No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put my collection of plants under 12/12 a couple weeks ago. First time with fabric grow bags, and first time with Promix HP, went back to all organic food. I've been happy with them so far, other than killing off one hermie plant, oh well. This closet has done well. and these cheap lights seem to be doing okay too, it really all comes down to my mistakes haha

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      They’re looking good and healthy! Can’t wait to see your updates!

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'll try to keep you guys updated. It's not much though, wish I was growing real seeds, or had a tent or some better equipment.

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      You’ll get there! 1 step at a time, until you have a set up you’re happy with 😁
      The addiction is real tho😂 don’t know if anyone is ever really happy with their set up. There’s always just one more thing...

Click image for larger version  Name:	FECDA364-E31F-4509-A565-09F93B3BFD94.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	394.9 KB ID:	484803

My auto sour diesel grow is proceeding well. Center plant was topped yesterday and lower plant bent over this morning. Still deciding what I will do with upper plant, she is growing slower than the other two.

Bottom half of pots are 50/50 happy frog/ocean forest. I have not added any nutes yet because color is still good. One question, if they start showing pistols should I add bloom nutes even if plant color is still good? Thanks!
    Last edited by RetiredGuy; 01-24-2021, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Just finished a Sour diesel (DWC), tasty smoke and a decent buzz.

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to flip to full bloom nutrients until they are finishing their stretch. They will be doing lots of growing during preflower.

My next effort. Making up a screen to finish training before the flip.
    just bought autopots to try.... rather than give them what I think they need, they can take what they actually need
    HLG 100 4K quantum board
    2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
    ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
    🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
    4 Autopots per tent.
    🪴🪴🪴🪴🎪🌲🌲🌲🌲
    CANNA Terra professional medium
    CalMag =0.4 EC
    Terra Flores, Terra Vega + Rhizotonic, cannazyme, CannaBoost, canna PK
    = 😀

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      They look great nice shape

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent job of controlling the height.

• Holden90
      Holden90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Make a bowl aye, has an issue with both cutting being a few weeks apart so 1 is bigger than the other. Got my screen in place now so will get both to height before flip.

Purple Haze Malawi by Ace Seeds. This one is 23 days into flower. I'm not seeing any purple yet, so maybe it's just got extra Malawi? Will be defoliating in 5 days or so.
    Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Drop the temperature at night? You will get purple

So here is update of my 4x4.
    got new light. Hlg 30w uva.
    I can tell the difference I think. Just in trichomes.
    the flowering ones are critical purple auto. They had major issues that probally didn't all get remedied. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124018.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	485703Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124248.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	485701Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124211.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	485704Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124204.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	485708Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124201.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	485707Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124227.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	485702Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124155.jpg
Views:	616
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	485706Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124151.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	485705

here are the 8th grow plants. In veg. Some getting mainline. The jolly rancher gelato is a bag seed. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124128.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	485709Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124110.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	485710Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124033.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	485711Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_124044.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	485712Click image for larger version

Name:	20210122_232535.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	485713

I've been running the UV for 6hrs a day during the 18hrs.
    I'm about to take clones from the jolly rancher gelato and maybe put her into 12/12 in my 2x2
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• RetiredGuy
      RetiredGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking buds!

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      They could of been better but they are swelling up. Well not the one really

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice!!

Here's an update for lalaland from last night. They took the feed okay, but the smallest one got a bit rich, go figure, should have dialed it back. It should cruise through it I imagine. I hear you about equipment. I just know I should be onto some better lights, and have a few more of the basics by now. It's not my first grow, but I'm certainly not going to improve anything on the same old basic stuff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4032.JPG
Views:	636
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	485743

Comment

This grow was meant to be a stop gap to tide me over until summer grow to help with boredom. After starting a little LST last night it was then I realised I made the bad decision of growing 13 fucking plants! 😂 I’m trying to gift a few to a fellow grower to get rid of some 😂 Everything topped bar one and I tried to FIM a couple. Light defol today for their first hair cut too.

Comment

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        @So I’ve not even tried cloning (yet).. Yeah I like the heavy sedated stone from indica strains lol.

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        I plan to short veg these to keep relatively small and I do have a 1/2 height tent I can put some into as a back up but growing illegally with 1 tent is bad enough..

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I do to love heavy indica just picked up some forbidden fruit flower kinda limited right now with the indica flower unless it's outdoor which i don't.

Comment

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Looking forward to the swell. Alls swell ends well. And yea I noticed little trichs but the fact u could see that through my outta focus pic is amazing! Good eye.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol I think the only reason I saw it is because my grow is just behind yours and I've been in a find some sugar mode lately. I know it's any minute now

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm also just starting to develop trichs. Exciting times. Once they get enough nose on them I'll be able to figure out what the hell it is I planted hahaha

First grow, 5 autos. 3 at 67 days, 2 at 47 days.
      Attached Files

Comment

• RetiredGuy
        RetiredGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good, what type of training did you do?

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        excellent looking first grow.

Almost 4 weeks into flower and things are looking as good as I could hope. No real problems although I do notice a slight tip burn and perhaps a touch of ph swing on the Gelato41 Fast. But the mass of buds is showing some nice frost and things are building nicely.
      The Blackberry Gum is a bit behind as expected but is starting to fill out and frost up too.
      Love watching the flowers grow. especially during the cold winter in this time of lockdowns.

Comment

Not growing right now. Just keeping mom as a 16 top manifold.

Comment

• Earlygrower
        Earlygrower commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s impressive! I’ve got a mom growing all Willy-nilly right now. Need to figure that out

I just potted her up to that one gallon. She was in a half gallon pot for about 6 months.

Bubba Kush baby
      Attached Files
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 01-29-2021, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Momma doing like everyone else these days...keeping a low profile Cute kids Momma, they grew up so nice. Momma: Ya, they really tie me down but the fat little nuggets are so worth it.

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        JeffInCanada ya I'm tied to her. She dries that pot out quickly. But been pumping 16 clones every 2 weeks for a year this month.Actually I leave all my runoff in the tray . She drinks it lol
        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 02-02-2021, 08:29 PM.

good morning my friends. I was experimenting with quad lining an Auto, turned out she wasn't an auto after all.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol surprise!

Its been a crazy 4 months. My wife had a c-section and gave us another beautiful boy, my appendix almost ruptured, we bought a house, and then I finally got to build my secret grow room with access from a closet. Too bad i cant upload a video.

Growing a white widow photo and critical mass auto. Starting a pheno hunt soon, and going to attempt to breed.

This hobby thats turned into a passion all started on GrowWeedEasy. This is the best place to learn and discuss your grows.
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey congrats again on the new little sprout enjoy that new grow space your plants look very healthy and dang fella no more hospitals for you and family!!

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!!

SoOrbudgal your memory always amazes me. Thanks! Yes, no more hospitals!! It was the worst with COVID going on.

My 3 remaining Northern Lights. These are photos. the big girl in front has shown a few nanners so i'm watching her close and ready to chop her any day now.
      3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
      New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
      Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
      5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Drekthar do you mind me asking what lights your using?

• Drekthar
        Drekthar commented
        Editing a comment
        Optic Slim 600H. That said TBH i think if I had to recommend something i'd say the HLG 650R or 600 Rspec quantum boards. I haven't got this thing dialed in yet but hopefully next grow ill be there.

• Drekthar
        Drekthar commented
        Editing a comment
        I just picked up a HLG 300L V2 B-Spec for my veg tent and its doing a great job on my Top 30% seedlings...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X