No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half done depending on how warm the tent was last night the rest will get done today then its on to veggies
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

6 of the Top 30% from White Widow Seed Bank.
      Coming along nicely.
      3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
      New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
      Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
      5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        very nice well done I like your dolly idea as well ,as a grower I find it hard to leave that much space ,if you can its well worth it ,you should submit those pictures for pick of the week

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Drekthar I see that you made it into the weekly GWE newsletter with one of these photos. Congratulations...it is so worthy. Great work!

• Drekthar
        Drekthar commented
        Editing a comment
        yes thanks JeffInCanada and also to oldjarhead100 for suggesting i send in a photo. Made me feel good about my progress. Thanks to all those who have contributed to the forum as every article/post has a learning aspect about it. Keep posting everyone. and also send your nice pics in to GWE.

Well i'm very much interested between the cob & LED combo lamps. Thanks Drekthar
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well once again not sure how i found them but now i can access my pics and show the harvest of my 1 fem photo Zskittelz 71days in flower. Enough goodness for now, happy to harvest working on the other 2 still in the tent. This plant sat in 48hr darkess drying in it's pot. I did not notice a difference in frost production. That's about all the trimming i do by hand now they hang.

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          well done thats one happy kitty . I've been giving the chickens a couple of night crawlers a day so they come running when I see them asking for more ,

here's my gorilla cookies 5 weeks into 12/12...starting to smell really good...quite a few amber trichomes on sugar leaves...looking forward to see this girl fatten up...she's about 20" tall and 30" wide...pretty leafy plant...reminds me of cousin it...really enjoying growing just 1 plant this time...

Comment

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside did you see this one...a fine, fine specimen. A real work of art. So many newsletter worthy grows in here.

• SiriusFourside
          SiriusFourside commented
          Editing a comment
          JeffInCanada You're not joking, this thread is a long list of newsletter-worthy grows. I really like the canopy on this one in particular. I have this week's pictures picked out already, but I'll definitely use some from here if the respective growers are cool with it.

• JuanHondo
          JuanHondo commented
          Editing a comment
          no worries if you want to use any of these photos...it looks the way it does because of what i've learned from this site

Well 5 weeks of flower Not to sure about the one bud with the brown hairs not liking look of that one hmmmm
        5x5 tent
        2000 watt Aglex cob series
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter
        Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Come to think of it I think that bud is right in line with my cool mist humidifier? I think maybe it's getting too much moisture and you're right possibly Bud Rot could this the problem?
        5x5 tent
        2000 watt Aglex cob series
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter
        Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          its bud rot so sorry cut that bud off when I see bud rot I go down until the stem is clear of any then I cut it if there are a couple of nugs that are good on the stem enjoy but not the bud rot

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          RH doesn’t need to be high to get rot. My last grow was 35-40% but one of the biggest colas had it because of lack of air getting into it

well the summer grow is off to a good start ,I ended up moving them all into the tent ,I think I can manage the temps better in here .

Mt thought on starting that many seeds is dont lol I found that some seeds were not as warm as others so they sprouted more slowly than others ,I ended up planting some before they popped out of the root riot we will see if they make it
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

This is how mine looks still letting her ripen. It's been years since i had one. Mr.furley he had one also not long ago. It almost is perplexing how to seperate it once harvested? It's layers of leaf and bud. Would you just hang it like normal and then cut it into pieces, i sure don't want it to mold? It does not have bud rot on mine and those pistels just ripened differently like from the outside then moved inward.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            looks like me after a week camping at the lake and my beard ain't been washed in nothin but lake water all week

• Cheeba
            Cheeba commented
            Editing a comment
            Look like it has more leaves than bud?

• Floopydoop
            Floopydoop commented
            Editing a comment
            That's Insane!

That thin ray of sunshine landing in the grow closet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3008.JPG
Views:	532
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	501767

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Great looking plant. I don't see any deficiency at all and she's got lots of bud. Great work!

My first grow - 3 plants @. 6 weeks since the flip

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good there Paul how many plants is that?

• PaulNewtoGrowing
            PaulNewtoGrowing commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks fellow growers - I did start with four but one of them ( a Chem N Cream from free tester seeds I received ) was in soil that had poor drainage and crapped out after a month and a transplant attempt) - it was a good lesson learned👿

PaulNewtoGrowing they are looking pretty good. If you have a good light you should get yourself about 12 oz be my guess
          3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
          New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
          Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
          5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• PaulNewtoGrowing
            PaulNewtoGrowing commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t really know the quality of the light - it’s a Slider Farmer 4000 and draws about 3.6 Amps - I’ve read it is acceptable for both vegging and flowering - 3/4 lb - no kidding?

