Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anuenki
    replied
    Here are some more pics... any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    i dont think its a deficiency because the browning and drying of the leaves is not even across the plant and most importantly its only in the leaves closest to the lights (for what i can see from the pics) so i dont know what this could be, hopefully someone knows better

• Anuenki
    replied
    So as you can see this girl is reallly fricken pretty but some of these fan leaves are starting to die... is this phosphorus deficiency or something?

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much... it means a lot. Already looking forward to my next grow where i can make less mistakes!

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    They're all looking lovely, you're doin awesome bud!

• Anuenki
    replied
    Came to learn that Og strains are calcium hungry... good to know for next grow.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Gelat.Og #2. Had some slight calcium deficiency on this girl as well as some light burn. She is fattening up nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Gelat.Og #1. This girl had some major calcium deficiency and ph problems. Took me some time to get it fixed due to mis diagnoses. I think she is finally ok now, and she has had a little more defoliation than the others. She also looks to be a little faster progressing than her sisters.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    Wedding cake #2. This girl has always been the runt and has struggled but after flipping to flower she has been going beautifully and only has some slight light burn.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    replied
    This is wedding cake #1 this girl has been the biggest and fastest growing her whole life. After flipping to flower she had some ph and light burn issues but we have sorted that out. Also she is my only girl turning purple, and looks to be going almost completely purple! She also seems to be the most sativa leaning pheno and will definitely be taking the longest to flower.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Looking forward to it

• Anuenki
    replied
    Hey guys, sorry it has been some time since the last post. I did run into a few problems with my girls once i switched to flower sadly but i believe i have rectified them all. I am going to do an update for each girl.

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    thank you! Im actually so glad i have the multi qb setup. One of my girls is on steroids compared to the others so it’s nice being able to set the lights different heights.

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    Man, that looks pretty, training looks great. I wish I could take an above picture like that, 🤔...we'll see! I think my 3 younger ladies are on about the same track as yours, maybe a week ahead.
    Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 08-13-2019, 06:55 PM. Reason: Spelling

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    I appreciate that man! Hopefully my quality will be on par with yours.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X