No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First is Royal Gorilla carport behind is where I keep it when it rains, which is quite often this year.It would mold for sure without cover from the rain. Rained 1.5 inches last night almost 14 inches so far this monsoon, historic. Last is cannary melon and piel del sapo melon. Two of the four more exotic melons I am growing.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s beautiful all around! My kinda peaceful homestead 👍🏻 We’re having record low rain fall in my area this year

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What a cola on that gal great looking grow. Man i love all kinds of melon living off them mostly right now. Got some good tomatoes also.

Hey this will be my first grow that will finish, have burned alot of seeds on not using ac in the daytime when I'm away at work before, and have lost many seedlings like that when it's to hot in the room (live in souteast asia ) and other people killed many plants for me also when they around 6 weeks, so have been through the veg stage a couple of times , but now it's soon ready to harvest 2 pineapple express auto and 1 cookie monster auto, they got started 19/5 and look pretty small hopefully good quality, smell alot.. then I have like 8 more that are 3weeks since I change the light to 12/12 , so after that i put out my younger and autos in the morning at 6 and then put in the room when light start at lunchtime
    Last edited by Siralex; 08-11-2021, 10:47 AM.

Comment

My first grow ever is this 4 week old bubblegum kush. I have 3 autos about a week old. 1 white widow and 2 sour diesels.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210811_115512.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	530427
    Attached Files

Comment

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Really healthy looking grow - welcome!

I can see you topped it smoking a white widow bone as I type. Great summer weed.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Pic 1 & 6 Pre 98 Bubba Kush flowering yippeee Pic 2 & 5 Peanut Butter Breath ( clone only from what i hear not for sale in seed? ) got it in a trade. Pic 3 is 3 Run Homer Pic 4 is GG#4. All in late pre flower except for Bubba she's full on flower.

Weather is nasty 103f today very smoky skies today. First time we've had low smoke to ground level this summer. All the wind is still today it's gonna be sickly hot. Windows closed up early morning smell of wood smoke is heavy. 2nd year in a row now with these wild fires being close. I hope now we can learn from stupid not let these fires try and burn themselves out at least contain/control when smaller. We've lost millions of acres across the West which is so very sad when we have the equiptment to prevent larger spreads early. Mask mandates seem top priorty in Oregon.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        As usual your girls are looking great👍🏻 We get the humidity here but not that kind of heat or wildfires

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Be safe with all the heat! In the 90s here today, may break 100 with 80% RH or so. My outside day is over by noon.

• amy24
        amy24 commented
        Editing a comment
        They look so happy and healthy! Nice to see how many fan leaves you’ve already removed, I’m definitely going to take your advice! Sorry to hear about the fires it is so sad watching all the fires all over the planet right now!

Well both the dogs an I are just getting restless with smoke now hanging low to the ground. Heat we'd do things early morning and after sundown but the smoke ends all walking and dirt work. Yes we stop buy noon if not before.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Name:	20210903_101011.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	534566Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210812-122126_Gallery.jpg Views:	190 Size:	992.1 KB ID:	530600 Purple kush autoflower is getting close, and she's looking sexy!
        Last edited by Flatlander; 09-04-2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Flatlander
          Flatlander commented
          Editing a comment
          She came down today. My wife is a retired psychologist and will smoke a a Kingston native to his or her knees. We have taken mu7plants this week but she was special. Nothing huge, 2 ozs tops is my guess. She was a healthy little auto child. The flash on the camera lies, she's almost black.

• Flatlander
          Flatlander commented
          Editing a comment
          Growing is for life, always be Growing! It's my super happy fun time. Gives balance to my world . Peace and love!

• Flatlander
          Flatlander commented
          Editing a comment
          BTW, smells like peppermint and chocolate.

