Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha, I love it! I got less than I thought I would by about a third. So I’ll take your guess and reduce it by 6. Let’s say you’ll get 12 for me! (I’m sure that’s low)

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Or was that a joke that went over me head about the trichomes lol

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    We should get some guesses going and whoever guesses the closest i will send the rest of both my wedding cake and gelat. og seeds

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks s62 i enjoy checking out your grows as well. I am going to estimate that i pull about 18 oz total dry...

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Damn, that’s excellent looking. I maintain that you’re going to pull a lot. Guess I could be wrong, but those buds look awesome.

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Are you referring to the brown?

• Lowh3l1um
    replied
    first grow? wow great job! picture #3 lookslike possible WPM ... lots of air movment ? maybe my old eyes lol again nice job!

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    they look great, harvest is around the corner

• Anuenki
    replied
    Hey everyone... today is day 42 of flower... they look to be progressing well what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Smells fantastic. Very fruity desserty.

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    She is looking fantastic! I can't wait to pop my gelato og's. Gotta wait till after Oct 14th to start them.

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks happy! It is crazy seeing as how this girl almost died and has struggled its whole life. Goes to show never count one of these plants out!

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    That's going to be a great yield, the flower leaves are stacked so tightly together...great plant!

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a lot soOrb. I will keep an eye. Reason i feel like it is phos drficiency is this girl is about twice the size of my other girls and i had to flush a bit to get the ph correct. So i know i for sure flushed out some nutrients doing so.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think there's a deficiency either, could be just like a slight fade modeled from the light. Keep eyes on the top of bud nearest to light if it's bleaching? But I've had the same type of leaf from certain strains really didn't effect bud quality. They are just beautiful Anuenki great job.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X