Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s62
    replied
    Told you you’d kill it! Those look amazing. Congrats on a great grow!

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    Beautiful crop.That's all I got to say.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Ok so that was a rough estimate. I just did some actual weighing and there was a more than an oz in each jar so i have over 16 oz..

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    My camera really sucks....

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Ok guys looks like i have right around 14 oz of trimmed smokable buds... they look fantastic and i am in a hurry now but i will update more pics later of all the jars and what not.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you billy.

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks soOrb. It is funny because i have actually been beating myself up about the little mistakes that were made but you are right, i am very pleased with my first attempt at this. Thank you and thanks to everyone else

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Anuenki i'm going to give you a double " curtsy" because of the outstanding job you have done on this grow. To be able to have a first grow turn out is such a confidence builder. You have hit the homerun. Look at all that suger . What are we guessing at? LOL i'm kinda foggy still.

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    Ah. Yeah - I totally do not get super soil. But you cannot argue with results. That is a really nice looking crop.

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Im in super soil.

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    (When) Did you start your flush?

• Anuenki
    replied
    Few more

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Some trichome shots

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Day 49 flower....

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah i already have my eyes on a couple new strains i ry want to give my space to next grow, so might as well let someone else grow these beauties. Also i agree most people don’t come that close to their expectations on first grow so id bet your guess is closer than mine.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X