RDWC Soon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toker1 View Post
    Btw, if you ever do have an idea...patent it first before sharing. Putting it on the internet first is no right to claim. In fact, Putin it out on the internet does quite the opposite. I believe It becomes public domaine.
    lol I know tokez, I'm just joking

Comment

going to update the list and blueprints very shortly

Comment

HappyDaze lol we kinda have the same criteria on bud selections.

I want the low odor buds as well but I need it to make up for it potency, density, & yield without a doubt

and I only grow photo fems as well, I have yet to THINK about an auto plant, even tho the autoflowering switch is cool

I feel more natural with control of the switch

with autos I feel like I lose that bc of stretch to flower ratios needs and much more

what's been the best yield strain / situation for you so far? and how many plants do you run per grow?? dwc, coco, supersoil, ?

Comment

• HappyDaze
          HappyDaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Best grow for yield was probably TGA Jazz Queen... two plants in a 80 liter DWC, veg and flower under 600-1000W. That was probably 20 Oz. The seeds were started under LED January 10th last year and harvest was May 26th.

I grow strictly for personal use, so I rarely weigh anything. I gave away a half pound of the JQ to my girlfriend's pal, which I did weigh, so the 20 Oz is pretty accurate.

Best strain as far as smoke quality was definitely the Malawi. It was a lousy set-up and I didn't have a clue how to grow long flowering 4 1/2 foot tall sativas, but those were nice plants that I know I'll do better with next time.

My dirt plants have never given me more than a couple of ounces per plant. In the past, I haven't shown much patience for growing in soil because it seems so slow compared to hydro. I gotta change my attitude to get the soil grows to perform.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X