Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. What a beauty!

Comment

I'm trimming one of my Killer Kush. I had an issue with my seed bank regarding these seeds. 4 years old
      bla bla. They didnt get big. Maybe 14" Still seem to be putting out solid ounces of nice smaller nugs. Super sticky.

Edit these have a solid diesel smell. Very aromatic.
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 12-15-2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely need a spinner lol

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        I love everything diesel!!. One of my summer projects is going to be making some feminized seeds outside just so I don’t contaminate the indoor stuff. Was going to take a sour diesel & cross it with zkittles so we could have some sour zkittles. Yea I’ve thought about getting some type of auto trimmer but something about doing it by hand still that i love as time consuming as it is. I wear gloves and still end up dizzy does this happen to anyone else ?

My Bubba clones. 3rd grow on these. 2 weeks after flip in my 2 x 4.

HobbitGDF I use the Mr Green cloning method in the GWE tutorials. Rooting is 10 days approx. 1 month to 6 weeks veg
      and this strain is a 9 week flower.
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 12-16-2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        How long normally does it take for clone to root 2 harvest?
        I was looking into tissue culture today.

Week 3 Veg, mainlined, unrestrained:

Click image for larger version

Name:	emd wk3 copy.jpg
Views:	791
Size:	289.5 KB
ID:	473958Click image for larger version

Name:	Mevo wk3 copy.jpg
Views:	768
Size:	383.6 KB
ID:	473959Click image for larger version

Name:	TripG wk3 copy.jpg
Views:	785
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	473960

I learned on my last grow not to tie down in LECA; I broke too many stalks off. So I'm bending gently without using tie downs. Three out of five plants now have 8 growth tips, the other 2 will be ready to snip for the 3rd and final time this week. Then just let them grow vertically.

The Mimosa Evo (BarneysFarm) w/ 30% THC potential has had weird leaf growth since the beginning, but seems to be coming along; ya never know about some of these genetics; the Triple G (Royal Queen) has beautiful leaves. I love mainlining.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Chemdawg#4 almost there checking scope daily at this point.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya. They fade fast if you ve done it right. I.m learning

• Holden90
        Holden90 commented
        Editing a comment
        When scoping triclomes, do you take an average form several heights or go middle for diddle?
        I have a few Amber's right at the top but still fluff ball epistles at the bottom....

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        I find it fascinating I can get Carried away in the tent I usually check multiple spots on my buds and I check multiple buds, in the scrog i clean the bottoms up like 3rd week into bud so all I have are kolas but yes I check the top middle and bottom of those kolas and it’s based on whole plant avg for me.

Pic 1: Made new spines for my lights to stretch them out a bit further. They were originally 48” wide, but now extended to 62” so i can get light out to the edges of the fat girls.

Plants are all autos.
      Pic 2 is a White Widow (6 weeks old) on the left, and a King Kush (10 weeks old) on the right.
      Pic 3 is a WW auto (6 weeks old) and just started to show little budlettes. She’s 26” tall and 24” wide.
      Pic 4 is the same WW as pic 3 beside a Northern lights (6 weeks old)

Cheers
      YYC
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Unknown sativa are frosting up good... 1 more week of feed then 1 week of flush, hoping for a 'white Christmas'
        not huge, plants are 12" or so, flipped at 2 weeks to see what would happen.
        HLG 100 4K quantum board
        2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
        ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
        πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
        4 Autopots per tent.
        πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸŽͺ🌲🌲🌲🌲
        CANNA Terra professional medium
        CalMag =0.4 EC
        Terra Flores, Terra Vega + Rhizotonic, cannazyme, CannaBoost, canna PK
        = πŸ˜€

Comment

• Holden90
          Holden90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tats, this is only my 2nd grow so I Will be checking with the scope, maybe wishful thinking that 2 weeks will be enough. Will post pics before the chop. Thanks for keeping an eye on us newbies, appreciate it.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Holden90 I been there, done that!!! I will say that I think one of the most important lessons I've learned reading GWE is, as Nebula says, that the Veg stage is the "secret sauce" for making dynomite buds during flowering. I was always in such a rush to switch em to Flower, but now I take my damn sweet time before I switch em. I want to see them growing like beasts at that point!!

