No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Australian sun only (currently spring)
    7+ weeks old
    random bag seed
    potting mix, coir and perlite medium

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I only use potting mix when I plant seeds/clones after that you need lots of nutrients ,I posted yesterday about my inside grow they were 6 weeks old when I flipped them ,If you buy some worm casting and top dress they would probably love it ,for your first grow you are doing great ,big learning curve ,but if you read the tutorials on this site it will save you from a lot of PITAs lol

a couple of the outside girls these three are ready to go so I will take them this week and while I'm trimming them I will be making bubble hash from all of the old trimmings from last year ,I wanted to try my new machine so yesterday I did a run of dry as dust old trimming with stems , The machine runs for 15 minutes at a time and I ran it twice on one batch of trim from that I got 1.4 grams of 73 ,2 grams of 90 and 2.6 grams of 25 ,then for give away stuff I got 2 grams of 120 you can see the plant material in it .unfortunately the 90 and 73 got mixed up,The 4th pic is what I ran ,not sure how good this stuff will be, if at all good I have a couple of pounds of trim laying around in bags (stems and duff) then I have 2 gallons of duff from outside grows and a couple more from inside grows ,not sure what i'm going to do with it all but thats a great problem to have
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      thats definitely a good problem to have. think it's time for bubbleman and me to do some trading.

You’re gonna love the bubble hash! I just ran wet frozen trim through it the first a couple of weeks ago, and for some reason it stays soft and sticky for a lot longer than if you’re using dry material. I’m theorizing this may be because the material isn’t cured? Don’t know, but I’m still waiting for it to fully dry. Would have been smoking it in 3 days when I started with dry trim.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I use a 25 Micron 10 by10 inch screen as a dry pressing screen put the hash on it fold it over and press it down with a towel, it forces the water out helps with drying quite a bit

Final dry weight on my Bubba Kush. 9 days to dry. 41g dry nice bud.
    Doing some dry trimming then into the jars.
    Oh boy this smells so good.

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      They look delicious

Good morning fellow growers!
    I haven’t posted on this thread before, however I am an avid lurker to everyone’s posts, and figured it was high time for me to share as well. I am running a veg (9x10)and a flowering (9.5x14) room.
    The set ups in the rooms are:

Veg- 2- LIkeSun 240 watt LED boards
    1 Phlizon 200 watt white LED( just added)
    1 100 watt T5 for seedlings and clones (just added)
    Watts listed are actual, not the equivalent rates they advertise.

Flower- 4 LIkeSun 240 watt LED
    2-600 watt HID currently run with HPS bulbs. At times I will dim these to 400 watt to control the temperature in the room as I pull fresh air through a furnace filter from a window to the outside.
    Both rooms have their own dehumidifier as I’m in a very high humidity area, and it’s a constant struggle to maintain the inside humidity with the fluctuations outdoors.
    Both rooms have a 6 inch carbon filter/ in line fan, exhausting to the outside, and random fans
    The flowering room is equipped with 2-7x5 SCRog screens
    For soil I’m using 2/3 Promix BX and 1/3 composted mushroom manure which gets me through most of veg with no extra nutrients required.
    I’m using Advanced nutrients PH perfect 3 part series as well as Cal/Mag and Big Bud. I generally feed at half strength twice and then plain water. I’ve found that Cannabis is very expressive about what she likes and doesn’t like, so I give them nutes when they look like they want some. I’ve tried full strength a couple of times and generally a bit of the claw will develop for a week or so, and I back off to straight water again.
    The 17 ladies in the flowering room are mystery plants cloned from the 4 outdoor I had this season. They are 36 days into 12/12, and are coming along. The odd pistil is browning, I feel like they’re going to be at least 4 more weeks if not 6 to finish.

The 23 ladies in veg are actually chosen strains. 😂😂
    There are 8 pink Kush clones that are 6.5 weeks old
    1 GG 4
    1 Blueberry
    1 Super Lemon haze
    1 Alien Technology
    All freebie seeds😁
    10-AK47 Autos ( my first try at Autos 😳)
    These were all seeds germinated just over a month ago, with the Autos just starting to show pistils.

sooooo..... my vegging clones are ready to flip, as I’m height restricted in the flower room, mostly due to the cheap LEDS I bought when I didn’t know any better.(can’t get them any closer than 28 inches) They are Topped and tied down, but will outgrow their horizontal space before there is room for them in the flowering room.
    soooo.....
    I flipped the lights to 12/12 -5 days ago
    So now I have 2 flowering rooms!!
    This screws up my original flower room when those girls are done, As I won’t have anything in veg ready to take their place, so I’ll germinate some more autos for the Flower room when I have a better idea of finish time.
    Sorry for the Blurple pics in the veg room! Forgot to turn them off before their photo shoot.