Got a Blueberry autoflower being trained to grow short. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210811_093447.jpg
Views:	695
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	530605
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

So I'm just so happy. Excited for the future grows.
        The results of my breeding project/ experiment.
        mimosa evo x dos-si-dos 33 x5
        mimosa evo x strawberry pie auto x8
        dos-si-dos 33 x gorilla girl XL auto x?(I didnt count)
        All the mimosa evo crosses are Feminised.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210812_133741.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	530611Click image for larger version  Name:	20210812_133820.jpg Views:	0 Size:	535.3 KB ID:	530610

I still have to harvest-

mimosa evo x orange sherbet auto
        mimosa evo x gorilla cookies auto
        mimosa evo x mimosa evo
        Mimosa evo x red hot cookies
        gorilla girl XL auto x wedding cheesecake auto
        Gorilla girl XL auto x orange sherbet auto
        gorilla girl XL auto x gorilla cookies auto
        Gorilla girl XL auto x red hot cookies
        gorilla girl XL auto x mimosa evo
        Jawa pie x mimosa evo
        Jawa pie x red hot cookies
        Jawa pie x gorilla cookies auto
        Jawa pie x wedding cheesecake auto
        Jawa pie x orange sherbet auto

Jawa pie pollen about to go onto the gorilla cookies auto (yesterday)
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20210811_105345.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	530608Click image for larger version  Name:	20210811_105330.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.25 MB ID:	530609

here is the rest of the grow
        4x4

Name:	20210812_135014.jpg
Views:	690
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	530613
        2X4

Name:	20210812_135031.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	530612
        Last edited by HobbitGDF; 08-12-2021, 12:55 PM.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          i havent grew anything out yet. only getting seeds so far. i have one plant going that i made.
          mimosa evo (B.F.) x strawberry pie auto ( F.B.) = Strawberry mimosa pie (fast?)
          she is feminised and only about 2 weeks old. i dont have room right now to try my new seeds. ill post picture later.

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome work!

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you. i want to do more also. ya know , not just pollen chuck, i want to keep the bud rolling. lol. i mean the ball rolling

Stretch may be done for Bruce Banner, sites are filling out nicely now. She's not taking the heat nearly as bad as the ATF, but to be fair it said to grow in a cool climate.
        Edit: Ladybugs and Green Lacewings spotted in/around both plants.
        Still none of the mantises spotted

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0448.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.67 MB ID:	530654

The rest were blurry (really need to get my eyes checked one day), but when I saw this one I said Holy Thunderfuck. Heat damage is evident... she's not going to make it to October...and I'm okay with that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0445.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	530655
        Last edited by Floopydoop; 08-12-2021, 09:55 PM.
        Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh well croptober is over rated anyhow LOL Floopydoop i'd love to harvest prior to Oct. ATF is looking frosty as heck.

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          I have Bruce growing in my tent right now and noticed something this grow, she doesn’t like being directly under my ES300. She’s ok with the ES180’s but a few hours under the 300 and she looks beat up so I stopped rotating her. Leave her in place and just spin her around now

Lost in the Jungle haha I'm 6 feet 3 inch's tall and some had me beat I had to super crop the wedding cake . no single plant pictures here anymore lol,
        I talked with Paul at new guy seeds my mistake the black and rusty glue were regular seed never would of bought them if I had known that I have to read descriptions more closely
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I've done that also oldjarhead100 LOL dang fine print. Good luck keeping that WPM at bay i'm crossing my fingers for ya.

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome

Transitioning the closet for photos, ran out of steam tonight. Chopped the next node from Lemon: another 1/8th. Chopped the two top branches of NL (Chewy): 1/4th. I'm over 1/2 oz for the 3 autos so far, I won't see an ounce total. The new light is up and running, I can adjust the height myself if I stand on my tippy toes. Started at 35%, went to 50, lotta work to do tomorrow. I have the bag ready for Wild Thai, 5 gallons of wet soil Is pretty heavy. Have a 3 gal bag ready for a fast photo seed. A couple of 1 gal bags to grow some herbs. I'll probably also use the other small full spectrum light later. Other than trays, any suggestions for a saucer to use for the 5 gallon bag? I looked on amazon, didn't see anything that wasn't totally flat on the bottom. Trying to think of alternatives, I have an antique porcelain wash basin, made in Poland. I have a nice raised saucer that the bag is sitting on ATM but it's a square bag on a round saucer, the corners hang off. (Lemon is in a jar, Chewy is in the bag)

