Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's......
    All about that base, about that base, about that base.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210312_150219.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	498406

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Your grow area is top notch and healthy it's alot of work nothing ventured nothing gained. You've got this mastered in my view. You are a weed Guru to me Mr.furley thank you thank you

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      No trellis

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks everyone going to be some nice shrubbery 😁 double net scrog bboyfromwayback homegrown it was three photo plants last go and the same for this one, I will finish the thread just had some unanswered questions. lalaland thats some nice trees you got there, kinda got my same thought about growing, if they come looking for me ill just hide behind my plants😅

Woot! I added some square footage to the veg area. Been doing some spring cleaning and painting in the basement, so I still gotta take everything out to paint this room, but here's a rough idea. Foam on the concrete floor with white laminated particle board ontop. Little 20" wide, about 40" long and 40" high. With a heat mat and fan it keeps a steady 24 degrees, 45%. Excited to get my 4x2 in the corner with it so I can clean things up more. my extension roof will double as a nice small shelf

Name:	IMG_4345.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	478.9 KB
ID:	498425Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4343.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	451.3 KB
ID:	498426Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4346.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	328.7 KB
ID:	498427

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      always a blast to build grow rooms I use a turned upside down plant tray to keep them off of the concrete floor ,in my tent I used siding insulation and plywood

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      Blocking the concrete floor from the grow area really helped keep ambient temps up. Less cold radiating up off the floor, and less heat getting lost back through it

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      I had the opportunity to get some free 4'x8'x2" sheets of foam insulation last year. Was able to insulate the outside of interior walls while growing. I insulated the concrete wall inside the room between grows. Early on in current grow with outdoor temps well bellow freezing I noticed a small stream of liquid running down that wall. What I found was the cold concrete covered by the insulation created a condition where condensation was able to build up then run down wall. Knowing this would be a good environment for mold growth I removed all insulation from the concrete wall. Since the floor should not be as cold as the air outside in winter you maybe good to go but I suggest checking under it once grow is done if for no other reason than piece the of mind that you wont have a problem in the future.

Seed starting day yesterday I put the set up in Living room so I can keep an eye on it (got a long face from wife ) I used a 10% solution of h202 to wet towels first then put all the seeds out ,then covered seeds with a single sheet of paper towel and sprayed that to wet it , I noticed that the heat mats were not cycling ,so I checked the thermostat ,changed it out for a vivosun thermostat and they have been going from 70 to 76 then it shuts off and it takes a half hour but the temp does go on and off I'm expecting tails today at some point
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhhh the look....😂 I get that a lot

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      holy hell oldjarhead100 thats a LOT of seeds. hahaha Are these your indoor and outdoor crop for this year? And since you only got a long face from your beautiful wife, maybe you can keep a tray of jiffy cups and dirt in the living room so you can plant them as they sprout? lol. If the long face turns to a frown..just point to your toe..might work? good luck with that.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice pick up Green yes I think they are Yellow heart pine ,when I refinished them I rented one of those big floor sanders ran it down the middle of a board it sanded a very thin line indicating to me that I would have to remove more of it than I wanted so I switched to a orbital and left the hills and valley's ,the really cool part was I had to repair a section that had a wall on top of it .I ended up pulling a few boards from the attic floor ,ran them though a plainer ,sanded and had a perfect match .
      Homegrown the look is enough she has not raised her voice to me in the 26 years I.ve known her , yes my indoor next run will be 8 autos so I can have everything else in the bloom room vegging , I have a bunch of Regular seeds that I'm going to play with this summer but at a minimum 32 plants will be mine the rest go to friend/family ,I'm going to see if having them grow some plants will save me smoke in the long run lol

Gatorade #25, breeder LIT Farms at flower day 60, with a polyploid branch

Name:	IMG_3644a.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	881.3 KB
ID:	498567Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3638a.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	498568Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3650a.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	498569

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man lucky you she is lovely about the same age as mine PeterMatanzas hard for me to let her go....LOL

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking buds! Love the mutation

Here’s my next group of girls which are at 51 days flower and are all sitting at 50/50 cloudy/clear.
    1 super lemon haze revegged from my last grow
    2 critical mass autos that never auto-ed. They were 45 day old, 3 feet tall natural structure plants, that I hacked down to the 4th node and lsted to save.
    5 mystery girls of 2 different strains, monster cropped at the end of last summer’s grow.
    Not going to be any weight class winning buds here 😂
    But it’s getting so frosty that you almost get goosebumps walking in the room.
    2-3 more weeksish to go, I’ve adjusted my night temp to bring on the purples of the mystery girls, and am dialing back nutes in anticipation of finishing 😂
    Cant wait to taste these ones😁
    bonus pic of my newest mutant ( why wouldn’t there be?)
    and the hubby acting a fool behind the remaining critical auto at 127 never ending, holding up the whole show, pistils haven’t even started to turn yet, is this thing ever going to finish?? days🤞
    Attached Files

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn that plant is huge! I almost didn’t see him hiding back there😂 wow!!!

