No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok !! Ok !! I like to talk about my Asian girls but this one is a Nepalese beauty... 3 to 4 wks left for my Nepal Jam
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good and you can still talk about her lol

Got 2.6 oz out of my first plant, a pineapple express auto that I harvested in July. Got 4 left in the greenhouse. 2 OG kush, a lemonberry haze (that was supposed to be an auto) and a Skywalker triangle(?). Loved the first one so much we started another one 2 weeks ago. I kinda took over the greenhouse.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hondo4921; 08-16-2020, 05:24 PM. Reason: Added pics

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      talk about some giants wow well done

• Hondo4921
      Hondo4921 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Much appreciated.

Here's my tsl2000 JohnEmad in action and ts600. Blue dream under the big one and a bubba. Strawberry cheesecake x lemon skunk. Under ts600. Best investment ever made on a light.

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      I love my M Hydro fixtures too

• Growgood88
      Growgood88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Itsasecret that's a spooky ass name. Lol

• Itsasecret
      Itsasecret commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to tell you guys my real name but “it’s a secret”...sorry, very strict laws on weed over here. You get less time inside if you’re a nonce or a rapist! Get busted with some weed where I live and it’s game over.
      Hopefully that’s all going to change next year? 🤞🏻

My crowded growroom with autos in different stages (was unlucky with the batch off seeds so had order more to fill it up, hence the difference in size. Not ideal..) Auto ultimate, 1 chemdawg auto and 3x mystery seeds.
    The outdoor girl are hiding in the bushes to not get spotted by cops or neighbours

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Busy busy times and the grows look great.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Thank you! I hope we get a warm autumn to let them finish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200817_094748 white light auto.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	437472 Well here is a update on my grows. I can't find the photo tent indoor shot must be in da cloud. Onward and up high on the roof are 4 white lights autos 47days from seed. 2 days ago took them down do to very very hot dry temps up there too hot. Gave them rest from the heat. I placed them back this a.m. but will monitor heat, they have been bloom fed along with there watering this morning all of these autos have done so well up there this summer. The 2 lemon skunk are near ready checked trichomes this morning just cloudy leaf yellowing going on not drinking much sure sign of near cannibalism which is how i like to ripen my nearly completed grows. The clones from my Girl Scout Cookie they are emm maybe 2weeks? Doing great even gave them some ff grow big tiny taste in there watering. They are all in soil grows composted and mixed by me along with some organic PNW bag of soil.

Enjoy your day and stay cool under the sprinkler.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here's my grow today - 2 purple kush and 2 blueberry autoflowers - 2 big girls are the same age - about 55 days or so? - topped and tried training them both - taller one i released from bondage last week and the shorter one just said "Screw you I won't grow any taller if you're holding me down" And she didn't. Just decided to grow buds instead.

Think Big is the shortest in the 1 gallon pot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0882.JPG
Views:	376
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	437502Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0881.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	999.7 KB
ID:	437503Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0886.JPG
Views:	387
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	437504Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0884.JPG
Views:	404
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	437505Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0883.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	437506Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0885.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	437507Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0889.JPG
Views:	369
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	437508Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0887.JPG
Views:	398
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	437509Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0888.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	437510
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        2 and a 1 gallon - 2 gallon is my choice cuz i find it easier to control their height.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL yes i like that little gal heeehee

• Itsasecret
        Itsasecret commented
        Editing a comment
        2 gallon is my other choice if I don’t go for 3 gallon. Might get some of each?

Everybody’s favorite day! Or maybe least favorite if you wet trim.....HARVEST DAY!!

Here’s the second Alaskan Purple auto that I’ve grown. She came in much heavier than the first one. Wet weight is about 165 grams. Fingers crossed I get 2 oz out of it. This has become one of my favorite strains thus far in my somewhat short growing career. It’s easy to grow, yields a decent amount, smells and taste great, and the affects are perfect for me. Very strong indica. Hope everyone is well! I’ve got a White Widow Photo and Bubblegum auto that are almost done. Will post pics soon.

Also, for anyone who hasn’t tried doing 48 hours of darkness before harvesting- I highly recommend giving it a shot. My trichome coverage doubled in the 48 hours! Or so it appeared to.
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Similar to the purple punch which i have in my top 5 fav. we got similar taste @Greenlivn very yummy strain looks like. I love the purples

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        love those chunky heavy flowers. super nice.

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

Still trying to overcome my tendency to under-water. Went from a pint per plant to a quart per plant to 1.5 quarts per plant. 5 gallon pots. Giving them some Dyna-Gro Grow most of the time at a rate of 1/4 tsp per gallon. Want them to grow big fast!
      Last edited by Cheesy; 08-17-2020, 07:55 PM.
      3x3' space in back of closet
      VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
      Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
      Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
      Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
      1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those look great how old?