Name:	Closet.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	531010
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          No clue. Except the 2nd NL got chowed on by the cat, node 3. Lemon is a cross with Lowryder2. I guess the other NL was Ruderalis heavy? The newsletter had someone with a 7" NL runt, mine was 4 inches. Seedsman freebies, Black Friday purchase. The other seeds I bought were Gelato auto, 3 duds but the Wild Thai seems good so far. Replacement WW fast seed in paper towel now, its bag is ready, hopefully see soon. I did everything better than my first grow: lights, temps, RH, pH, exhaust, no late waterings, no gnats. The 1st NL (runt) had ugly top fan leaves, I cut those off, frost seemed to disappear on the leaves and it didn't get any taller, I waited until the few buds felt harder and cut it down, like a Xmas tree for a doll house. On top of all that Chewy was a twin, I had to cull one, but it's the best of the three even after the damn cat lunched on it.

• Floopydoop
          Floopydoop commented
          Editing a comment
          I get to thinkin' bout inches every time I go to the VA for a skin check.

No real reason to worry....are they a bit girthy? Do they perform their task?

Fukkin dyin here man. Laughter is not because of the stubbies.

It's cuzza your attitude about it. You a funny cat.

So what photos you trying next time?

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Floopydoop Laugh or cry, I'd rather laugh. I started a Wild Thai seed earlier this month, transplanted it into a 5 gal bag yesterday, it's at node 5 or 6 already. Waiting for it to get used to its new home, looks OK so far today. Using my new vipar light, closet temp has been good so far, at 75% right now, testing the waters.

Put a White Widow fast seed in shot glass yesterday, it didn't sink. Added a drop of peroxide later, it sank. Put it in wet paper towel and Ziploc last night, nothing yet. I don't know if I should start the last WW fast seed before contacting Seedsman again (I had one seed that grew leaves but the tap root didn't do it's end of the deal) or try another WT seed, as insurance. Or do both. Or drop the last WW seed right into the bag that's ready for the WW paper towel'd seed. Last time I went seed-to-bag I got twins which is why my 3 autos weren't the same age, stage. My first grow was from dispo/bag seed. All 3 of the found/free seeds germinated and grew into large, nice yielding plants which is why I'm having trouble blaming myself for this fiasco. I've used starters, shot glass, peroxide, paper towel/ziploc and direct sow so I don't think it's the method. The WT seeds were bought from Seedsman but they're not Seedsman's seeds. It's growing beautifully. My pain strain, I don't need a pound of it I just need some, and they won't grow it here anymore. So I thought the WW fast could finish first, be out of the way for the long-hauler sativa to finish, flip to 12/12 for both at the same time, and I'd have two different strains to use or enjoy. And a staggered harvest and trim time. If I didn't need the strain that helps my pain I'd have WW and wedding cake growing, if those seeds aren't duds.
          Last edited by Puglover1; 08-17-2021, 01:32 PM. Reason: tmi

No just seems so Puglover1 LOL if i could i would give you the patience prize. I totally understand where your at with needing help with hanging and moving large items. That pure sativa well that will take at least 4months in a sealed enviornment heck could be longer. I have to use dispensary myself between grows sometimes, it kills me to do it. FYI i went into a dispensary near my sister's house they sold Beluchies brand what a mark up i tell you. I had read about it so much so i thought i wanted to see the hype. Sorry could'nt spend $19 a gram looked large solid buds thumb size but still it's hard to let go to buy weed that much money. I don't mean to discourage your grow Puglover i just thought by now it would be hanging.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Explained the chop/hanging. Questions without answers or advice. Giving your space back.
          Last edited by Puglover1; 08-17-2021, 01:28 PM. Reason: unnecessary use of space

Two GSC autos from ILGM 10 days apart. The short one I topped above the 4th node, supercropped it all the way over then trained 1/2 the plant to grow around the left side of the pot and 1/2 around the right. The tall one I only topped above the 5th node and spread it out a little. The colas on the short plant are super dense

Comment

<deleted unnecessary suggestion>
          Last edited by Puglover1; 08-17-2021, 01:25 PM. Reason: unclogging your space
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X