No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few pics of the girls. Two moms, about 30 flowering plants and didn’t took a pic of the ones in veg, and a few shaky bud shots of dif strains
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9E3B8CE2-04FD-4A96-9675-C5F712C64716.jpeg
Views:	349
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	513710Click image for larger version

Name:	5CA6B54A-3281-4442-A350-99B1A3DD03F9.jpeg
Views:	334
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	513711Click image for larger version

Name:	214D6DB0-202B-4227-97E2-845A41AF3EF7.jpeg
Views:	354
Size:	924.7 KB
ID:	513708Click image for larger version

Name:	15186C8D-31A1-411A-87D4-5B21AAB39690.jpeg
Views:	345
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	513709Click image for larger version

Name:	C7A0EC21-57B6-4B64-8C97-BA918EDD570E.jpeg
Views:	372
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	513712Click image for larger version

Name:	522D67E9-B78B-4E76-B9D8-148736935890.jpeg
Views:	370
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	513713

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice garden for sure!

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you fellas. Forgot to say the strains. Pic 1 is RQS legendary og punch(it’s a winner) 2 Barney’s farm red diesel 3 Dinafem purps #1 and 4 pheno finders purple strawberry sherbet (the best) i got more strains tho, a bunch of my crosses

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful...so nice to see so many out in the sun. Great looking flowers too.

Peyote Critical flipped to 12/12 on march 7th. 10% amber and mainly cloudy trichs means this is close to harvest. Had to tie off the main stalk to the tent posts or it would have fallen over. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210502_115232_resized.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	658.8 KB
ID:	513732Click image for larger version

Name:	20210502_115324_resized.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	887.6 KB
ID:	513733Click image for larger version

Name:	20210502_114751_resized.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	849.5 KB
ID:	513734Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_095710_resized.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	642.5 KB
ID:	513735

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      John, that is amazing. I can't wait to hear how much dry bud you harvest. You make me want to try that!!!!!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      It`s a great smoke mate...you`re going to be one very happy camper on this one mate and it`s a right nice looking lass as well...good grow mate

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for the compliments. It was fun to grow and as you said PaganRich it produced some of the strongest smoke I have had in the last 2 years of growing.

Budlets in week 4 of flower, stripped lower branches. Maxing out on tent height after 140% stretch, fired up the dehumidifier to control rH. LFG.
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Great looking grow Cheeba

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kindly SoOrbudgal Peace

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking great...I see a harvest of plenty in your future. Good work.

Just over a week old. White Lights auto.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Round here we have White Lightning. Hopefully this strain is just as good in another form

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 I had 10 seeds and 8 pots. I just tossed them all in. Plan on culling the two weakest plants in the pots that have doubles.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef At least all 10 popped. The two-in-a-pot plants ironically look situated like my twins were growing.
      Last edited by Puglover1; 05-09-2021, 12:03 PM. Reason: typo

My kids' place in FL. Trees planted in 1990.

Name:	oranges.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	513999Click image for larger version

Name:	kumquat.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	514000

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to Me and all the other Mother Lovin Growers #1 GG#4 clones....come get em. #2 Bubba (Wallace) & baseball 3run homer these are photos for outdoors. Next 3 pics gooey Gorilla Glue #4 around wk 6 of bloom floppy an fun grow theres 4 in tent. Pics 6,7,8 my auto/vegging photos for outdoor grow. I love photo plants theres some peanut butter breath & GG#4 along with not so impressive autos. I left for 4days all tents were unattended it felt great LOL. Sometimes ya need a break from the kids!! Today is going to be feedings for all. Enjoy
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy mothers day SoOrbudgal, hope you have a wonderful day!

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy mommy's day, hope you enjoyed the mini vacation plants are gorgeous like always

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pics 3-5 of GG #4, nice training, nice looking buds. I need a pet sitter and a night alone away from home. Stress relief. Have a nice Mother's Day!

Thank You JeffInCanada they really are full and i can't wait to get rid of these autos now. I feel the photo outdoor seedlings need the space more. Autos are at 7 & 8 wks from seed. The clones are getting huge an busy in there, they are in the front left an left side theres 2 smaller ones in 1 gal. hidden LOL.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Seeds popped for both of these March 21st. Been inside and are just about hardened off for the plantins. Bruce Banner and Alaska Thunderfuck. Last years were so under fed, they never really showed their individuality (both had 3 leaves entire time, whole plant). Think the time is soon, probably this week on an overcast day.

Name:	IMG_0381.JPG
Views:	414
Size:	3.95 MB
ID:	514648
        Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

So far still only 1 showing male

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG Rwise LOL this is gonna be a root mass of a undertaking. I kinda love seeing it though, look at those great big grow bags readying for action.

