No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was transplanting day for the girls ,the photos are in 1 gallon pots ,the 5 autos are in7 gallon ,and then the 4 regulars are up against the wall . I gave them all a root drench of mycorrhiza so i'm expecting them to take off . I'm giving them a few days to make sure they took the transplant well then it will be time to top them and use the tops as clones
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice and healthy looking!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Boy those are looking fantastic oldjarhead100. Sure wish i had your space, but it's hard enough for me to keep a tent outdoors and heated let alone a underground basement. You really do a great job with that enviornment.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Coming along great! Looking real nice so far....good vibes!

Pictures I took yesterday when taking breaks while working in basement. First 3 are of Somango XXL clones 35 days in their baskets still have about a week till flowering starts. I adjusted training wires and thinned out some unwanted stems a few of which would of made nice clones. They started out with one light as they spread out I added 2nd at 2 weeks and added the 3rd at 4 weeks figure since I have the lights they may as well be used. Last 3 are the Somango XXL mother (left plant) they are at 42 days of 84 they have averaged in past. And 2 Bubblelicious in a tote. I took them while checking to see how I was going to move the clones in for flowering. I still haven't decided if the clones will be in open spot shown in picture or if I will move the Somango to that spot and put clones on the left. Well lights are now on so its time to check my grow and get to work on something productive.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Like your cloning setup, neat and simple. One question, how far off the ground do those wheels set? Trying to find more room in my space and I'm down to inches.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I just zoomed in on the wheels for your plants in flower, great ideal. (Stealing) :-)

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      They're a 2" steel caster I get from Home Depot. I used 1/8" x 1" steel to make brackets that drop down from the boards the casters mount to keep tote as close to floor as possible doing this I loose 1" of height but gain freedom of being able to move plants for trimming and such. Doing that the caster height doesn't mater. From the level platform that is base of my setup to bottom of lights fully raise I have 59" from top of scrog net frame I have 39" so staying low was needed to grow. As for the area the clones are in is something I threw together one day last year when I got ahead of myself. I have plans to set it up in another corner. The corner its in I want to make a hood for exhaust, a work bench that'll lift up out of way and do any oil making there. May not have all that moved and built before I start playing with learning about that though.
      At some point I will be doing drawings of my trolley/tote setup for a friend who's always trying to come up with money making ideas. I've told him numerous times I don't need more money and have no desire to have a job ever again! To shut him up one day I told him I would draw up plans for everything and give it to him to do as he pleases and that is only contribution I will make to any money ideas. RagWeedDWC I'll snap some pics of my trolleys and add to this post then if you have any questions I can try and answer them for ya.

RagWeedDWC here are a bunch of pic of my trolleys all but last one are of 1 of the original 3 I made. You can see the nuts under the brackets I did that due to basement floor being crap it worked fine on platforms but couldn't clear small ribs left by half ass pour job done early last century. Last pic is of one of the 2nd 3 I've made the steel ruler is 1" you can see they you can see now bottoms of totes are 1 1/4" to 1 3/8" off the floor. Any questions just ask I answer best I can.

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Downloaded pic 4 think it tells the story 🤔 thanks for sharing your design, once I get my growroom setup I really see this saving my back. I was thinking of using those 4 wheel furniture dollies but this design will save prolly 2-3" of height doesn't sound like alot but anyone who grows knows how important height is

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Freakin awsome Poppa what a great idea

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      RagWeedDWC I had thoughts of adding another bracket so I could notch the platform for a drain to go into the bottom. It would mean the lose of about another inch depending on size of tubing and connectors. Then I thought about the roots they would probably get sucked into the bottom drain when doing reservoir changes impeding or stopping flow of the drain. This morning it came to me that if the drain is located under a air stone that might keep roots from being pulled into the drain during changes. Don't know just a thought. I love the design and building of whats needed to succeed in this hobby as mush as the growing and smoking.

Can not post pictures in the comments, but you can see the need for them to be off the ground.

