No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce Banner autos at day 58. Left plant was fimmed, almost looks untrained. Right plant topped with fewer but thicker colas. Let’s go gals, time to fatten up!
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Garden is starting to get (little bit) smaller after i took the NL auto out last week. Now i just have 2 WW autos left and they are loving the fact the NL is gone. Why? Because now they get more light for themselves. They were previously getting 200w each and are now getting 300w each. This will help in the last week or two of flowering but risks causing foxtails, which is common for the WW plants I’ve grown previously. They are within a 10-14 day window for harvest. Seeds popped Oct 27 which puts them at 13 weeks and harvest at 15 or 16 weeks.

Pics below:
      pic 1&2 are WW(a)
      pic 3 is WW(b)
      Pics 4 & 5 the current tent view. You can see I’ve condensed the spread of my light strips to just the 2 girls (big gap in the middle)
      Pic 6 old view of tent when the NL sat in the middle. You can seen the even spread of my LED strips across the 62” width.

Each LED strip is 30w.

Cheers
      YYC
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Great growing. Absolute beauties. I’m always amazed at the results with DWC. Any suggestions for an easy DIY one-plant setup?

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Greenlivin yup. Get yourself a 2x2 tent, one exhaust fan, one or two small fans, air pump, air stone, and about 150 watts of light. That’s as basic as it gets for main hardware.

But then you also need a way to test pH and ppm (aka EC). (These are critical to have)

And depending on your grow room environment you might also end up needing:
        - humidifier
        - dehumidifier
        - heater
        - Air conditioner

Finally, you will need some type of controller(s) to control the environment (ie humidity and temp controller).

Then all you need to do is add water and nutes. 😁

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        @lalaland... yea, they are spoiled rotten. There’s a lot of cramped plants out there that would love to stretch out the way my girls do. 😁

First harvest in the books!
      Current Grow:
      2x Blue Dream Autos
      Coco + Perlite mix
      GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
      2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Comment

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mmm Starbucks!!!

• Earlygrower
        Earlygrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely hooked! These were photos bag seed really. Grey beard delivered blue dream and sour desiel autos so that’s next up!

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Very, very nice! Congratulations!

Ive been gone for a couple of days,I've been inundated with issues ,from lockout to dripper problems, then the water pump timer wouldn't work it turned on physically but not in auto , I ended up comparing the timer with one that was working then sat and messed with it until I got pissed off and reset the whole nine yards that worked 'I dont know how I disabled the auto but then again I dont know how I fixed it lol ,

after fixing the lockout I want to give them a couple more weeks in veg ,they are 18 inches tall and I want them to flip at 22 inches , Last grow I flipped at 18 inches and I had a foot of room that the lights could go up and these are the same strains as the last grow,

I'm so glad I cloned the Black berry dream .it was discontinued by breeder and I dont know why ,what a killer strain, the taste is amazing and the resin clogs up the joint about half way then you have to cut the end off to finish it ,I have yet to finish a whole joint at one time

I will try and get pictures today the girls seem tiny to me but have some great structure
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Gorilla Breath-Coming down this week...been a nice relaxed grow with her but man alive she stinks...hope everyone`s mellow
        Attached Files

Comment

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love it when they get a hint of purps. Nice an frosty too

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Mmmmm 😋 love GB!! Enjoy!

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          MagicMike66 lalaland Thank you guys and yeah, loving the colours as well

Harvested my Auto GG#4 and Auto Grapefruit...hanging now. Switched my lights out half way thru grow(led's started to fail) and that caused some serious growing problems. The Auto's started foxtailing pretty bad..they were close to harvest so i let them go. My two photos on the other hand settled in nicely and made some really solid frosty buds. Think ive pushed them a little too far as im seeing a few tiny nanners on my crystal candy. Flushing this week.!! Wont be doing Double Chocolate again..she's way too stretchy and tall.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Love the trichomes pictures 👍🏻
          Nice looking plants for sure

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are gorgeous! Congratulations 🥳

Last big trim now the wait is on
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• RetiredGuy
          RetiredGuy commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good. I am thinking about trying Earth Dust next grow. It looks like a very simple to use approach. Do you add other nutes besides the Earth Dust?

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing extra is needed, if you notice any deficiencies just make some tea from the earth dust base during veg and boost during flower and you're all set. I made tea once during flower last grow but probably didn't have to just wanted to give it a boost about 2 weeks before harvest. I'm not planning on changing to something else if that says anything.

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, those look great.! I love the earth dust. I just added the boost to all my autos that are showing their pistils.
          I'm also thinking of making a tea for my critical purple autos that are about 2 weeks 3 weeks till chop chop.
          RetiredGuy you should give it a try. It's cheap compared to liquid nutes. Also reusing the soil helps out alot.

Schwazzam!

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          Good light penetration now huh. Lol
          I defoliated to early and ruint my flowering stretch on a couple. Now I know.
          Your look good man
          Cant wait to see a side by side photo of the defoliated pic and the pre harvest pic.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice defol ,I always forget about leaving the bottom fan leafs , What is the purple thing hanging on the left side

• ReeferMadnezz
          ReeferMadnezz commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know how to reply to individual comments, so I'll spam here. The purple thing hanging down on the left is one of my air pumps. I hang them to reduce vibration. I work from home right beside my little grow box, so I try to minimize extra noise.