• Floopydoop
            Floopydoop commented
            Editing a comment
            Would you like to rent some mantises sir? Good God man........that jungle.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Floopydoop I am about to spring for a couple of the China type pods, one for this patch and another for the south end of the place.
            SoOrbudgal LOL, the roots should be one big ass tangle. And out of 12 regular seed, so far only 1 male. I think this theory is panning out to work. I can tell you I never had 50% males growing in the wilds, no more than 3 per patch.

Blue Berry fem from a friend here, IDR if he/she said it was ok to tell, so if they want others to know this is their production, chime in. Then one of mine, this years seed and my youngest plant a cross MPxT1000 x BB3, it has 135 gallons all to its self. Then another from a friend here FunkyButtLovin a cross between Whiter Widow and Sour Tangie fem. A few others of mine BB F4 another 135 gallon pot, Blue Dream x BB3, and Black Domina x BB3.
          The Blue Dream x BB3, I thought the seed was bad and dropped all 12 of them, 4 sprung even though they were covered in white dust, ouch! Now to get bigger rings around them, fill that with soil and pull out the 35 gallon size. My back hurts thinking of it, time for another bowl load.

Comment

And starting today, 10 days of rain.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL sorry to hear about that spring rain, really no laughing matter. We may get some drizzles mid week but i'm still holding down my starts for outdoors inside a tent. I'm really trying not to jump the gun. I am just hoping for no fires again they were too close last summer

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              Sun still out today in central Oklahoma. Might put out some begonias today.

Goodmorning from Oregon this is my tent with GG#4 photoperiods x3 now 53days into flowering under my viparspectra P2500. There is a Zskittlez ( don't sue me ) bottom left front but she's being eaten by the GG gals. I'm just in cruse mode watching an fanning do to the sticky way these GG go. I have a stand up fan blowing them from 4ft away with tent door open. This morning a few leaf were limpy had me concerned with WPM but i don't see any signs just taking precautions. I have no funky, moldy smells humidity at 35% it's just the ultra sticky way these grow.

I let those back 2 get colas hoping to grow tall full fore arms but dang it they just are going to give me golf balls an cotton ball size hard nugs oh well LOL. I also broke a branch just to see if she would ripen quicker for a early clip taste but she's just dangling. I'm surly gonna harvest by the 31st looks like.

Oh had a neighbor stop by to share a " doo-bee " sat outback enjoyed the view. Hope you enjoy your grows, it's a passion of love for the plant. I have a auto grow flowering also not so great but they will give us a couple weeks of smoke prior to these coming down. Having lovely weather, got my tomatoes in there porch pots and a artichoke in a 15gal and a beefstake tomatoe in a 15gal. those are in my hippy greenhouse happy as heck but will go out in the sun once i know most hard spring rains are over.

Peace and good thoughts to all

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              That "neighbor" bring that doo-bee ?

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              That doo-bee pic is the best! Plants are looking real fine too

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Eliot Pryor & JeffInCanada. These sure are smelling wonderful so strong i smell them outdoors LOL. I don't think we'll smoke big fatties of this strain it's looking like $15 gram buds. Not gonna share this either it's all for our house this run. sorry mi'familia'.

Went to Lowe’s today and they had these precut round boards for diy tables. I thought of some autos I had going back home so I grabbed a few and a package of eye screws. Well I only had room to do one this way but what y’all think? I’m into it! This one is 18” they also had 15” and I picked up a 24” to use on a photo eventually. I also have a 3ft round card table that gets little use I’m having thoughts about now if I ever decide to give the PPP a go

Comment

• Floopydoop
              Floopydoop commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL! Reminds me of Pinhead with the chains and hooks.

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              😂 nice

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I love it!!!

Clown Royal, breeder Second Generation Genetics, on harvest day.

Strain: Clown Royal.
            Filial Classification: F1 Hybrid.
            Lineage: Gorilla Glue #4 (mother) F4 Blueberry (father)

Name:	IMG_4035.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	407.7 KB
ID:	515246Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4046.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	590.2 KB
ID:	515247Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4034.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	683.2 KB
ID:	515245Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4018.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	708.7 KB
ID:	515248
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my i've got a love for the crown royal strain bet this mo better

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking great, as usual PeterMatanzas Looks dangerous...and by that I mean really f@cking good.

Wow. Nice photos looks exotic. I like the purple leaves, too. Did you sample already?
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
              PeterMatanzas commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll give it a week drying before sampling. The scent is strong, grape bubblegum.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X