No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone just wanted to share some recent pictures the closeup buds are from the 4x4 in the last pic, the babies are new autos 2x C4 and 2x Mexican Airlines both are from 420fastbuds, and last but not least is my single outdoor plant duckfoot auto she has lost the ability of being incognito lol
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all, I appreciate the compliments and support from this great community

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is one beast of a cola! 👍🏻

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      that last pic is nice. i like to see them like that. looking really good man

Click image for larger version

Name:	SOLO GROW DUCK FOOT.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	3.42 MB
ID:	538510

MeEasy Your #5 pix, is that the duck foot? I had some of that last year from bag seeds, could not figure out what it was. One of them was in last year's solo cup challenge, the plant on the left, zoom in. They are pretty far gone in this pix, end of October only pix of it that I have.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sir the little Christmas tree or as budgal called it a wizard 😀 I can see that yours has three fingers which is what mine is doing or the ones not webbed together are three. This one is the auto version, they breed the photo duck with an auto white widow which took the red out of them but they kept the duckfeet. Those cups look amazing I haven't seen any that big come out of solo cups, pretty work man

Comment

Barneys Farm "Orange Sherbert'" photo fem. Have any of you grown this before and if so is this growth standard. It is very compact (at the 5th or 6th node) and the middle finger of that low fan leaf is just over 8 inches long. I started this plant about 40 days ago when the sprout was put in the soil, then trans planted into the 3 gallon fabric pot pictured. It seems healthy, but is growing very slowly, big but slow. Only using a 100 watt (1000 eq.) LED. Do you think moving it to my 250 would make it grow faster? Oh, it's not in that MG potting soil. It's in a 50/50 mix of Fox Farm and generic non-fertilized soil.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bmeuptoo; 09-24-2021, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would up the lights, you have a nice start going. My first cat was a 'ginger', he was fun.

My tent around 6 weeks of flower. The pistils on the blue sunset and pineapple chunk are starting to darken and turn in so they’re getting closer now too. Hoping they all pack on a bit more weight before harvest. Because I’ve lost effectively 2 plants to hermies this grow, I’ve decided to try a few autos in a spare tent (frosty gelato from growers choice) in the hope that they top up my end yield before the really cold weather sets in. Planted 4 but the root on one must’ve got damaged when I put them in the rooter so I’ve got 3. First time doing autos so I’ll be learning on the job.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I'm seeing double 🤔😬 😆
        They look great 👍 very clean and nicely manicured

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe I was just soo excited I had to post it twice 🤣

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn Mike. You got some fatties in there!

Trying to staying patient for another couple of weeks
      These are White Widow from Nirvana.
      My second grow.

By the way - my first post on GWE.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome WolfMansBrother the wolfman was a DJ i loved to hear way back in the day. Outstanding looking WW i like your style of outdoor growing. Why you ask, LOL they look very similar to one of my wild looking indica strains. And i got a shelter logic greenhouse similar to what yours looks like, I can only fit one big gal in there though she's banging on the side walls and had to bend her top colas for height clearance. Anyhoo, nice seeing your pics. If you decide to do indoor need some questions answered just create a new post and explain all about the equiptment ya want to use. We like lots of details cheers an have fun.

• WolfMansBrother
        WolfMansBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal !
        Wolfman Jack - Listened to him and his gravel voice on New York FM as you wrote - back in the day
        Thanks for the welcome!

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Send that in for pic of the week

The clone grow week 8 from flip.

Chocholope, These went into flush today. Buds are looking full. One more week and harvest. Not sure how well it shows in pix, fan leaves are starting to yellow in a fall kind of way.

Name:	2021-9-25-1A.jpg
Views:	731
Size:	991.4 KB
ID:	538721Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-9-25-2A.jpg
Views:	706
Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	538722Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-9-25-3A.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	538723

RP-1, I will keep these on full bloom nutrients for another week, not ripe enough. That puts them 2 weeks behind the CL plus 1 week in veg.