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      @Oldjarhead100
      My grow buckets are seated on a trough that’s 4 inches tall at the high point, 3 inches at the low end, with an inch and a half clearance to tuck a dollar store baking sheet underneath to collect overflow So I suck up my run off with a bucket head from 4 points. It seems like you’ve read my mind, cuz when this grow is over, I’m going to raise the troughs by about an inch and run two more horizontally across the ends, to a central point that collects all. 4 points of collection isn’t bad.. but 1 is better!
      My electricity bill is around 500 a month. This doesn’t include heat for the house. I say ‘around’ because I don’t think a month has gone by without adding something new, or completely changing the set up😂
      I’m currently running just over 2000 watts total in the bloom room, and around half of that in the Veg/Bloom/Seedling.
      Everything was vegging just peachy with 500 watts of light+ fans,exhaust, etc...Then I got all impatient 😂
      Now at 12 hours instead of 24, it should pretty much be the same..... until another light gets added.... funny how that stuff just jumps into your amazon cart?
      Next big project will be automating everything. I need to spend some more time documenting my daily running fluctuations before I have all of the information needed to even begin that project.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      when you get around to setting up the auto system PM me and I can tell what works and didn't work for me ,My system is real basic but it feeds my girls 4 times a day and run off is collected and pumped to waste area

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      @ oldjarhead that sounds awesome! I really appreciate it!
      I’m thinking this will be a next spring project when I shut down the indoor rooms to run my outdoor..
      Is your whole system automatic?

This is a Northern Lights by Sensi Seeds. Photo-period. 52 days since it showed tiny white buds. This was a free seed I got when I bought some Purple Punch seeds. It is supposed to finish in 6-9 weeks according to one website. I have to say it does seem a lot faster than most I've grown. Of course I've sampled it . Traditional broken branch you know ? The buds are very dense, not as dense as Purple Punch but really dense. Early smoke smoke results very promising.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      She looks yummy! I just hate it when those branches just ‘break’ off 😂😂 and you have to smoke them

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      she looks like a proud mama well done

My last grow biggest top. Cinderella 30% indica 70% sativa
    DWC hydroponic system 18”x36”x72” cabinet
    400w single ended hps (veg)
    7’l 3’w 7’h 600w single ended hps (bloom).
    Using advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow A+B and sensi bloom A+B and orca microbes.
    1st grow OG 13 - 2nd grow Durban poison, Cinderella- 3rd currently bloom white fire og- 4th grow currently veg Bruce banner, gorilla glue- seeds on deck super lemon haze.

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Well shit... Thats one fine lookin bud you got there!

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont you just love those arm length kolas well done

I got a phone call from a buddie around 2 in the afternoon, hes all excited and panicked he tells me someone just threw a brick though his green house window and tried to grab a plant he may have gotten a kola but thats it ,my first question was you didn't shoot him did you ,no he said I didn't even hear it I just went out to grab a few more branches and saw the damage ,thats why I have my green house wrapped in chain link they can get in if they persist but its all on camera and being a legal state I would call the cops ,if I could keep from shooting him or her lol dont worry I wouldn't do that just thinking it lol.

I also wanted to put this out there If you harvest a bunch of plants you know that they get limp in a couple of hours well last year we happened to have some water in the barn so I poured it in a bucket and stuck the branches in it they stayed fresh until the next day , although this works great Ive cut most of the fan leafs off already so its just a snip into the bud spinner and done
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      For sure he should call the cops! Large outdoor plants would be a serious theft charge! Where I live in Southern Ontario, police are actively pursuing thefts, and I even saw a story in the paper where they were returning the stolen property.
      The pic was priceless!! The back windows of the cruiser were open with the plant hanging out the window 😂

