No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zkittlez Auto 56 days old and I'm loving the beautiful fade.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice chunky buds. She does look beautiful.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Boy she's a beauty of a auto. Once again your auto may beat out the photo Zkittlez i got in my bloom tent right now LOL i sure love those leaf colors great job.

Happy Friday fellow growers. Week 6 pics, tall girl is 29”, buds starting to stack on both plants. 2nd run of G13 photos and expecting better yield this time with addition of bio rhizo and boost products. rH a little high during lights out so cranking up dehumidifier. 5 weeks until harvest, just in time to fill my almost empty jars!
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Friday back attcha Cheeba yeah for nearing the finish right there with ya on filling up some jars. Feels so good getting stash from homegrown. Those are so lovely and fat, great job.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are getting fat and they look very healthy, nice!

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Friday Indeed! Long weekend here in Canada!! Plants are looking great Cheeba Very nice. The high humidity season is starting here as well. Good luck! They're going to finish up great.

Hello my friends, my afghan girl friend is in week six of flowering. the waiting game begins!!!
    i'll post some better pictures next week.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!
      Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Found 3 more males this week, I only want the first, so off with their heads! But one is not giving up yet! Moma was only 18" tall.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          The male is 43 inches tall, the females range from 24 -39 inches tall. I did not expect them to get this large.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Off with their heads!!! Vive la Revolucion!!!!

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          One more male cut down this morning!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210522-184447_Gallery.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	516473Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210522-184434_Gallery.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	516474my second grow. 5 Zkittlez autos day 59. I'm ready for the next round.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Whhooo hooo there Flatlander grow big or go home heck yes double down

Harvest day for this Blue Dream auto. Has some weighty buds. Overall happy with 1st auto grow.
        Current Grow:
        2x Blue Dream Autos
        Coco + Perlite mix
        GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
        2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Comment

Keeping busy. 7 strains in 3 by 3 tent- 8 weeks since light change to 12 12. Got - wedding cake, glueberry, white rhino, double chocolate, do si dos, blue dream, OG Kush - super hard to wait. Three indicas Alien Technology, Blackwater and Afghan Hash Plant at 6 weeks with pretty little ping pong balls building up. Photo of frosty little weird glueberry.
        A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          They look fabulous and adorable!!!!!

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          What size are them white square pots?

• Bootsy
          Bootsy commented
          Editing a comment
          those are one gallon pots , close to 8 by 8 square.

Happy Sunday funday all you weedies. Ran into a couple of bulls having a shoving match on our road, watched them go at it till they rested and zoomed by LOL. They are back home on the ranch now. Weed pic 1 & 2 is the ugly spider floppy branched wild Zskittlez clone she's really a good plant but i did'nt train her well at all, nice little cotton ball size rock hard nugs. Pics 3-4 Amnisia haze autos still waiting a tad longer they are 10wks from seed. But the last 3 pics are of a really pretty pheno of the Gorilla Glue #4 she's a clone from a mother i had but looks nothing like the green ones i harvested that were ripe. She's all cloudy just a few more days and she'll come down.

I'm tickled just harvesting all these and getting my pantry stocked. I do think these last plants under my new light just finished perfect for what i was looking for. No fluff, lots more resin. Hope you have a restful Sunday you workin folks. Take care
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Soorbie, That is just too cute. I have to come live there so I can live near the bulls. Heaven!!!!!

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          look like a couple black angus bulls. I used to feed a dozen herd bulls of different breeds and out of them all a Black Angus was by far the craziest. He would run and jump and ram the feeder in excitement at feeding time. The 2 charolais by comparison would slowly walk up to feed with barely a speed change.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I want one for a pet!!!

Those bulls according to the ranch who owns them had torn out 50ft of fencing. My hubby rides his 4x4 around the hills of the ranch he had a close call with a bull not long prior to this event. They are crazy bulls right now kinda dangerous really.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Moving bulls off of cows is fairly easy, after they have been removed from the cows for a couple of months they get down right pissy.

Took some pictures last night before lights out. First pic is of the Somango XXL I took clones from, its trichomes are are pretty much all cloudy with random clear or amber ones here and there. Second pic is of the 2 Bubblelicious their trichomes are at about 60 to 70% cloudy. Last 2 are of the pretty maids all in their rows the clones from the Somango XXL.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Boy those look really chunky Poppa. I just took my zskittlez down this a.m. figured cloudy few amber good yield for my clones on this grow at least they are way firmer an more resin than prior with the old vipars. I only vegged 5-6wks on clones i cut.

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Fabulous looking plant...and screens. Looks like you know what you are doing Real nice!

Torture test.

Name:	IMG_5770.jpeg
Views:	605
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	516752Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5772.jpeg
Views:	587
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	516749Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5771.jpeg
Views:	640
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	516748Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5775.jpeg
Views:	580
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	516751Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5780.jpeg
Views:	552
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	516750

Comment

• Cheeba
          Cheeba commented
          Editing a comment
          Foxtail delight

Cute little manifold grow of Afghan Kush. I had 3 extra females for my seed grow, so I axed 2 and got artsy with 1. Week 6, 5 gal pot, 2x4 tent. 2 Viparspectra "250 watts" purple lights. Foxfarms nutes and molasses
        I bet Bob Marley's mansion
        has a garden in the back
        Where he's growing something special
        Some celestial homemade hash
        we'll sit down on his front porch
        And listen to the angels band
        Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

Hi everyone brand new here, first auto grow and 3rd indoor grow overall. Strawberry cheesecake 12 week auto from Seedsman planted 11 March 2021 and lemon 10 week auto planted 25 March 2021 also from Seedsman. Lemon auto started off strange and sickly looking, grew slowly for first 6 weeks until pistils started showing, she then tripled in size resulting in me having to tip the main cola and super crop a couple of branches, she’s now mid week 3 of flower and covered in budlets. I’m guessing 6-7 weeks til harvest for this girl making her 15-16 weeks from seed! A little long I would have thought so will be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few weeks. The strawberry cheesecake however started off amazingly, growing super fast, showing pistils 3 days into week 3, budding up nicely............................. and bam ph runoff is at 3.9 about 3 weeks into bloom! Turns out you can cut the strength of the nutrients for autos but they still require full strength cal mag. Took a few weeks but got ph back on track and she’s still doing amazingly, you can see leaf damage in photos from ph issue but it’s old damage and nothing new has come about in last few weeks. I’m doing one more week of feeding then one last week ph water only, putting her at 13 weeks from seed.

Comment

Here are some photos I just took with phone.

Name:	20210525_164318.jpg
Views:	673
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	517009Click image for larger version

Name:	20210525_164303.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	517010Click image for larger version

Name:	20210525_164255.jpg
Views:	672
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	517011Click image for larger version

Name:	20210525_164247.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	517012Click image for larger version

Name:	20210525_164240.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	517015

Ok now the photo flower tent.

Name:	20210525_164151.jpg
Views:	678
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	517013Click image for larger version

Name:	20210525_164130.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	517014Click image for larger version

Name:	20210525_164031.jpg
Views:	693
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	517017Click image for larger version

Name:	20210525_164101.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	2.76 MB
ID:	517016Click image for larger version

Name:	20210525_164023.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	517018
            the jolly rancher gelato shows pinks, reds, purples, on the buds and even blue hues to leaves

4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

• Floopydoop
              Floopydoop commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking like a grocery store's fruit section. Yum.

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, the mimosa and dos-si-dos 33 should be changing colors too. Hopefully. Since it about summer time I doubt I can get the temp cold enough to bring it out.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Man HobbitGDF some great looking colors an bountiful

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X