• Time
  • Show
Clear All

R . I. P. Molly
    just lost my best friend and part time security
    fuckin cancer came back with a vengeance
    we are devastated … all the weed in my stash ain’t gonna help this pain
    please … hug your furry friends and smoke one for Molly
    Surround yourself with nature, and let it breathe life into your soul.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Good dog...

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very Sorry for the loss of Your Friend...

Sorry for the double … like I said
    we are devastated

Comment

Thank you Gingerbeard
      a good dog she was 4 sure

Comment

Always have a hard time keeping her away from the giggle bush trimmings.
        Grow space - 4x4x7ft grow tent, 6gallon dehuey, 1 gallon Huey, 2 6in mounted oscillating fans, 6inch inline fan and a matching scrubber. Screen door installed for better air intake.

4x4x7 SF4000 LED DWC with two 26 gallon nute totes

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Beautiful pupper.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Whale dubbed a Russian spy found dead off Norway (bbc.com)
            αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Shep the dog to a WW2 pigeon: Eight strange and poignant images of pet cemeteries (bbc.com)
              αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

I know at least a few of y'all people saw this.
                Let me ask you folk who 'squatch or whatever your t-shirt says you are doing when you are doing it.
                What happens after a bigfoot is caught or captured? Gonna kill it for a trophy? Put it in a cage and study it? Fry it up with hush-puppies? Squeeze it for the cancer cure?
                I have no problem believing in bigfoot things, outer space aliens, or a lot of conspiracies. But people ain't thought their conspiracies all the way through.
                What does a conspiracy theorist do when their conspiracy theory is validated?
                Bigfoot captured in wild by terrified hiker in Oklahoma (youtube.com)
                αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

I'm just curious what bigfoot hunter type people would do if they ever actually found a bigfoot Rwise . And what version of "To Serve Man" humanity will take when UFO aliens do their first TV interviews. I'm not worried about aliens landing. I'm worried about earthlings when aliens land.
                Sorry. Those of you who swear you have seen bigfoot, have not. Sasquatch bigfoot, that is. Not monster truck Bigfoot. Although I have never seen Bigfoot in person, I know Bigfoot exists. Duh!
                Has anyone else's aluminum hat been extra staticy, lately?
                αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

• apacin0
                  apacin0 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bro you smokin' the good stuff. My people call it Kushtaka (otter man). I just talked to a Haida man the other day that claims he's seen it. Can't say I have, but I'm not going to say it's not real.

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No. I am obviously not smoking the good stuff because I have never encountered anything that is not real.

But we would be the aliens, it all started 65,000,000 years ago when a large rock was hurled at Earth to kill off the big ass lizards. Once the ice melted beings from all the know races were transported here populating Earth. Its all a big failed experiment to see if we can ever get along. And when they return they will not want us back in their society, so they will exterminate us from outer space.
                Is Big foot, Sasquatch, the Abominable Snowman, Skunk Ape etc. real, maybe they are the real Earthlings. Or maybe the tribe in what is it Russia that only gets 4' tall are the native and Bigfoot is just another alien.
                I myself have never seen Bigfoot under any name but I wont say he cannot exist. Nor have I seen little grey people but when you look up at night can you say in all infinity they cannot exist?
                I think Bigfoot has watched us long enuf to know to stay far far away!
                Better get a new roll of aluminum foil

Comment

There cannot be one bigfoot. There must be at least one community of bigfoots with enough genetic diversity to keep from making republi... to keep from inbreeding. Since they have been reported all over the world, they must be several hundred communities of bigfoots and probably several thousand, yeah?
                  OSA's (outer space aliens) are absolutely real. They cannot not exist.
                  αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

Maybe there stealth tech is better than ours, maybe they just step into their space ship and gone, and who says they dont inbreed? Or clone Even humans inbreed (I have meet a few)
                    No bones, but bone can degrade fast in a forest environment. How far do they roam, miles, hundreds of miles, 10's of thousands etc..
                    Being nomadic they may sleep in a new spot every night and may only meet up during breeding season (they may not be like humans, horny all the time). There are still a lot of wild places out there, but not many that are not under 24/7 surveillance.
                    Your gonna have to show me more than a footprint before I start counting them

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X