No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so thrilled. The clone machine was the best thing I ever bought.
    My vision of a 2x4 sog is becoming a reality.

Ayahuasca purple is the bulk of clones.
    Recently topped the Apple Truffle Breath seeds. Tops are in the machine.

Two incredibly distinct phenotypes of Apple Truffle. I'm keeping the taller one as a new mom pending clone success.

There is a ph related calmag problem since I do recycle and ammend my promix. I am using foliar calmag until I nail the ph.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; Today, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Still pumping 850ppfd. Ladies are doing excellent! Massive amounts of bud sites. Should be my best grow yet....
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh, and I read an article on twilight increasing biomass in plants recently, so just for sh*ts and giggles I enabled 30 minutes on my Evo 3 couple days ago. We shall see the end results soon....

"There's something incredibly interesting going on within this twilight period that has not been previously observed."​

A team of researchers has gained insight into the genetic processes underpinning how plants detect twilight and the role twilight plays in plant growth.
        Last edited by Radeon; Today, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you include twilight in the lights on period or just add it each side?

Note the authors don't say how much it increased flowering or if the results can be applied outside of the canola family of plants.

These researchers used spectrum controlled lighting to achieve twilight. We have nothing that comes close to their equipment. Very expensive.

I wouldn't bother. If you veg them for a few extra days you will also get larger yields.

I think I will bother. I want to see the results. For my own personal curiosity. It's an option, so why not experiment?

Both. You cant enable them independently. I double checked and the option enables both sunset/sunrise duration at the same time. So on and off are both 30 minutes.

And the Evo is a full spectrum light, which from what I read is 6 band, and the Evo is not that expensive. And no, I'm not being compensated for my choice of light. That was my decision based on MY needs and wants...
        Last edited by Radeon; Today, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have a climate controlled environment? Something the researchers also had. I know just keeping temps down during flower, down to 22⁰C in late flower, will substantially increase my yields and it also increases terps and THC levels.
          If you can get your temps down you'll see what I mean.

It's as close to climate controlled as I can get. If I had my own like greenhouse I could do it better, but I'm limited on the technology I have available to me. Temp in flowering is currently 71f at canopy level. I'll get a night temp tonight to see how far the drop is.
        Last edited by Radeon; Today, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          That's perfect for the last 2 to 3 weeks of flowering, but then you have to be able to get humidity down and doing that adds heat to the room Best I could hold was 22⁰C which is 71/72⁰F and RH at 38 to 40%...ideally you want closer to 30% last couple of weeks but I couldn't get it that low. It makes for really dense and frosty flowers

I gave up chasing vpd. Pain in the butt with our climate. Currently at .50. I will reiterate on the temp. It's not at canopy level. The sensor is below now they stretched. So I would assume maybe 3-4f temp increase if I moved the sensor up. That's an assumption based on past measurements. Daytime Temps. Only way to get it close to the optimal .80 is to install a dehumidifier in the tent or room to bring rh down and raise vpd.

Comment

Razzberry hash plant,bodhi seeds, Monday is the end of week 11 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240810_122031912.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	628867

Comment

• Radeon
            Radeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice. Very, very nice. Damn near perfect. I want to hug em lol....

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh they look magic. Well done.

Not really big plants, indica dominant, but damn Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240810_130747352.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	628873

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            All bud. And big ones too. Nice

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Got a little foxtailing going on but yeah. Damn. We have different ideas of what 'not really big plants' are.

Foxtailing???

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240810_133027320.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	4.24 MB
ID:	628879 I don't think so

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Will you wet trim (a nightmare but well worth it) or dry trim these?

Ok, now I got it lmao

Comment

A little bit of both actually,I usually remove the large fan leaves and leave all of the sugar on while it dries

Comment

BTW,I'm cutting them down this afternoon

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X