No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They hardened off well, went thru a 90 degree day yesterday with not much trouble. Damn things are flowering, so yeah they'll be relaxing for a couple weeks I guess.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0390.JPG
Views:	708
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	517023

Name:	IMG_0391.JPG
Views:	722
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	517024
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      JeffInCanada, yeah peak daylight hours here is late June, they're going to reveg. Very nearly had it correct. Eh, no worries. Trim em off when they brown and I'll have tasters a few months early. Next year, I'm tellin' you it's going to go perfect with no problems.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooffff Well, you seem to have a good no-worries attitude, that always helps Best of luck with them, keep us updated. I'd be interested in seeing what they do over the next, back into veg. little while.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Just what i'm trying to avoid Floopydoop, early flower. I just switched timer to 15on9off after they've had 20on4off for vegging. The clones & seed teens are in 1gal an roots are poking out the bottoms. Just stretching an looking wierd almost like a revegg, single leaf or 3finger leaf. I'm gonna top them down to the 5 node i guess as they adjust to outdoor temps an times. Still not transplanting to final pots till after June 5th an then maybe waiting longer. I got short flowering indica hybreds. My transplant pots are ready with lots of N built into the soil mix i made. LOL

I'm Baaaack! Got Purple?

Name:	Purp 2.png
Views:	718
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	517059Click image for larger version

Name:	Purps 2.png
Views:	719
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	517060Click image for larger version

Name:	Purp 1.png
Views:	751
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	517061Click image for larger version

Name:	Purps 1.png
Views:	715
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	517063Click image for larger version

Name:	Purps 5.png
Views:	744
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	517064Click image for larger version

Name:	Purps 3.png
Views:	726
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	517065Click image for larger version

Name:	Purps 6.png
Views:	705
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	517066

Name:	Time 1.png
Views:	752
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	517058

Name:	Time 2.png
Views:	742
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	517057

Attached Files
    Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

There's the grow. Place your bets on the final weight. They were three Blueberry Haze from ILGM. I manifolded them and had around a nine week flower period. 750W - MH for veg and HPS for the flower.

Name:	20210525_190138.jpg
Views:	709
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	517211

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        10oz LOL man i love blueberry makes a body feel good

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        293 grams so just over 10 oz. Pretty darn good guess!

So many luvlies in this thread!

The WTBs, well as expected not all auto'd, I have now chopped 4 males (only want the early one). Looks like only 1 female is auto, but that makes seed with the male WTB. The females that did not auto, well they will still make product. Bud pics came out blurry, maybe next pics.
      And the bad it looks like the GG will reveg, seeds still good so not all lost.

Comment

Welp here's my last auto tent grow for this season shutting down this tent also. Will be outdoor for next 4+months. These are a failed SOG attempt grow lost a few to male parts so only had 5 wanted 9 LOL i'm fine with it just taking longer than expected these had been outdoors in a tent moved them this week under the P2500 after getting photos cleared out now they are indoors. Leaving for a few days they can just baste under the bright new light. Going on 87days from seed with the Amnisia Haze and 75days with the La Berry Fruitas blame me an the temps lack of mojo winter motivation. Maybe i'll get to harvest them on Monday or Tuesday next week. Looking like summer temps coming on nights will start staying in the 50's time to spend in the great outdoors.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Sucks you lost a couple but you can't complain about the ones you have left, they look great

Hooray for Friday and for home grown.
        Put in a few bamboo poles to spread colas, raised light by 1” to avoid light burn. A little burn on tips from pushing nutes but otherwise plants are healthy. 45 days since flip, should be another 30 days until harvest. Smells good but would like to see more trichs.
        Happy Memorial Day weekend and thanks vets for your service.
        Last edited by Cheeba; 05-28-2021, 12:08 PM.
        Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          These looks fantastic! Enjoy the long weekend!

Hello everyone, still trying to get settled in but I took the time to start some new 3 gallon pots for the next round of autos and some 5 gallon pots for the all haze grow I've been dreaming about for awhile 😊 I'll let the soil cook for a couple weeks which will give me time to finish putting my tents together. I still have the two photos I switched to 12s on 5/10 they're full of hedgehogs and lookin pretty good. I was a bit concerned about moving them right after I switched them but doesn't seem to have bothered them. The last pic is this morning burping of the autos I just harvested and then overdried not paying attention to them. 596g total from the 8 autos in the journal linked below
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Floopydoop
          Floopydoop commented
          Editing a comment
          Still got around 7 jars of the Super Silver Haze from last year. Yum.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, that had to be rough, I feel for you. Don't take this wrong but those two BB jars in front look like they each have a black mouse in them, lol. Trying to raise the RH?

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Floopydoop my next round in the 4x4 is an all haze grow, I picked up four haze strains. S silver, S lemon, Zombie, and strawberry. I started cooking 5 5 gallon pots but haven't decided what is going in the fifth pot yet. I have a single seed of Freddie Kruge maybe I'll throw it in there

Unknown strain out of a joint lol but big mama is doing really well! This is my first time growing and I appreciate all the help I've received from this forum.

Comment

• billyboy
          billyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hell of a nice plant for a random seed

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! Until February of last year I only grew from bag seed. A seed from good weed generally = good weed

Day 70, Grow 2.

The kids 2 Northern lights autos and an auto 00 Kush that failed to auto.

Kush just went to new tent for 12/12 and the NLs are still flowering along at 18/6 and getting frostier daily.

