacations been without our dogs, both of us felt like we were lost without them. We don't go anywhere now without them. They are well mannered, calm dogs love kids and other nice dogs. I love cats also just haven't replaced our old Ernie yet, but that's on my list gotta get another mouser maybe 2. We been having issues with mice our dogs can't "creep" quite enough LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Ha, imagine the dog doing those cat-like movements? We’ve been in our house 40+yrs and have always had cats. The first year back in 1975 you could hear mice scurrying around the attic, so, we got a cat. We had on adopted cat from the shelter they called a Russian blue and he lived 18 yrs and our Holstein looking cat lived to be 22. We’ve really never had a mouse problem since. We had 2 Golden Retrievers that lived to be 17 and 16 which is remarkable. We took 1 vacation with the kids to Disney World for about 8 days and boarded them on a farm like kennel. Both of them would not eat. I felt like crap when we got home and heard that. . . never left them behind again. We’ve always had 3-4 cats and several of them would crawl up on the dogs back and sleep there. Our current k-9 is not a cat lover and chases them out of the back area of the house, under the deck, Up a tree or the roof of my truck. My daughter gave us this photo on a canvas print of Lani and a stray yellow cat that hung around here for a few years Click image for larger version

Name:	60177B8A-AE07-48EB-AFFE-F266B292B298.jpeg
Views:	450
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	350402

Comment

All of the animals that have owned us have been strays/rescues of some sort--never officially through a shelter, they'd always just show up one day. Our longest-lived cat (was almost 22 when he died, I'll try to find a pic to post) was basically an orphan and never had a "cat mom" to show him how to hunt, etc. Never meowed like a "regular" cat, he mainly squeaked and when he did meow it was kinda creaky. At dinnertime if we weren't careful he'd perch himself in a chair with his front paws on the placemat as if to say "OK, where's mine?" Followed us around like a dog, learned his name and a few commands/tricks, etc.
              ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Is that great when they can do stuff like that... our 22yr old cat was found under a log in the woods when I was cleaning up after clearing a few trees. She was just born probably within a week? Yrs back when you took pictures it was really a camera and you had to go find it... these days you grab your phone and ....picture. It’s easier to capture those moments

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X