Name:	2021-9-25-4A.jpg
Views:	731
Size:	905.8 KB
ID:	538724Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-9-25-5A.jpg
Views:	709
Size:	494.6 KB
ID:	538725

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking great CK i would do the same with keeping the bloom nutes your grow is beautiful.

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, The anticipation is building.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow man, beautiful

Hi, I've been waiting two days for my head to explode but it's still hanging on, everybody needs watering, now. I have a couple of questions, if anyone has time.

3rd pic: I haven't wanted to mess with that plant's top yet because of a badly-placed break. Should I tape the growth tip and the big fan leaf together for extra strength at the stem?
      4th pic: Someone on here said they remove the smaller of two new growth tips, is that something I should be doing?
      5th pic: The 3rd WW couldn't make up its mind - sideways or upright. I removed bottom fans, would you bend it over and train it around the edge of the bag? (lady bug bag)

Thank you.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Ace1973
        Ace1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        Puglover1 , great looking grow, beautiful plants all!

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        bboyfromwayback How are you training, dealing with your WW's crazy undergrowth? I can't decide whether to remove more big fans or lay it down.

MeEasy I looked, it was a week yesterday that I taped that stem, a split right next to the node, couldn't be any closer. Seems better today, finally. Yes, Weeds -Creeping Charlie outside - any way to kill that SOB?

Thanks Ace1973. I'm probably needing to top dress the soil a bit, it's been a month since I transplanted the sativa. I need to get the safety pins and twisty ties out, maybe get a friend to come over to watch the cat in case I turn my back. These two months of headaches are getting me down. I can find someone to care for my pets if needed but nobody knows how to tend the plants. If I thought it would help my head I'd remove some WT growth tips and chew on them.

• Ace1973
        Ace1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        Puglover1 , I understand, I have migraines

Click image for larger version  Name:	C7A0C8BE-D9C8-40D7-AB61-6CB95E46F8B9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.48 MB ID:	538965Click image for larger version  Name:	F35986B6-8775-4CE7-8F9F-FA74C261F5BF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	538964 Can someone tell me what’s wrong with this plant? I’ve read about bugs and diseases (bud rot, etc) here but I can’t figure out which / what it is. I’m a week to 10 days from harvest (I think) and she is getting worse.

Edited- I know I’ve over watered her the last 2 or maybe 3 waterings. Could that cause this?
      Thanks, y’all
      Edit 2- I’ve found a few of those little tiny white-ish ‘mites’ on her. But can those tiny things cause that? It seems a lot of damage for such a little critter.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	B0FC3D99-A55E-44CB-872D-F4A6FFC7D1B2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.86 MB ID:	538966
      Last edited by Rocmonkey; 09-26-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        In your 3rd pic, middle of the page all the way to the left, there's a leaf right in front with brownish black things on it. What strain are you growing?

• Rocmonkey
        Rocmonkey commented
        Editing a comment
        Holy cow! I didn’t even notice those. The strain is Blue Dream- my second year growing this off seeds I found in dispensary bought flower.
        Looks like I may have at least two types of bugs- white-ish and black. Looked for but couldn’t find that bud- I moved the plant after pic.
        Edited: Does anyone think I should cut my loses and pull her?

• Rocmonkey
        Rocmonkey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the advice / help! I found (I think) the problem. I used one of my wife’s 3-gallon kitchen buckets (for flour, sugar, beans, etc) for that plant. She didn’t want me to poke holes in the bottom so I didn’t- it can’t drain and the water is soaking the roots. Won’t do that again.
        Thanks again for you help.
        BU2B- I checked the sugar-coating to be sure it was Trichomes and not some bug. It’s all Trichomes. Thanks for that heads up and the proper way to ask for help.
        She looks worse now than when pics were taken, leaf wise, but buds aren’t affected, yet. I’ll leave her be until that happens. Hope it don’t.