• Holden90
          Holden90 commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup, ack that.... I've seen some monster bushes on the posts, my first attempt was 8 week veg, they were looking so good until my light shat itself... that sent them into foxtail mode hard. So I was talking to my mate and he said flip em at 2 weeks. Now I've done both ways and have learned it's all about the plant, the shape you want and space +light capabilities. Time is not as relevant because there are so many variables... observation is the key and patience is the block πŸ€”

A very mellow grow-reckon another 4 odd weeks there abouts...had thrips but got rid of them and had a slight underwatering issue which didn`t allow the stretch to have occurred as much as I`d have liked but that was due to my type of pots I reckon. I use airpots and whilst in veg and 7l pots, there were no issues, going up to 20litres I found that a good sized rootball was harder to penetrate with fluids unless a much slower, more satuating watering process happened. Obvious to others but there you go. These airpots are festooned in air holes and this coupled with an increasing dryer root mass led to underwatering. I found a soil moisture probe and lifting, etc confirmed my thoughts and a more chilled and laid back watering process along to Bauhaus, Sonic Youth and Polish Punk/ Electronic music created the right setting and considering this, I reckon they look tickety-boo. Happy Solstice to all my pagan brethren, a merry Xmas to all you fans of the Christian faith and to the rest of you, remember your waistlines. As always a big thank you to D.A.A.S.69 & alltatup for support and helping me to survive the insanity of this world.
        Attached Files

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal Yeap, I was unaware of that but I prefer them over the fabric pots everytime. SoOrb...I always have a sweet tooth though I took it to a new level t`other day by plodding through a bottle of Lancastrian mead a mate sent down from up North. Stone the crows but bloody hell`s bells that was pokey and I had the taste of honey in my mouth for a couple of days after. Saying that, it was very warming and you can see how, sitting with your mates you might come up with the idea of getting the boats out and go for a bit of raiding and the like to pass the time...I reckon it`d have been an interesting crack...across North sea, drop down from the Orkney`s and first stop, the House of the Lord, grab the gold and silver, bit of a fire and off we go further South towards Northumbria, Mercia and Wessex....certainly beats catching the bus....Festive greeting SoOrb, hang loose and stay mellow

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          The buds look so tickety boo I can't stand it!! And thanks to you, my friend, for helping me to survive!!

I love the self portrait, but your beard has gotten so long and white!!! Watch out for that friend of yours...

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich great looking plants, Mate, but then again your plants always look fantastic, especially at harvest time.
          You've got several ounces coming your way that you can share with Sunburst, an other mates, like I know that you always do.
          Great job, especially after the law scare that you had recently, you got big balls, no kidn, either.
          Happy Solstice, Mate, Cheers.

The amber is coming! The AMBER IS COMING!!!! 10 weeks and a few days in flower, strain is Gold Nugget, vegged for 6 weeks, topped to 3rd node. I grow this as a luxury strain. Its a favorite for sure and has been fully mature at 12 weeks under 450 watt LEDs multiple times. Its timing is like clock work, its flavor and effects just hits a sweet spot for me. Looks like 2021 will be off to a great start πŸ™‚
        I bet Bob Marley's mansion
        has a garden in the back
        Where he's growing something special
        Some celestial homemade hash
        we'll sit down on his front porch
        And listen to the angels band
        Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

Originally posted by Holden90 View Post
        Unknown sativa are frosting up good... 1 more week of feed then 1 week of flush, hoping for a 'white Christmas'
        not huge, plants are 12" or so, flipped at 2 weeks to see what would happen.
        Feedback has helped, took one out into natural light and it looks like a different plant.... oh so young still.
        HLG 100 4K quantum board
        2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
        ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
        4 Autopots per tent.
        πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸŽͺ🌲🌲🌲🌲
        CalMag =0.4 EC
        = πŸ˜€

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          For such a small plant she looks great , what are your tie down stakes

• Holden90
          Holden90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Galv tie wire, I'm a carpenter by trade so use what ever I have lying around. They come with the rebar for tying.