This is my first attempt at lowering.
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 04-22-2021, 10:02 PM.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking at your picture I see you have space under the boards that make up you base. I have an idea that might work using a heat gun to de or reform the bottom of the tote to make a dip where the drain could be mounted, then the tubing could be run down through hole in the base and come out the front for drainage. Only thing I see as problem doing this would be getting solution in a container for disposal a floor drain close enough to flow into would solve that tho. May need to make a wire basket covered with screen over the opening to keep drain from getting clogged by the roots as level drops during solutions changes. Doing this you wouldn't be able to move tote during grow so may not be the optimum solution for a drain in bottom.
      Last edited by Poppa; 04-23-2021, 01:05 PM. Reason: Last sentence needed to be added.

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      I should have looked at your other post from last year before my previous comment only way that idea is helpful is if you don't use my idea to lower your setup.

Nice fat leaves on these little ones, indica dominate yes! They are 3 weeks here, and should be showing signs of flowering soon. Wet Teddy Bears surrounding a Greasy Grapes (clone), a bit of wind damage, but they are outside. I did cover them for near 24 hours while the snow fell and melted. Now the cold blast has cleared and we'll be in the 70's Sunday and 80s Monday, I am looking for them to jump with the warmer weather!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      We have a storm headed our way on Sat. suppose to rain for all next week and be cool. Funny how we are just opposite now Rwise we have not had rain for over 6wks. River looks like it should be june level, snow melt long gone. Good luck

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal we have been dry here too, hope its not a sign of the summer to come! If it is I'll be using well water. There have been just enuf rains that I dont need to water yet, storms tonight, 1" hail, 60+mph winds, maybe twisters.

This is a test cross of Sweet Seeds Do-Sweet-Dos (the Mom) X Darkhorse Genetics Bruce Banner. Darkhorse is the creator of Bruce Banner and this seed pack I have is Bruce Banner #1 and #3.

Small size pot just to see how the cross turns out. It's about ready, should be soon to harvest, it was around mid-February this seed was planted.

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      HobbitGDF are you using silver thiosulfate? I had a Sugar Candy by Sweet Seeds I just let go for 80 days. It seeded itself and every seed that’s been popped from that has been female. Rosenthal says a lot of plants will do that if you let them stay in flower for a long time. IDK if that’s true.

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      Incorrect. It was Sugar Candy by Delicious Seeds. It’s difficult to navigate this webpage on an iPad

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Using bought colloidal silver 120ppm and tried homemade at 28ppm

here is my girl scout cookies auto that i mainlined. she is about 16wks old now. seems old for an auto. mainline musta had an effect on the timeline or this strain is a longer flowering one Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0125.JPG
Views:	554
Size:	648.6 KB
ID:	509972Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0097.JPG
Views:	542
Size:	636.4 KB
ID:	509973Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0099.JPG
Views:	531
Size:	729.1 KB
ID:	509974Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0124.JPG
Views:	541
Size:	655.0 KB
ID:	509975Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0126.JPG
Views:	548
Size:	662.6 KB
ID:	509976Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0093.JPG
Views:	565
Size:	722.3 KB
ID:	509977Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0096.JPG
Views:	526
Size:	538.1 KB
ID:	509978
    and got my 2x4 secret jardin & electric sky v300.
    so its my flower tent for photos and my 4x4 will be my veg/auto tent.
    i put the mimosa evo (bottom center) and 2 somango clones (bottom left and bottom right) and 3 jolly rancher gelato clones (top 3) into the flower tent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0113.JPG
Views:	524
Size:	780.1 KB
ID:	509979
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I know about those dern autos does seem long huh almost grow a short indica photo in that time? I still like them, i never manifold but do top & LST most the time on them. I still find them quicker and grow several at a time to make up for the yields. Anyhoo.....man your clones look awsome, i can't fit mine into any of my tents cause of the autos i still got time for them before harding off outdoors. The girl scout cookie auto is very nice looking yield, more than my photo one. Looking fantastic HobbitGDF

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Got cat hair on the buds. Lol. I dont even let them around my tents

Does this look like mold to you guys? Might lose half of my 1st grow, yikes! Click image for larger version

Name:	20210423_190159.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	510126Click image for larger version

Name:	20210423_190126.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	510127

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      ugh, it's unfortunate
      Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 04-24-2021, 07:10 AM.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely. Toss the bud I’m afraid

• BaccaRacca
      BaccaRacca commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like sadness.

