No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popping in to show my current four plant grow, hope you folks are well.
    Week 8 for two gelato 33, one green crack, one northern lights 10.
    The gelatos look very different, one is purple (lower right) and the other bright green (upper left).
    Peace!
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful sight Cheeba glad to see you pop in those look great from above shot .

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbudgal for your support! Hope you are well.

Week 1 Bloom, day 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220507_102852-A.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	564187

The plants have been flipped to bloom, the transformation begins. I really like this part, things can change so quickly.

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Here is my current.
      tatooine donut on left and right, apple fritter in the middle.

Name:	20220507_150422.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	564232Click image for larger version

Name:	20220507_150345.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	564231Click image for larger version

Name:	20220507_150339.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	564226Click image for larger version

Name:	20220507_150359.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	564230Click image for larger version

Name:	20220507_150412.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	564229
      Huckmonkey

Name:	20220507_150143.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	564227Click image for larger version

Name:	20220507_150127.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	564225Click image for larger version

Name:	20220507_150053.jpg
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	564228
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx. I plan on continuing stabilization for tatooine donuts. Right now it's the main strain I'm working on.

• Going2fast
        Going2fast commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow tatooine throws some nice autumn colors. Do you lower the temps late flower?

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        no thats just the natural fade to the plant. all phenos fade some sort of fall colors so far.

Still making progress in my first grow. Honestly don't know what week of veg this is.. I'm bad with time like that but it's prob 5 or 6? Bad plant mom.

​​​​​​Topped and started LST a couple of weeks ago, realized I wasn't giving the girls enough water in fear of over-watering. Think I'm on the right track now though. Thinking of doing some defoliating bc these girls are getting bushy, but don't wanna fuck it up. Will prob do more LST too.

​​​​​​Noticed some yellowing on the edges on a leaf on my left girl, doesn't seem to be spreading since I first saw it. Plants seem otherwise healthy to me, but I'm just here trying to see if I can make it to harvest.
      First grow!: 1 Tropicana Cookies, 1 Orange Velvet (possibly)
      Vivosun 2x4
      Spider Farmer SF-2000
      AC Cloudline S6
      FoxFarms Cultivation Nation
      3-gallon fabric pots
      General Hydroponics + CaliMag
      Anything these just ask!

Comment

• diamond
        diamond commented
        Editing a comment
        Ckbrew Really good idea. I used a spreadsheet to organize everything pre-grow and felt so official. What kind of things so you track on your sheet?

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Date, day #, week #, nutrient week # (or plain water, or nothing), light schedule, notes, color highlights for notable events.

• diamond
        diamond commented
        Editing a comment
        Ckbrew Awesome stuff, thx!

Gave the girls a trim today. Two in flower and two in Veg. The flower ones were a bit nute burn but I brought them out of it with a massive flushed and then using hard well water. Now at 6 weeks. Grand Daddy Purple

The first is 5 weeks into flower and the second is 4 weeks. Just defoliated them today (got rid of the burnt leaves ) Click image for larger version

Name:	GDP 1 22 w5 F.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	564462Click image for larger version

Name:	GDP1 22 smaller one 4 w F.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	564463

Comment

• 3Berries
        3Berries commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no idea of the final weight. I'm getting a new light for them tomorrow. Mars Hydro TSL2000.

• 3Berries
        3Berries commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha, don't want to burst your bubble. I number the pots on four sides. I use to turn them every day and matched the last digit to know where they stood....

• 3Berries
        3Berries commented
        Editing a comment
        Well in that case they do all have individual numbers. Too many years working with Quality Control.....

Ending week 6 in flower. The Grandpas Stash clones are closing in on harvest quickly..two weeks, maybe three. Seed grown plan ts are starting to invest their energy to the buds now..they may be a month out yet. Had them out of the tent to correct a low ph issue..so here they are outside of captivity! The clones have a candy aroma to them while GDB has a pretty heavy musty stank. Cement shoes has a citrus/dirt odor to her. Sorry the pic order might be kinda F'kd up...but so am i......ha
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

Gingerbeard strawberry nuggets. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220513_173920962_HDR.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	564712
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          All I see is a pot.

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Good n sticky

Autos finishing up week 8 ish

Comment

Still waiting... middle one is runty but sticky.

Promix Hp in way to small of fabric bags, worm castings, some gaia green, some extra perlite, lots and lots of straight well water. Just finishing 9 weeks from flipping to 12/12, 36x20" tent. Hoping for close to a HP of 'bud'

Will be pulling the middle one shortly, hoping to get another week out of the other two.