• Drekthar
            Drekthar commented
            Editing a comment
            PaulNewtoGrowing Yes that's a pretty good light 450w @ 100% recommended hanging height 18" but you can let your plants tell you if that's the right height. I'd say 4 oz per plant is pretty fair estimate if you let them go until they finish. Don't be in a rush to chop them down.

ok ok after this I will go to once a week Pictures lol Lots of growth over night

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            I am amazed at your huge grows OJH. It takes a lot of work and dedication to bring that all to harvest.

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s an unreal amount of plants. Have you grown that much before? I’ve got 11 on the go just now and that’s effort lol

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Only 12 are for me personally the biggest and most healthy 12 lol ,then 20 for the woods grow the rest are for family and friends ,I usually start seeds then clone as they grow, I wont be doing this many seeds again way to hard to keep equal heat to them so they all pop at the same time ,these seeds all staggered popping over a week or so some only had tails when I planted them

this is a grow that should of been done but because the temp swing was so much and it took to long for me to dial it in they veg'd for a extra 4 weeks when I got them nice and healthy and flipped ,My ec meter went off they scale wouldn.t calibrate so I bought a new one checked it and it was right on the money, I added my normal amount of bloom and it read 800 ppm ,so I added until it was 1200 ppm ,3 days later they looked like this ,part of it was I had to have a friend look after them for a month to let my foot heal he did a great job exactly what I said to do, but he didn't recognize the problem or how to fix it , so she is what she is and only the last 3 weeks will tell ,this was a shame because I'm running low on bud , I took out a bag of duff to add to the mix its good smoke just sugar leaves and tiny airy bud but I have a lot of it lol,Come on Autos lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh boy oldjarhead100 i'm pushing them for ya and with ya. I was staring at about 6grams in my last jar and stuffing roachs in a bong LOL. Man i'm sorry that the harvest got delayed. The cure is not gonna happen long at our house either. I'm staring at the hanging ones now and yes waiting " patiently " for last 2 to amber up but they just may not. Never grew this wedding cake should of been just a 60-65 day in flower not her 75days. My 4 clones up next are beating at the walls in my 3x3 they want out and into the 12/12 light .

Life has kept me busy and haven't posted any pictures of what I have growing in awhile so here is whats in my basement. The first 2 pictures are of the 1 Somango XXL the pictures 3 & 4 are of the 2 Bubbelicious both sets of pictures where taken about a month apart. Picture 5 is of the clones I will be growing as a 4 in a tote grow. Picture 6 is the clones I am giving 2 of to 2 of my friends have have gotten into growing by giving them clones. Pictures 7 & 8 are of the roots of clones I'm keeping, not sure if it can be seen in picture 7 but 1 of the roots is 3 to 4 times the size of the rest looking a lot like a tap root. Picture 9 is of roots of clones I giving away. When I started this grow season I'd planed to take clones from both strains. But with how stretchy the growth of the Bubbelicious was I decided that dealing with that wasn't anything I wished to deal with. At about 14 days into 12/12 light schedule I FIM the top of the 2 tallest colas hoping to get them to stop their stretch, the middle light is 13 inches from that plant now and can only be raised 9 more inches max. I screwed up with the clones I lost track of what day they were at and gave moisture at the wrong time. At 12 days they were still not popping roots but one of the starter cubes was starting to split open. Knowing this was a sign of root growth I said fuck it lets try something different I put them in baskets then into the totes. I always have a feed line running into the baskets and hoped this would keep the cubes moist and give them the nutrients they needed to survive it worked.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Your so good at this Poppa what a great grow station/area. WOW that Somango XXL is a beast. Beautiful roots I'm moving grows from one tent to another today so as i tidy up the plants my clones are about 6wks? I did go ahead and save 2 clippings of GG#4 i so did'nt really want to i'll try and give them to someone in the neighborhood. They are so hard to not save.

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking great in there Poppa I hope the clones all pull through. You've got some experience...I can tell by the clipped fan leave on the clones. I see a speaker in there, is that for you to rock out in the grow room or the plants? Rock On!

• Poppa
            Poppa commented
            Editing a comment
            The speakers in there are for when I am in the grow room working working JeffInCanada there's also another set of those Infinity's in main area of basement. As for music for the plants there is a radio tuned to local Community Collage radio station (no commercials) that's plugged into an outlet controlled by light timer so it's only on when lights are.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X