commented on 's reply
    Beautiful! I bet you’ll harvest a ton.

• Anuenki
    replied
    Day 14 flower.

Leave a comment:

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    Obi-Wan Thanks, some of it is just having a little more confidence in what you're doing, and that makes a difference. But you said "when" three times in your post....it really is about your timing, you can't just get that from a book.

Anuenki I understand having limits on your space. I used to have a condo and had to be very careful with my odor control and lights. There was no way I could leave a little plant on my counter with a light on it. Hopefully your next seed is as amazing as what you're growing.

Cheers guys

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    HappyDaze I really wish we could like comments on this forum....if we could I would have liked your comment #16.3.
    I couldn’t agree more about doing better on the second run. It’s not just about doing better in terms of yield, quality and preference is better too! The second or subsequent runs with a strain give you better intuition because as a grower you’ve seen the plant Veg and Flower and you know when to push it and when to back off. You’re better prepared for the flip knowing how much or little it’ll stretch. Most importantly you know when it’s going to finish to your liking so you’re better prepared to adjust the nutrients at the end.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    I just dont. have anywhere to put them lol. First grow only got the setup you see and was not expecting anything like this for my first time!

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    You can still take clones, they might start to look a little funky if they need to re-veg but at o let a week into flower they may not miss a beat. I would and have taken clones after 7 days of 12/12 and they normally root and veg normally.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Update. Hello everyone . Today is day 60 from sprout, and almost a week now since i did the flip to 12/12. Really starting to wish i had taken a couple clones. Especially from my big wedding cAke. She is growing soooo much bigger, stronger and faster than the other 3.

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Looking fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Ok today is finally the day that i switch to 12/12 planned to do it last week but had a lot of over time at work and wanted to keep things the same until i had more time to monitor. So here are the girls just shy of 6 weeks of veg!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    If you've got the time and want to keep the genetics, grab a $5 bottle of cloning gel from the nearest Big Box or garden center and try your hand at cloning. You can do it on a shaded window sill (not too stealthy, I know) in a cup of damp perlite, no real gearhead stuff required.

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    I wish i did lol but i legit just got everything i needed for one tent being my first time and all. Seeing that this one is doing alright i am going to look into getting a perpetual going.

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not familiar with either of the strains, and don't really know shit about growing them. FWIW, I have grown Durban Poison, and I've got a GSC cross just starting. Both of those are in the genetics of your Wedding Cake, and both are pretty stretchy in my setup.

Do you have a place to keep some clones of those beauties for your next run? Now would be the time to take them...I usually do a little better with my second runs, knowing what to expect with light and feeding tolerance and stretch

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    I was planning to flip today which would be a total of 5 weeks in veg but i really want to go one more week... im really undecided

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good....the phenotypes seem to be pretty closely matched at this point, looking forward to seeing them in flower. You have a date set to make the flip?

• Anuenki
    replied
    Just did some more training! Flat like the earth.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X