New Grow Light(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Grow Light(s)

I imagine this question has been asked many times on this forum. I have been growing for a couple of years now and am currently growing 4 plants in a 5' x 9' gorilla tent in 5 gallon buckets. So far my best crop has been 14 oz. Currently running 6 autocobs from copshop. I would really like to improve my yield. Looking for suggestions on the best light to improve my yields. These lights would be for my flower tent.
    Last edited by Drekthar; 08-20-2019, 12:40 PM.
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Hey Drekthar - I've run LED's in the past and now use an Optic 4 COB - the COB's pull the buds out better and bigger, noticeably. So your running the right lights, just need to improve on your tricks to pull out as much bud as you can.
    This is where I tell you to use Foliar Essence - used early on and to the manufacturers specs all it does is grow bigger and fatter stems early on. As well as makes the roots happy. And used properly it will lead to a better yield. Has for me. But I only grow autoflowers.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I run a 1000w hps by hortilux in a 5x5 area with 4 plants. My average yeild is about 10oz per plant. I let them veg till they are about 20-24 inches before flipping to flower.

​​

Comment

Canuck147, I have been looking around the internet for the Foliar Essence and it is not easy to find. Any suppliers you know of who can ship? ty

I was hoping for a bit more response but i guess folks are tired of this question..lol

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Can only obtain from the manufacturer - FoliarEssence.com or something like that. I bought their smallest bottle at $60 Canadian couple years ago and still have just under half left. Super concentrated - I only use 1/16 of a teaspoon per cup of water. Then pH it properly.

I use 4 autocobs from the cobs shop, and I usually get close to a lb off of 3 plants total. Like Canuck said, I think you have the right lights, there must be some other limiting factor. Do you use soil or coco? Are you growing photos or autos? I've never done photos myself, just autos.
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Thanks Mcubed..... I grow photos in 5 gallon DWC. I have been mainlining, quadlining both combined with lst. i do have some trouble with humidity in my tent but i have lots of airflow.

Comment

Quantum board LED or HPS will be the most efficient at converting electricity into light.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X