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Want fast growers you need to give them what they need - water and nutrients - i always water to runoff and use my nutrients at full strength - and I only grow autoflowers.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pic number 4 - if that were mine - those big ass fan leaves hiding burgeoning branches - would be gone. Don't believe me? Check out my pics I posted before you and one has been clipped exactly how I just described.

Here's a shot...day 23. I took Canuck147's suggestion and trimmed 6 fan leaves off the 3 plants...those that were covering up baby branches. I'm watering until runoff and testing the weights of the pots and sticking my finger in...the whole deal. I'll up the nutes a bit as well. SoOrbudgal...the day numbers are shown in the captions if you scroll thru the pix or hover over them. Thanks everyone for the pro tips!!!
      Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom

Comment

• StillHigh1982
        StillHigh1982 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont be scared to chop some of those og big ass fan leaves, the small ones hidden by them will quickly grow to replace and surpass the surface area lost, and your plant will be better for it. New tips over old fan leaves all day.

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya dont be afraid to trim your autos. Look at my cheese auto current grow 2. Not even 70 days. A little cleaning isn't harmful.

• Cheesy
        Cheesy commented
        Editing a comment
        OK then...did a bunch more snipping this morning...thanks!

They wouldn't load in order, but a few update pics, pictures of individual branches are each a different strain, the ones in buckets getting close are my first autos, if youd like to know strain let me know what picture youd like to know and I'll figure out which one it is, happy growing!

BTW, the white powder in some of the pictures is diatomaceous earth, not mold I promise!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I gotta say i love your garden i keep telling our daughter to dust around the outside foundation of her house with the 50lb sack i bought her. She's got suger ants badly. Diatomaceous earth is safe to use just about anywhere you don't mind the white powder.

• Smerft85
        Smerft85 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well thank you! I love DE until the wind kicks up and I'm near the garden. That sativa in the back corner is uncontrollable, I've tied down at least a dozen more branches every week for the last eight or so weeks and she is still 7' tall in most places. The bottom branches are eye level and I'm 6'.

So my sativa mainline has developed a problem...in flower crap. I have researched and research and I cannot figure out what it is. It looks like spider mite or thryp damage. It's not bugs. They are like bumps and you can feel them. Opinions?

otherwise the buds look healthy and nothing seems to be affected but the few larger fan leaves
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-18-2020, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        what is your run off PH and PPM things tend to build up and that causes a lockout , flush for both problems I like my PPM between 1000 and 1400 My water is hard and starts with a ppm of 470

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you checked for bugs?

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Well it was a ph problem. My strips were expired and giving the same reading on everything. I used my drops an voila. Ph was all wrong. Flushed it, fed it and it's recovering nicely. I agree it was a Cal Mag lock out because of the low ph

Day 25. Think I may have spotted the early signs of light burn. Plants have been growing like weeds, an inch or even two in a day. Got within 21.5" of my light. Temps have been delightful 69-76F degrees. Whaddayathink??

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well here is what i have seen with my plants revving up to shoot out a bud site. It gets a lighter green leans toward a slight yellow. That may be a tad low with the light otherwise she looks great Cheesy.

Here is my current. 4th grow.
      auto stardawg
      Auto BlackBerry
      Auto amnesia
      2x4x5
      Marz hydro ts1000 18/6
      fox farms trio, molasses, sweet berry, cal-mag

I never had a ph pen with my last 3 grows. I invested in it during this (4th) grow after I kept fucking them up.
      I started out bad. The sprouts got sick and stayed a sprout for like 2 weeks or more. Really took time out of their life. Finally I fixed the issues and now they are stable. The stardawg got really burnt from nutrients I think. BlackBerry stayed stunted for like a month, so it's kinda just one stalk. The amnesia is on the right and starting to fatten up.
      I used LST on them only. Planted the germinated seed 6/2 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155549.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	438603Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155540.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	438597Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155608.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	438598Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155614.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	438599Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155629.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	438600Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155603.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	3.72 MB
ID:	438601Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155624.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	438602Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155549.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	438604
      Attached Files
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are beautiful l like how you spent time and research with fixing true signs of a quality grower not just a wam bam WTF. Very well done great looking coloas

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Kudos! From how things started out the end result is impressive

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        sometimes slowing autos early will not be so bad as you have discovered and sometimes it stunts them badly. Great grow to learn from. Still looks like you will have good quality and quantity. well done.

The white widow came down super early. She didn’t even hit week 7 of flower! Can’t wait to taste it....she smells amazing.
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Fat banana and critical had their last heavy-ish defol since being flipped to 12/12. Now to watch them budlets grow up

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X