The stretch is on! 60% increase in height since flip 11 days ago, expect these G13 plants to double in size. An enjoyable grow so far, healthy plants, nice branching, canopy pretty level. Will defoliate again when stretch is finished. Cheers.
    Last edited by Cheeba; 04-24-2021, 10:19 AM.
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking great in there. Lots of bud sites. Good luck with flowering!

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey thanks JeffInCanada

Outdoor grows. I had a stroke and it was difficult to keep up with the garden, it got messy.

Name:	IMG_1379.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	510507Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1586.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	510506Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1496.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	510505Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1673.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	510504Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1637.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	510503Click image for larger version

Name:	Pot-bud-01.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	510502

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      PeterMatanzas Great to hear your doing better with rehab post stroke. I call doing daily chores rehab and it is. Takes a long time but working outdoors an around the house. My hubby suffered one also 8yrs ago. He has anxiety, OCD speech lisps. Strength is fine, balance is good till he pushes himself. But he's a worker bee. He never ever learned to pace himself so i'm glad i retired early cause of it, i make him stop, eat and rest. Anyhooo...he's very high funtioning except speaking that changed alot.

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal anticipating another stroke is terrifying

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't have a stroke my heart tried to kill me. I went through 5 heart surgeries in a 3 year span and I still think I died during my last one. I watched part of the surgery being done on me from across the room, they said I didn't. I guess it could have been a dream but I've had 9 surgeries in my life and not once did I dream during any of the other ones. Either way being that close to death sure give you a different view on life. My brother is a heart surgeon and was in the room during my surgeries, he told me to get my things in order because I probably won't see 50. I'll be 51 in August

Clones today getting acclimated for outdoor. Usually an outdoor grow doesn't get started here until July but this year's different. I got real paranoid about losing the Mother plant because it is the best smoke I've ever had and can't get it anymore so I cloned the hell out of it. Seeds were a gift and I have one left. There are more clones inside but they'll stay inside.

Name:	clones.jpeg
Views:	490
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	510538

Comment

A triple.

Name:	triple.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	510542

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. I've had one my last two outdoor grows.

Two different phenos of Forte Noir - from the same pack. You can tell the pheno on the right shows Chemdog characteristics in heritage. Forte Noire by breeder Dankonomics.

Name:	2phenos-03.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	510545Click image for larger version

Name:	2phenos-02.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	510546Click image for larger version

Name:	2phenos-01.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	510547

Comment

i noticed it topped itself on one of the 4 mains i left
        Click image for larger version  Name:	101_0194.JPG Views:	0 Size:	462.8 KB ID:	510815
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          This happens to me several times. I kinda like it when it does.

Hello grow buds my photo tent of GG#4 an 1 zkittles from clones i took. Moving into 5wk of bloom just gave them some water. 3gal pots filled all the way LOL . Not seeing any bleaching i don't think as of yet. Stretch has stopped for about a week now. These got really wide beyond the the tie downs they just stretched. These are the youngest clones i ever grew indoor tent only 6wks old from cutting off mother plant. Now they seem to be getting abit plumper but these don't yield much for me but the smoke is great. Hence i got 8 more clones in the staging area of her. No room to transplant them into veg tent so they get good a root bound hopefully i remove the dark devil auto i been nursing poorly might get 4 grams of her LOL bong hit. Enjoy the day, happy growing.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          They look like they're loving where the light is. The leaves are all sprawled out like an open hand stretching in the morning and in my experience that's what happy plants do

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you i just hope it's enough coverage for 4 plants MeEasy. These were started under my older vipars until driver died. And thank you JeffInCanada

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bong hit! You literally made me LOL, budgal. Girls look great, do you love your new light?

I have a twin to kill, it's not in my DNA, trying to summon the courage, time's running low. Today's excuse is that I just finished placing an order with bozo - fans and stuff. Prices are up, inventory selling fast and playing the growers with their prices, like a stock market or pork futures.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X