Day 22 of flower. These plants continue to amaze me. After stripping them of 85% of undergrowth they still drink water as fast as a full plant. I left as many big fan leaves as i could to feed the buds..as long as they aren't interfering with other buds i left them on and tucked them under. I havent noticed any major stretch in the last two weeks. probably 5-6 inches. Maybe their just concentrating on building buds. Dropped the lights down to 18" and cranked them back to 70% for a day or few, see if they wanna stretch anymore. If not, im gonna give them as much light as they can handle without toasting them. Oh in the last pics, i left a tie down on a little too long. Its gonna become part of the stem soon..ha
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking girls homegrown and I see you found the branch binding cord lol ,best quick fix ever

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the way to do it homegrown i too use those twisty garden wires. And yes i can't take off one from a plant now it's grown into the base LOL. Your grow looks awesome

some shots of the girls and the new 420 calendar as well as a couple coastal Mary stickers ,I have to say Paul at 420seeds really did a nice job with the calendar they do a write up on the strain thats pictured and so far I've wanted to buy those strains I read about for Jan,Feb and March lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like that calendar it's informative, beats me i write a friggin novel about the strains in my grow diary. Man look at your grow space it's looking so nice. Fantastic looking defoil should really get heavy i hope for you. I really like the silvery looking leaf plant almost reminds me of olive bushes but me eyes are still foggy I Raked around my garden beds still way to damp to turn over in my yard. I won't begin my MJ seeds for outdoor till end of April. We had 64f yesterday sorry but it sure was nice for us. Happy Sunday

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bud Gal no apologies needed for having nice weather lol,in fact you can do a little ribbing about it I like to start seeds early for the training time plus is gives me a chance to cull the weak plants and if necessary take some clones from the strong

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely looking bud shot MegaClutch looking like you got skills growing

My 6 Top 30 ladies after final trim.

Hoping for about a 2 lb harvest from the 6 plants barring any unforeseen issues.
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef I have an Optic Slim 600H in my flower tent over my 4 bucket scrogs. With 2 extra plants in flower i just threw in an old Vipar 600 and 2 55W Atocobs i had sitting around. I'm using a HLG 300 V2 spec in my veg room.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Drekthar those are pretty sweet. I looked into those when I was shopping for my new light. I got the growers choice roi-e680

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef tbh I think i might lean to the HLG Diablo boards if i had my time back. Either this light or I have been underperforming to my previous HLG board. Will see how this one turns out.

Just another pretty flower - girl Scout Cookies - autoflower - bloom light on and off

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210314_153849.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.21 MB ID:	499020Click image for larger version  Name:	20210314_153753.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.32 MB ID:	499021
    Last edited by Canuck147; 03-14-2021, 05:56 PM.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice shots Canuck I usually dont like blurple shots but that one is amazing I would submit those shots to pic of the week certainly is in my book

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Mighty fine looking bud you got there Canuck147

• Nute
      Nute commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice bud shot fellow Canadian 👍

Girls are still growing and maturing. Won't be for another 6 weeks before harvest.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice, your photography style is so clean.
      So now I realise your grow has 40days & not mine into 10th week flower. 🙂 You had me concerned a while!
      Look forward to seeing these ladies again.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      nice pics Farmbuck

• TheKieftan
      TheKieftan commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t know what you had to do to take these preparation wise but it was worth it the sharpness is amazing and the out of focus background makes the buds pop even more

My first grow since 2008 under 2 Mars Hydro LEDs. Sown November New Moon 2020.
    Assortment of my own Nevilles Haze & Mother's Finest, from 2008.
    2 new seeds..At back you can see the Purple Trainwreck ( Humboldt) that looks like a Trainwreck after I bent it reached the light. Oops!
    The other new one is Sugar Breath from Humboldt ; small + compact, beautiful colours ; sugar on the Sugar is appearing in 10th week.
    Hanging on patiently for the amber..
    Last edited by Sylvester; 03-15-2021, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha 🤩 I was a bit muddled that day. Your pretty ladies have 40days Farmbuck
      I'm harvesting 2 this week. > Help > I might have to harvest 2 main tops of the Purple Trainwreck nearby light & let the lower buds grow on.
      It could really be a monster if you had the room - never seen individual buds so huge!
      Never done that before , but heard it's ok? Any tips handy.

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much lalaland 🙂

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful grow Sylvester great strains. Yes i do have a Neville Haze seed left in the stash i checked yesterday

Gorilla glue about 3 more weeks

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I gave my GG a blast of Molasses and the buds doubled in size in 3 days ,Lots and lots of trimming there well done

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey ribbitt i got a GG i'm taking down today. Sure not as big as yours though LOL enjoy and nice to see you

Around week 4. My small pots outgrew the small tent as they were starting to show early light burn so everything is back in the big tent to stay. I added the 250hps into the tent to help.

Comment

Fist tine harvest here any pointers on when to reap

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        look at your trics all cloudy with a few amber is what I like to see

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X