No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the male out, one can now see the Greasy Grapes that was behind him, all covered with nice fat seed! I think she may be ready in 2 weeks, but I can wait for those seed to ripen up.
    I have done some trimming to gain air flow, and some bending etc. looking for harvest by mid August on the WTBs.

Comment

Hi Grow Friends, another Friday update on two G13 plants. Trichomes are mostly clear so 1-2 weeks more, maybe 70 flower days. 3rd grow and the learning curve continues.
      Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Makes me wish i had a tent grow now LOL. Those look great Cheeba it's a growers pride an joy nearing the finish. Maybe 75 days who knows when they get this close it's all on the plant grower we are the cheerleaders I would like to see some fade in those leaves if that strain does ? What are you giving them now ?

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal as usual thanks for your interest and kind words. More fading this morning, will do one more feeding in a few days then switch to water with boost only. Today is day 60.
        Peace and good vibes for your outdoor grows.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Back atcha Cheeba it's raining really hard here in my neck of Oregon, really good to have but it's drownding my containers LOL they'll be fine it's only growing season no flowering all is looking better for a slower fire season we hope

Half way through week 3 of flower.

Comment

Hello fellow GWE growers! Its been a while. Nice to see some beautiful plants, indoors and out. I have two grows going and its getting a little busy..the tent plants are stretching a bit too tall and the outdoor girls are dealing with pretty high temps and high humidity. In the tent are Do-si-do(tall and lanky) Bruce Banner and Durban poison. Outside i have Auto Quarter Pounder(ripening) A GIANT Lemon Skunk Auto(4 feet+) Sour Diesel photo and Love potion photo(Male i think) waiting for balls. I've thrown together a makeshift tent in the garage to keep everyone happy. lol. Night time temps are 80+ in there. So much fun....
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Cheeba
          Cheeba commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow what strain is pic 1, those long fat colas are amazing.

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          hey Cheeba, sorry was away from computer. That would be my auto Quarter Pounder. She was started in the tent but moved outdoors/garage when i had to flip my tent ladies. Third time for this strain..did one completely outdoors last year, and one in a tent. So far the ones grown in tent preform better. This one is by far the biggest.

Harvested the Somango XXL mother today. During my first break to stretch my legs I pulled a couple away from the rest to show the nice little handfuls they turned out to be. Of course a picture of harvest once done and the carcass. Moved the 4 clones in a tote in to the room for the finial 6 or 7 weeks flowering.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Great harvest again there Poppa, nice looking skeleton of Ma LOL

Very nice, poppa! And those clones look beautiful.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

JuanHondo been doing some good stuff and after seeing one of his post on here I got a idea while walking around Lowe’s one day. Critical Gorilla, she’s just reaching the edge of the pot, pretty sure she’s on week 5 or 6 of veg and scheduled for 12/12 7-3.

Pics of a Glueberry OG auto day 74. That board looks way bigger under a 2 gallon pot
          Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 06-13-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• JuanHondo
            JuanHondo commented
            Editing a comment
            i like it! lets see how wide she can get!

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn, son, you've created a monster!! I love the manifold!!!!!

• QueenofOG
            QueenofOG commented
            Editing a comment
            looking great!!!!!

White Lights autos(420newguyseeds), week 2 flower. Nothing crazy or exciting to show. This has been one of my favorite grows thus far. Other than the plants being a little dramatic when they need water its been an effortless grow. No major problems. Water, water, feed, repeat.....
          After my last grow I wasn't sure what to expect. This one is kinda boring. Lol I swear I'm not complaining.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL that's why i grow 6 at a time, the yields an ease. This one strain i've grown a couple times it's true almost sit an forget. Decent daytime smoke also

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the feed back. I'm hoping for good smoke seeing all 8 are the same strain. Kinda put all my eggs in one basket this grow.

Unknown strain. Random joint seed. About 2-3 weeks from harvest.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL love it when a bag seed returns well. Lucky lucky you NewfieLori great job that's a fine looking who knows what?? Got any clue?? Sure looks frosty as heck.

Hey oldjarhead (might misspelled) ,
          do you have that list of ways to make more females out of regular seeds?
          I remember you posting it before.
          just wanted to copy it down.

Or anyone else?
          Thx
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            I think something is going on with jarhead I haven't seen him in a long time

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah i thought same thing. and is it even possible to change the sex of the plant when its young. isnt it already determined by the genetics XY YY XX kinda stuff?
            positive vibes to Oldjarhead

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know of any way to change the sex other than herm them. I know if you start photos on a 12/12 right away they'll show their sex then you go to 18/6 to put them back to veg

Hey all. Not really growing right now. Living off my previous harvests. Omg tasting so good now. My Bubba momma is in jars as of a week ago. Might start 1 auto.

Comment

I'm grinnin. Also spraying lots of spinosad. Moths. Yick.

BB (Shovel for reference, I swear I'm not lazy)
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0417.JPG
Views:	743
Size:	4.28 MB
ID:	521067
            ATF

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0418.JPG
Views:	763
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	521068
            Attached Files
            Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Floopydoop bet your frying eggs on the sidewalk today LOL

• Floopydoop
              Floopydoop commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal it ended up not being as hot as they anticipated. Settled in low 80's and they are just threatening us with shutting off Air Conditioners and electricity.

One can see just h0ow tied down these girls are, I did break a few but thats ok. I am also removing some leaf for air flow.
            Chances are that Greasy Grapes will not be there in a week, seeds are getting ripe! I can hardly wait to see what the F2s will do!

Comment

• Floopydoop
              Floopydoop commented
              Editing a comment
              Wish I could find the stones to get bendy on mine...but I can't.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Its something Mother Nature showed me growing out in the woods, ya you break one once in a while, but the results are worth it, and they heal well.

Morning grow Buds here's what i got for my summer outdoor grow so far. Just 4 photos Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210618_073453323_HDR 2021.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	4.94 MB
ID:	521131Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210618_073556861_HDR peanut.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	4.67 MB
ID:	521132Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210618_073546097 homer.jpg
Views:	773
Size:	4.66 MB
ID:	521133Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210618_073527574_HDR 2021.jpg
Views:	764
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	521134
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice! I just moved a plant outside, all four too big for one tent kinda thing. Funny cause I told the wife I was going to try one auto outdoors this year and see how it goes. Now I have 4 autos and a photo 😂😂😂

• Cheeba
              Cheeba commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice I’ll watch for your updates to see how big you grow’em!
              We use same table for peonies.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you all for kind comments. Today we have a new pump fellow over and he and hubby worked for few hours on it and explained more to my disabled hubby on what he'd done. We fired the other guy for poor service, lack of service just no word of when he'd be back so he was fired. Cheeba yes i use those for my upright fushias and my dahlias. Thought what the heck see if it works for my MJ LOL

Amber Alert! Flower day 66 and oh so close! Just in time as supply is dwindling down.
            Last edited by Cheeba; 06-18-2021, 01:29 PM.
            Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X