No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s amazing that this thread is still going!!
    Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s always time to show your grow

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      its one I read everyday sometimes i add my 2 cents sometimes I'm quite but I always check it out

2 weeks since flip. I I wouldn't say she is stretching.....more like....thickening lol. Flattened her right out and now I'll let her go. I see more fat Bubba in my future lol. Last pick is one of her clones. Already super cropped.
    Don't pay attention to the label on the clone. Just haven't changed it....

it's kind of a little trick I have come up with. I plan my clones. Super crop them before I cut and plan all of the nodes. They pretty much come out with four branches already.

I wonder WHERE I learned that hmmmm lol. From all of you.
    🤪
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-06-2021, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      FurnaceBoi its 5 am and you just woke me up with a great idea could you explain how you super crop a pre clone a little better

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a great idea

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting

There are some really fantastic looking buds in this thread. I have 3 NL autos that have been flowering for the last few weeks but they have hardly any Trics. I would love to get some frosty buds like some of the pics here. Only a new grower so maybe one day. Love the site and all the great contributors here thank you all in advance.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pictures please and welcome you will see trics and some big frosty buds if you stick around here , just remember there are 6 ways to do anything and you just have to pick one and run with it . in fact if you look up I asked Furnaceboi to explain his cloning method ,I suggest you read the tutorials here they offer a wealth of info

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Make a new post for questions about your plants just start your own thread it's easier for us to follow and answer. Please add all info along with it......soil, hydro,lights OK Pictures without them our stoner heads will make you dizzy in thoughts

Jolly rancher gelato is showing some deep purple. Buds are fattening up nice. 7wks flower but took 2 weeks to transition almost.
    Seems like alot of trichomes are cloudy and clear.
    what couple more weeks?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210407_135701.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	505511Click image for larger version

Name:	20210407_135717.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	3.52 MB
ID:	505512Click image for larger version

Name:	20210407_135708.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	505513Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0226_1617648782837.JPG
Views:	554
Size:	3.75 MB
ID:	505514

Name:	20210407_195510.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	505515Click image for larger version

Name:	20210407_195556.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	505516
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely girls.....i would shoot for 2wks

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      This one looks so pretty in person with the fading of purple black. I am letting the clones grow a little differently. They are mainlined. I want to see how she is with bigger colas. They got couple weeks or so before I flip to flower.

Last grow of the season, Bruce Banner about 2weeks out. Fighting PH issues with me coming and going so much.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well RagWeedDWC i would rather be camping at this point. When my grow becomes more of a " monkey on my back " it's time to move to another hobby space like outdoors. I'm putting indoor down for hopefully 3months. Been cooped up and restrained by the govt. tooo long

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Strange last couple of years SoOrbudgal , sport fishing has become hit and miss, have to stay in the states for a while until all this mess blows over. Love to grow, but fishing is my soul. :-)

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      hehehehe....got a little one right now. Can't wait. Your whole house smell of candy? Hmm. Leaves on mine are showing more Indica I think....it's a couple posts down.
      Last edited by Floopydoop; 04-10-2021, 02:16 AM.

Sample bud taken today from the most likely candidate for first chop, hopefully this weekend.

Comment

A spawn from the spawn that spawned this thread.
      Tahoe Og 780 days in veg, week 6 of flower.

Name:	IMG_0880.JPG
Views:	543
Size:	939.9 KB
ID:	505716

Name:	IMG_0862 (1).JPG
Views:	525
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	505717
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are beautiful shots.

• Floopydoop
        Floopydoop commented
        Editing a comment
        Spawnception music plays

Name:	101_0028.JPG
Views:	529
Size:	702.0 KB
ID:	505731Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0032.JPG
Views:	519
Size:	682.9 KB
ID:	505732Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0033.JPG
Views:	524
Size:	651.9 KB
ID:	505733
      trying new camera.

Jolly rancher gelato
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What a pretty looking bud and pictures. Congrats on the new camara HobbitGDF. I got a new toy also, my Viparspectra P2500 is now hung up in my tent. It's blinding white light, what a difference and so quite.

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Heck yeah. Thx. I'm waiting on a green sunshine kit. Electric sky v300 and 2x4 secret jardin tent with supplies. I can't wait to get that one.
        Congrats on yours

Can't help but to share. 23 days from taproot on seed to here. 24 hours light with some Hope De Pot grow lights. So Green! So many fingers. Only had 3 fingers on both plants thru most of last year. 7 is coming now, and 9 will be topped. They smell of candy. (BB and ATF*marked orange)

For someone wondering about how much water seedlings need, both of these have shared a half gallon of distilled water total.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0367.JPG Views:	8 Size:	1.82 MB ID:	505817Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0368.JPG Views:	8 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	505818
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Floopydoop; 04-09-2021, 01:08 AM.
      Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

This lady has been through hell - but still she has powered through and now hitting the home stretch - harvest time soon I think 🤔
        outdoors - random seed - potting mix
        Attached Files

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          They look happy.

This one was a cutting given to me by a neighbour- I’m thinking she maybe close to harvest too 🤔
        Attached Files

Comment

im sad its my first grow,, my plants do this
          the leaves turns down in norning arround 6am to 13 pm
          thens they rise bur they fall a lot

Comment

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            How often are you watering them?

• jonnthelad
            jonnthelad commented
            Editing a comment
            when the soil is dry
            1.2L water
            7L pots
            2/3days to dry

Some pretties just before harvest. Amnesia Trance Feminized from AMS.
          Last edited by BaccaRacca; 04-09-2021, 01:11 AM.
          2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
          2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
          2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
          2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm growing a auto strain called sweet amnesia sure hope she turns pretty like yours BaccaRacca

I'll just have to say it again, many luvely ladies in this thread!
          Here are my Wet Teddy Bears at 6-8 days old, and a reveged Greasy Grapes clone. The clone is out hardening off to go in the center of the WTBs and get pollinated.
          The WTBs are F1s and will produce half photo and half auto males and females (if I grabbed the right mix of seed, LOL). That is a 135 gallon pot with no bottom, just a raised bed.
          I need rain!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good are you going to try and separate those 2 or just keep the biggest one

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            They are planted close together and will stay as they are. The theory is that if their roots can touch they can communicate with each other and there will be less males. 3 seed/plants should give 2 females and 1 male. I tried this on the indoor girls and it seemed to work so I must try it again. Also I just caught a thing on the boob tube about how the redwoods are all connected underground via a fungus and can send other trees nutes when needed. At the end of the article they said all plants are connected under ground. We'll see how this batch goes!

• Sylvester
            Sylvester commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice outdoors set up! I see huge trees in those pots by Summer 🙂
            Wishing rain for you. Following along, happy growin Rwise + all here.

weekly update seedlings are looking good I raised my light up so they would stretch a little ,it looks like they all did but not the way I wanted it looks like the nodes stayed real tight and the stem grew longer lol , the girls in bloom right now have 2 more weeks as soon as they are done all of the seedling will get transplanted into 1 gallon pots and moved into the bloom room,

My plans were to run the autos and use up my remaining Nutrients but I think I'll just plant them all in soil and hand water them until they move outside
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good OJH, bunch of healthy looking babies there👍🏻

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Growing like a weed. Sheesh

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, growing fast!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X