New round is 2wks into flower. The Chocolope has about filled it’s 18”x18” screen, not too shabby for a 3wk veg. The little babies have been trimmed and hung up. Whoever named Gorilla Glue must not have trimmed Bruce Banner prior because it’s by far the stickiest bud I’ve ever trimmed. Keep lots of cleaner handy while trimming if you grow this strain because you’ll need it often

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it’ll catch up to the others once I let them colas grow up but we’ll see. They all stretching like ceazy

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those buds look amazing did you run into strange problems during the grow? I'm only saying this because when I started to grow I did the same thing I used those clear plastic trays for under my girls ,I didn't use terracotta plates I just put the pots in and when I watered the run off was collected in the tray and the plant sat in water until I watered again, then I found some great and cheep plant risers at HTGsupply.com ,you can use anything bricks 2x4s,upside down bowls but you should get them out of standing water ,Just trying to save you a PITA not criticize

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Those orange risers under the pots elevate them and have drainage holes in the bottom. I use them to keep my plants from sitting in water incase there’s extra runoff after I get the runoff out. They’re called Ups-a-Daisy. I saw them at Lowe’s but found them cheaper on Amazon.
      Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 10-15-2020, 07:16 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201012_162850868.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	458987Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201012_111201773.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	458986Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201012_111526133.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	458984Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201012_111331182.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	458985 ​​​​
    First picture-
    All Ethos Genetics Lemon Berry, Day 15 from germination, waiting to start any training...

Second picture-
    Ethos Genetics variety pack, Day 28 from germination, defoliated yesterday...

Third picture-
    All Ethos Genetics Cit-Sun, Day 28 from germination, topped two out of four and defoliated yesterday...

4th picture-
    All Ethos Genetics Mandarin Zkittles, also day 28 from germination, also defoliated yesterday...

​​​

Comment

• Airies11
      Airies11 commented
      Editing a comment
      U must have ‘the gift’! Ur plants look so lush and healthy~ can only imagine the end products!! 🍀🍀🌱🤞👍

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      your girls look great where do you get ethos genetics I would like to check them out ,

• MILove420
      MILove420 commented
      Editing a comment
      OJ...got all the seeds from a place in Jackson, Michigan... it's a dispensary/head shop/seed bank

Wow. So many beautiful grows. Love this community.
    Just love the info around here. It has me producing respectable weed in 3 grows. It is only gonna get better. And my latest Bubba Kush harvest actually smokes ok right off the vine. No hay smell. Kushy tasting, although the chlorophyll makes it a little hot. I can't wait till it's cured. Heavy hitter.

If you get to grow this strain do it. Easy to grow. Clones well. Fat dense buds. Loves lots of nutes.

Any Canadians PM me if you want clones.

I have first and second generation clones from an F4 Canuk seed mum
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 10-13-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Airies11
      Airies11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful! Is she ur mother plant (in the centre, budding around the seedlings?) 🧃 juicy!!

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow, do I wish I had someplace to Veg a clone right now!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lalaland I built a veg tent using 2x2 s and flexible insulation I got at Lowes sliver with bubbles kinda if you want details send me a pm

Airies11 no that was my first test clone. FIM'd then flipped at 2 weeks old. The momma is in my grow 2 and 3 journal.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_121431.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	459163 Thanks This is my first time growing and they are not ready yet. But it have been great fun so far.
    Last edited by Bona; 10-13-2020, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      yup those are some fantastic kolas they look arm length

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well done. Great effort first time

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn fine looking colas for a first timer Bona

Canuck147 thanks for the tips. Day 32 and the autos look great.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice plants and tent lots of girls in it

Update for my 3 autos at about 73 days old...i think i'm close...Seedsman freebie Northern Lights, Dinafem Blue Cheese, Seedsman freebie Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      What strain is the first picture those are some amazing kolas on the left side, your trics say you are in the window, if you like racy pot cut when trics are clear, if you like a great head high chop when they are milky (like yours are right now) and if you want couch lock wait until they have 20 percent amber. You did a great job with them to get them to grow that big ,

• JuanHondo
      JuanHondo commented
      Editing a comment
      left side is Northern Lights seedsman freebie. it was honestly a bit neglected and you can see a lot of brown spots on the leaves that i think is from getting too dry and not having enough soil in the pot. i think i'm going to wait a few more days for a bit more amber. i'll report back with dry weight when it's all in jars.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      How pretty they are, what colors

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X