One of the Chemdawg was ready for chopping! The other one is still budding out cause it’s being stubborn. Not the best pics I was exhausted after hours of trimming. All the buds seem dense and smell great already.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          well done well done

• Wolfe0420
          Wolfe0420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, I find it hilarious that only one was ready and compared to the trichs I’m seeing on the other one it finished by a week or more, I’m kinda glad tho cuz it’ll gov me something to smoke while I wait for the other.
          Yes

Hair cut day for 2 of the ladies. (I know...not allowed during lockdown)

Damn upload...ok...pics 1 and 4 are the same plant. Pics 2 and 3 are the other girl.
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm very happy to see I'm not the only one that the upload changes the order lol

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I add 1 pic at a time to get the right order if it is needed or wanted. Bit of a pain but not so bad really.

• Wolfe0420
          Wolfe0420 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love weed and Coca Cola...ur killing it! Props

Well. I started 5 Northern Lights regular Photo seeds. 2 just up and died after erupting. Left me 3 beautiful plants. Just enough to have a decent shot at making seeds, except all 3 now show pisitls on preflowers. Maybe a feminized seed run after a first harvest? How is this strain quality wise?
        I bet Bob Marley's mansion
        has a garden in the back
        Where he's growing something special
        Some celestial homemade hash
        we'll sit down on his front porch
        And listen to the angels band
        Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I wanted to cross over a photo northern lights to an auto N. Lights so I could make some auto seeds and photo seeds, kill 2 birds with one strain 😁. Looks like i have to try an gold nugget and lemon haze cross.

• Wolfe0420
          Wolfe0420 commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you use to make feminized seeds. I used colloidal silver on one plant @ the bud sites and it turned it male I broke those sacs open in a zip lock then a tipped them and then smeared that pollen onto the female, I also started budding the female 4 to 5 weeks after the male plant. I crossed a white widow with a OG kush. I never did stabilize their gens tho but I plan on doing that this summer.

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          I will be using coloidial silver as well. I bought a bottle called Silverback will try that. I tried it on one other plant, failed miserably all due to my own fault. Hopefully this go around. Or nextπŸ™‚

Kashmir.... led zeppelin fuk yeah
        HLG 100 4K quantum board
        2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
        ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
        4 Autopots per tent.
        πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸŽͺ🌲🌲🌲🌲
        CalMag =0.4 EC
        = πŸ˜€

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          1200x1200 self made room.,how big is the room ,I built one a few years ago and like to compare

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Holden90 Kashmir definitely one of LZeps, best tunes ever,
          Got to see LZep, 5 times over the years, always a great show.
          First time was at University of Alabama, once at LSU, assembly center, last time was in NOLA.
          Around our house they are still listened to everyday, and it will stay that way too.
          An awesome band., and their music will last forever.
          I'm still very fond of their first album, too.

I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas ,getting in the sprit has been tough this year ,the Christmas decorations are still upstairs where they are staying ,we decided leave decorations down My wifes back just cant bring it all down and with my foot I cant do stairs very well, My side of family is doing a zoom Christmas party ,Then we are going to my sons on Christmas day , I watch his oldest on the Mornings she has remote learning , I wish my Daughter and her 6 kids were coming but with Covid its to much of a chance .I think this year has been like that just do what you can and live without doing it all So Merry Christmas to all Oh just to keep it on topic I'm going to harvest the sour patch kiss starting today
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Holden90
          Holden90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Chur brother

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. Just an old stoner thats been there, done that. The last 8 years has been a constant battle with 3 different diseases. Like many I had a rough start in life, it made me a fighter and a survivor. Many I know and love never overcame that, including 2 brothers I lost to drugs and alcohol. So this is how I cope and survive, looking for the green shoots on a burned out mountain.

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Best of wishes to both You and your family OJ!
          Hope your foot is cooperating and healing up.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X