2X4X6 Quictent
        1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
        600w LED (80)
        1000w LED (180)
        2 X Viparspectra P-1000
        2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
        6" battery/usb fans
        Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
        GH trio with Calimagic
        Lung room humidifier
        3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
        ArmorSi, kelp when needed
        Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
        Northern Lights auto
        (Seedsman)
        auto 00 Kush
        (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
        2x Northern lights auto
        1 auto 00 Kush
        1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
        Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

It's been a minute! Currently in day 21 of 12/12 and day 16 of flower, 15 gallon smart pots, 5x5 tent, nodes on all 3 plants have same spacing, which I would consider decently tight, and looking GOOD! Changed organic nutrients to Green Gro's Pride Lands. My Earth Dust amendments were the source of the soil mites I had, unfortunately, so it left a bad taste in my mouth. I absolutely LOVE the Green Sunshine Company and my Electric Sky's ROCK, but I needed to explore more options for nutrients. I'm obviously still a new growmie but you can never stop learning and trying new things! Have a great holiday weekend everyone! 💚
          Attached Files
          4 x 4 Secret Jardin (Veg)
          2- ES 180's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
          AC Infinity T6

5 x 5 Secret Jardin (Flower)
          2- ES 300's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
          AC Infinity T6

Black Gold Natural & Organic Ultra Coir
          Green Gro Pride Lands organic nutrients
          Smart Pots (15 gallon)

Comment

• QueenofOG
            QueenofOG commented
            Editing a comment
            HobbitGDF They were white soil mites.. supposedly wouldn't harm anything either BUT have the potential that they could and I didn't want to risk it with these 3 beauties, even though I did top them with infected earth dust bloom, I was able to quickly eradicate the problem on them. My veg tent however, wasn't so lucky... they started to crawl up the plants regardless of how much and many different IPM methods I could use because their entire soil was amended and infected with it, without me realizing it. I only knew it came from the earth dust because I used my little microscope and checked out EVERY bag I had... I can NOT stand bugs lol... gave me eebie jeebies.

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            What batch of earth dust.?
            I have batch 5. My last 3 sets of bags have been good and free of bugs and batch 0005

• QueenofOG
            QueenofOG commented
            Editing a comment
            HobbitGDF Mine were batch 5 too, the mites were so small and the only way I could see them was with a microscope. I've since switched to Green Gro Biologicals and couldn't be happier... but as of now I'll never cheat on my Electric Sky's 300V3's, those are killing it, making friends that have been growing for a while, jealous 😎!

OT oldjarhead100 Hadn't seen any recent posts from you, hope all is OK.
          What shitty Memorial day weekend weather we've had this year!
          "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            Memorial Day weekend, pool open and looking great while I grilled hamburgers in a hooded sweatshirt 😭

I was wondering about OJH the other day as well. Weird but I guess you get used to seeing peoples post so when they stop you wonder if they’re ok. Hopefully he’s busy tending to the mega crop he was getting ready to plant outside
            Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-31-2021, 07:56 AM.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            So crappy for east coast, we are having 85f+ here in so. oregon that's OK if we don't get stupid fires going. Morons are already doing it with illigal burns small 25acre fires already being put out. Hey oldjarhead100 we hope you are doing well?

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            It finally stopped raining!! My garden is a mud puddle. Lol

So I was gone at a festival this past weekend. 1st time I've been away from my tents that long. I made sure I watered them real good before I left.
          the dehumidifier was full and quit running so the humidity was 60-70% all weekend and the pots kept their water.
          So I drained the dehumidifier and didnt even need to water them after the long weekend.
          Worked out good. Next time the buds will be too big to try that without fearing budrot.

QueenofOG I use earthdust for like a year now. I had mites but not from the earth dust which is batch 5

I started using Aurora root organics dry amendments. They work amazing so far. I love them.

Name:	20210601_111216.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	518054
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

Little more than 2 weeks in the ground....I think they may have come out of flower??? SO nervous. Fan leaves already getting sugared up. Someone warned me once that I'm gonna need a ladder to cut these down....

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0394.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.95 MB ID:	518245Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0395.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	518246

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0396.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.57 MB ID:	518247Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0397.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	518248
            Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              One is a girl and the other looks suspiciously like a male - pic is a little fuzzy when you zoom in but........

• Floopydoop
              Floopydoop commented
              Editing a comment
              Canuck147 Yep, should have brought my macro lens, didn't think about it until I was there to water. Don't see any male parts both fem seeds from Holimoli. Just not really sure what to do with the flowers that are there once back in veg. Leave em? Chop em off? Always more questions than answers with this hobby. Love it!

Floopydoop i see what Canuck was seeing with possible male, lets hope they are just swollen calix or unfolding leaf with the reveg. As far as flowers that are there they will just dry up to pick off/brush off with fingers. Mine were way worse than yours further along in flower last summer. No worries just keep looking at that suspect one.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Floopydoop
              Floopydoop commented
              Editing a comment
              Now I'm tempted to cross Bruce Banner with ATF. LOL!! I'll bring macro in a couple weeks.

I just ordered some atf seeds yesterday so I'll be watching.... I can't grow outside 😫 but I still want to watch
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              That's the best fastest place to get them. That's what I use.
              I just got some ocean grown jaws pie reg and friend just sent me layer cake x chocolate nightmare.
              From being on grow diaries I have testers coming from sweet seeds that's still at customs.
              Greybeard is at your door in week give or take

• Floopydoop
              Floopydoop commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, that looks like it's coming from the original breeder. Place I get mine at don't mention, so probably generating seeds from promising strains. Could you @ me when you get them going? Really interested in comparing. The 2 I have now are growing in such different ways, been treated the same. Such a wonderful plant, keeps my brain spinning when there's nothing to do on a yearlong + lockdown

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              I won't grow them till next round I literally started seeds yesterday. I only bought them because I've been looking for atf for awhile and saw them when I was getting a couple auto seeds to add some variety to my next auto run. I will definitely try to remember you though. It's normal for plants of the same strain to be completely different from each other. Think of plants like kids two people that have multiple children they don't always look alike some short tall skinny fat on n on

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X