Name:	IMG_5487.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	564787Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5481.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	564788Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5483.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	564789

Comment

I was reading through the newsletter this morning and somehow fell down a rabbit hole into my own “wayback” machine. I started looking at the pics I have of various plants and realized I’d posted pretty much zero of them. I’m a few weeks short of three years growing and apparently I have just harvested my 24th plant! The one that got me going was a bagseed planted in a way too small pot on my deck. That turned into 13 ounces of very nice smoke and sent me down the path. All subsequent grows have been indoors and I’m really enjoying it.

I grow in a 3 x 3 tent and usually run three plants at a time (to leave room for heaters, fans, etc…). Most of the time that means one or two high CBD plants and a lone THC plant. The harvest just completed was all THC since I have a year’s supply of CBD canna caps now and a bunch more to get finished up making.

So, if you will bear with me, just a few of the latest.

The high CBD plants have very pretty flowers. Solomatic is reportedly 20% CBD. The Swiss Dream Rose has a little less CBD but what a looker.
            The Northern Lights Auto was a pain to germinate. I don’t know why but I never warmed to this one. In fact I gave most of it away!
            This winter’s grow was Sour Diesel, Blueberry and Sunset. Harvested April 25, 2022.
            Blueberry really turned dark. It yielded 2.4 ounces.
            Seedsman’s Sunset has a skunk edge to the aroma. It yielded 2.75 ounces.
            Sour Diesel…what can I say but something like “holy crap”. I’d intended to keep the tent fairly level and short. This plant was having none of it. I got the first topping done just fine. But then it just took off on me. It was growing several inches per day before the flip. I had to supercrop four mains and tilt my light as I was out of head room. The yield was 5.19 ounces so not bad.
            TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
            EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
            AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
            IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Here are some trimmed buds of tatooine donut & huckmonkey.

TD

Name:	20220510_155722.jpg
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	564843Click image for larger version

Name:	20220514_110141.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	564844

HM

Name:	20220514_152227.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	564845Click image for larger version

Name:	20220514_152308.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	564842

Only plants left are apple fritter and they are pregnant with X18

Name:	20220515_084634.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	564839Click image for larger version

Name:	20220515_084644.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	564840Click image for larger version

Name:	20220515_084838.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	564841
              4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
              1x Slapz
              1x Quikz
              2x red runtz
              1x flo-see
              1x 2B blunt
              1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
                HobbitGDF commented
                Editing a comment
                They are small/short. In veg they had issues and mutations and topped themselves multiple times in veg and once in flower for one.
                So I think another run with them will be better plus the x18 cross with her should give her some height.

• Going2fast
                Going2fast commented
                Editing a comment
                You are shaman. Bravo.

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I had to do a DoS recently, bought apple fritter and banana milkshake cones. I like apple fritter.

something is not quite right here ,I cant decide if its a male,hermie or what it is what do you guys think
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that’s not something you want to see buddy. Looks like it hemied to me. I had one hermie a while back and I saved the seeds. I’ve grown 2 out so far, both females with no issues

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I too see the male parts, hermie it is.

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                thats 2 wedding cake seeds one autoed and the other hermied, I think I will take all of the autos before they have a chance to grow seeds their trics are all cloudy so they are in the harvest window

Week 2 bloom, day 2

Name:	20220515_170507-A.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	1,008.8 KB
ID:	564880

Been away for 2 days, I see the stretch is on, I'm to tired to do anything except water them now. I will look closer tomorrow as to how they are progressing. They have the dank going as well.
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                I believe I have that same tray for my 4x4. It’s currently in storage but I just put one in my 2x4 the other day. Makes watering and cleanup super easy now

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes it does, I have it on a slope so all the water comes to the front. No concern for spills, as it is all contained.

First time grower, day 25.
              Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
              Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
              Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

winter grow is all jarred up now, just waiting to cure. got about 5.5 oz. from the sour diesel and 7.5 oz. from the Panama. really excited about the panama...smells very strongly of lemon and pepper. the "stumps" show the results of the training pretty well. i'm calling it the 4X4 since there are 4 main branches with 4 sub branches each...well, the Sour D has a couple branches with 5 sub branches since she grew triplets at those nodes and I had to keep all 3. patiently waiting for the testing to start.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
                  HobbitGDF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great training. Looks really cool. Helps them buds stay uniform and big to huh. Good job

• bboyfromwayback
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice grow man

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X