Gorilla Zkittlez down today, nice amount of ambers and smells strangely of bananas....I like soil based organic grows, smells and taste seem different from other type of manufactured nutes but as I have always banged on about, it`s all in the compost teas for me...anyway, hope everyone`s okay
        Attached Files
        Last edited by PaganRich; 02-01-2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man that looks great PaganRich we at our house are getting jealous of you and the other harvesters LOL outstanding looking

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal I`m having to burn shed loads of incense during the day and windows open at night as I`m drying buds and got second grow on the go...smells like the Vatican here at the moment...hope you and yours are well SoOr and thank you for your kind words

2 and 3 week old babies
        Attached Files
        5x5 tent
        2000 watt Aglex cob series
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter
        Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man i dig the combo strains you got there Nute

Took another 3 AK47 autos down this weekend. Not before the hubby did something phallic with my ladies tho.
        The critical autos are still nowhere near being ready, maybe 3 more weeks. Can’t wait for them to be done..... except for the trimming part😂
        Attached Files

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful. Jealous ... except for all those leaves. At least you have help, and a staggered harvest!

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          I was jelly of yours Puglover1 💚
          Funny how everyone else’s always looks better than yours 😂 that’s how it seems to me anyway. You are so right about the leaves!! 3-4 weeks from being finished, I’m still defoliating these autos 😳 I can’t even imagine what they would look like with all their leaves! I’m so thankful they didn’t all finish at once, also thankful for my garden gnome, that actually helps, when he isn’t fondling my ladies😂

Took another 3 AK47 autos down this weekend. Not before the hubby did something phallic with my ladies tho.
        The critical autos are still nowhere near being ready, maybe 3 more weeks. Can’t wait for them to be done..... except for the trimming part😂
        Attached Files

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I just realized that you might not be in my time zone lol your post was at 4:17 mt

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          MeEasy that’s too funny! You’d think all of us stoners would be sleeping in. I’m 2 hours out from your time. It was 6:17, I was still drooling at 4:20😂

• FurnaceBoi
          FurnaceBoi commented
          Editing a comment
          Lmao..noice

Good morning 0420
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice timing Budgal!! Hope you’re having a peaceful morning coffee or tea

Looks like I’m waiting around for a couple of weeks to finish my current harvest. While waiting, some of my vegging girls have overgrown the doorways they would have to move through, if I was to try to move them into the flowering room a couple of weeks from now.
        One day, hopefully in the near future, I will stop preparing my next crop too far in advance, repeatedly causing myself this issue 😂
        So, I flipped the lights to 12/12 -11 days ago.
        Do ya think it’s about time for a haircut?
        😂
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Welp looks like we both got jungles my 2 in front have been crammed up at the door. I'm currently moving them around daily so they get equal sweet spots. I already have short/tall differences on 2 plants. Honestly did not expect these to be so big in veg now flower damn hard i'm going to have to cut some branches remove them i think my lights are not intense as they use to be.

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are some big, healthy girls! Oh the struggle lol

My next grow coming up I haven’t taken any pics of Bc they’re all still runts but I have 3 autos and 3 photos going in the veg tent all 4wks old now and I’m trying it using living soil for the first time. So far so good, guess time will tell. I’m digging the watering though. Just ph it! No more keeping track of what’s on what week of what lol I haven’t written a single thing down other than the dates they sprouted
          Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 02-02-2021, 01:12 PM.

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal I saw your girls! Pretty sure I saw one of them feeling for the seams in the tent, so they could throw a growing tip out that way.
          @bboyfromwayback
          No complaints from this gal😁 Only timing, and no one shows up in the middle of the night and drops beans, and clones my plants, so that’s really all on me.😂😂
          I totally want to go to living soil too, but I’m having a hard time coming to terms with that being inside my home. I know it’s best.... , but, but, in my house??🤢
          Looking forward to your updates!

Almost that time again:

First 2 photos
        Strain/Breeder: Auto NL (Female Seeds)

Last 2 photos
        Strain/Breeder: Amnesia Auto (Canuck Seeds)

I accidentally snapped the northern lights stem, but after a bandage and about a week, she was back at it strong. Other than that and a magnesium deficiency you can see me working on, it’s been a breeze. (If I knew the amnesia would get so tall I would have topped her, definitely going to try this one again and see how that goes!)

Comment

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Those buds are sure looking yummy!

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Good patience amazing resilience our weed plants have. Boy that big center cola looks great.

• GreenAlchemist
          GreenAlchemist commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll admit, It’s gettin’ hard to wait for these ones ahah. I keep looking at that centre cola with hearts in my eyes,
          This was my “complimentary seed” run, so I wasn’t expecting huge results, though I was quite impressed with a couple. Northern lights I’m trying to decide on a chop date (drying tent is currently in use and full)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X