Beautiful Sunday glad it ain't Monday for you working folks. Been outdoors most of morning doing fall yard work. Took some pics of my gal pals . Pic 1-2 are of GG#4 been removing many yellow leaf they've served their purpose feeding the plant i do majority of all defoil outdoors prior to hanging. Most of these plants are only getting 4hrs of direct sun so ripening is going slower but they are changing to all cloudy trichs. Very happy though small in stature the GG#4 has some nice golf balls all over her. 3rd pic is 3 run homer ( newguys420 ) she's a real thick stacking gal full colas not separate buds smells like lemons. Oh an here's the floppy Peanut Butter Breath from a clone. She's a real stinker and potent smelling. The other plant i did'nt take a pic of in the greenhouse it's too shady, but i've been keeping watch on her she's filling in but not sure if she'll make it through till ripened. Like i said too shady and she's way to big for me to drag around safetly. Hopefully 2hrs or so and warm temps will be OK else??

Shout out to alltatup not seen you lately gal, hope your doing well just taking a break? Take care all
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        They look great 👍😍 hope the weather holds up for you 🤞🤞

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you BU2B i'm happy you heard from her.

Just cloned a top of a bluedream. Front right. Is bluedream hardy . like it didnt stress a bit and the top i cloned did for about ten minutes but perked right up. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210926_162145.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	539024Click image for larger version

Name:	20210926_162035.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	539025

Comment

Blueberry from Seedsman. Outdoors, homemade compost used as fertilizer, dug in before planted. Over 9 ft tall.

question: is it ready to harvest? Click image for larger version

Name:	B1D67031-55B1-4475-A0FE-59686E7BB39F.jpeg
Views:	705
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	539030Click image for larger version

Name:	C839045B-7E1D-421C-9E7E-BDDE83F3B11D.jpeg
Views:	664
Size:	4.18 MB
ID:	539031

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          She's a beauty 😍 but to many white hairs to be ready just a guess but I would say 3-5 weeks

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          She's a monster i'm in pnw it's raining now so i've got all mine under protection. I loved growing big ones like yours but as i get older can no longer keep them safe from the elements when they are so huge. Protect that gal, else you can loose more than half of her from mold.

• Rocmonkey
          Rocmonkey commented
          Editing a comment
          Ditto what MeEasy said. Plus, get a magnifier of some sort and watch the sugar coating (Trichomes). When they change from clear to
          milky AND 70% red hairs AND the red hairs (? %) have curled in (down toward bud) THEN she is ready. What I’ve said is absolutely true (I learned it here). But, I’m a fairly new grower. Some of the guys here are sheer genius growers so ask them / wait for them to reply further.
          PS- that is one amazing and beautiful plant!
          Last edited by Rocmonkey; 09-27-2021, 11:06 AM. Reason: Added ‘PS’

I like the affect right now so I topped the taller buds and have them drying. Letting the rest mature further. I’m thinking about covering top to protect it from rain so removing these taller ones will make it easier. I also have a 5 ft tall CBD Med plant from Seedsman. Click image for larger version

Name:	90CAE037-C80B-4065-9303-69764D3CA62A.jpeg
Views:	682
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	539256Click image for larger version

Name:	D21CF147-CD99-4088-9FAD-4A249F1BB440.jpeg
Views:	653
Size:	5.03 MB
ID:	539257

Comment

• Rocmonkey
          Rocmonkey commented
          Editing a comment
          Look really good, man.
          I have broken buds / branches off all four of my plants. 1,3&4 are really tasty and potent. I can only imagine what they’ll be like when harvested (a few more days to a week) and cured. My #2 wasn’t very good, they said. She needs a couple more weeks of sunshine. All 4 are Blue Dream so should be pretty darn good.

Getting freaky Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210927_144556949_BURST002.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	5.71 MB
ID:	539262Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210927_144606999_BURST002.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	4.46 MB
ID:	539263Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210927_144614662_BURST003.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	539264
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

That’s a huge bud stalk on that one. Looking good.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X