Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya I'm working on it too. Just wow

Comment

I finally remembered to bring my phone with me lol,this coming Saturday will be 9 weeks finished ,so the greener of the 2 is blackberry dream and the other sour patch kiss ,I expect to see amber tomorrow when I go down to fill Res
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the setup, you put a lot of work into and you will be rewarded!! Great job all around

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Outstanding there OJ man those look so good. Blackberry dream yummy sounding

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful OJ! Wish I could smell that

Day 84 from seed
      Bloody Skunk #4 got the chop. Giving the others a few more days.

Honest question. I dont have a trich pic. I only have a loupe. I say it was 70% amber. The leaves were crispy. Too long? Too early? Just right?
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 12-04-2020, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Mmmmm😋 The smell of fresh trimmed buds. Bet she’s going to taste just great

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Mmmmm😋 The smell of fresh trimmed buds. Bet she’s going to taste just great

Happy Friday to all, looking over the flowers and enjoying a pipe thought I'd share my progress of restart. Autos are amazing to me, will be breeding some of my own soon, but nothing gets my attention as much as the photo period Gold Nugget. Hate the blurple. Its been a great setup but one more run and its done. Remodel of entire grow room next year.
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Great growing Woodsman67 nothing beats growing indoors for winter fun

Took #2 down. 3 more to go. This one is 81 days from seed. I got a pocket microscope now to look at tricomes, and it fuckin fun. It goes from 60x-120x. This is the zkittlez auto I topped. Only one out of the five that I topped. Experiment. She has dense nuggets all over.
      overall good plant, easy to grow, stinky & sticky. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201204_130756.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	471735Click image for larger version

Name:	20201204_130808.jpg
Views:	695
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	471736Click image for larger version

Name:	20201204_165930.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	471737
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        What a beast for an auto!

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Well she was topped and just popcorn nugs all over but a lot. Still drying but probally 3quarts full of small lil nugs. I think I'll weigh before cure

Fall colors have arrived. GG is done and the others aren’t far behind except for the Pineapple Chunk. It’s looking closer to a 12wk strain to me

Little update. GG is in the dark
      Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 12-06-2020, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        They look absolutely gorgeous 💕

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! Opened up the tent this morning to that dank smell you get when they’re bout ripe. Lovely scent

Thanks lalaland I made a new post of this grow for size reasons, guess it's a sorta journal now LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Taking a winter off. I still have a ton stored away from the last two yrs of growing. I enjoy growing, just don’t smoke. Next year will be a large scale so should be showing some good pix. Helping a fellow grower do 20+ Durban poison photos and maybe some GG#4’s. I’m building a Baha racing truck, so need to pay for it all somehow....lol.
        Ive seen a ton of great grows tho on here! I’m just a outdoors grower. I need to make sure my tent is empty in a couple months to start all these girls instead of wasting space just growing a few that I don’t need.
        ✌🏻🙏🏼

Comment

Well the other 6 skunks are being trimmed now. Just thought I'd share the resin droplets on the leaves as I'm trimming. Wow

I think Big Bertha will be my first 2oz plus plant.

Wow. I need a break. I'll trim Bertha tomorrow.
          Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 12-06-2020, 01:35 AM.

Comment

And the FLUSH is on

Comment

Hi all, another week another post. Week 10 and 3 days or 73 days since flip. Thought i might have had 2 plants harvested this weekend but still not quite there yet. These girls keep teasing lol. Think maybe another 2 days for the short Fat banana and Critical crack, both seem to be at about the same stage, cloudy with a dash of amber just waiting on a little more so maybe a couple days more. I seem to have said that a lot this week lol but I guess that's just down to my inexperience. The tall fat banana i think I'm looking at the end of the week she's cloudy with a few ambers but not as many as the other 2. Anyway here's a couple of pics.
              first up is the tall FB followed by the short FB and the Critical crack.
              Attached Files
              3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
              Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
              Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
              Couple of fans for airflow
              First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
              Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
              Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Training basically done on 2 of 3. I can see why this method makes a wide flat canopy.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
                HobbitGDF commented
                Editing a comment
                I am going to try it on my autos. But I'm scared still. Lol. Maybe one of the freebies.
                I started to and got to second topping and the plant was male.
                Looking good

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                I regularly have topped autos but I am unsure if I would go to this extent with an auto. It will be interesting to see how yours turns out.@HobbitGDF

Ok so seeing Wolfe0420 photos, I wondered if I could use my mini microscope and my phone to take a photo. Well I put bud in between microscope slides. The one just harvested.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20201206_192257.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	823.9 KB
ID:	472166Click image for larger version

Name:	20201206_192222.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	754.7 KB
ID:	472167Click image for larger version

Name:	20201206_192227.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	849.8 KB
ID:	472168Click image for larger version

Name:	20201206_192250.jpg
Views:	650
Size:	834.4 KB
ID:	472169 so this was a test. Now I can try make some pretty pics. It was hard
              4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
              1x Slapz
              1x Quikz
              2x red runtz
              1x flo-see
              1x 2B blunt
              1x persian pie

Comment

• Wolfe0420
                Wolfe0420 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol it is hard!!! You did really well tho, next time I’m going to have some work the phone and I’ll adjust the focus wheel on the scope. Looks cool tho great job!!

• Eliot Pryor
                Eliot Pryor commented
                Editing a comment
                At first as I was looking at these pictures I thought it was a new planet. (really good smoke,does that)

I'm sitting here at 5 30 am ,I haven't seen my girls since surgery last Wednesday ,a friend came over and filled the res and watered the next round ,but they need it today to , I cant do it .I own a 200 year old house with that comes a few oddity's like 5 inch stairs ,with a surgical boot on they just can't be navigated ,and we got 8 inches of snow so going around outside is out . Talk about frustrating I was thinking I could sit and slide down one step at a time but I know that will get me beatin around the head and shoulders with a big stick lol
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                Fear birds with sticks...lol
                Get better soon OJH

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Johnny Cash could make a song from that.
                Get well fast!

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well Older I would say it would be my wife but she hasn't raised her voice to me in 24 years so I dont think she would do it but I know 3 or 4 of my friends wouldn't mind a few raps lol

Making RSO today.
              Got 1 gallon concentrate from roughly 200g of trim.

Already boiled off 2 cups. Topped up the rice cooker and dropped a half quart. Thank God the lid was on and it hit the carpet at my garage door. Phew

Bubble, bubble. Toil and trouble....

oldjarhead100 it's only a six cup rice cooker so I kept topping off. Took about 3 hours to boil down the whole gallon.
              Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 12-08-2020, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I like your set up thats where I make oil in the barn with a open stall , how long does it take you to boil off the alcohol ,I use a small crock pot with no temp adjustment I usually start it in the afternoon and let it go over night

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X