No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a before and after. IDK how big they will get with only 2 to 3 weeks before bloom ,with the bloom stretch I think they will finish pretty good considering what I did to them

A couple of bud shots they look so close but still no amber and I was so looking forward to shutting the grow room down for july and august ,with 12 clones started the best 8 will go in bloom room the end of August until then they will be under a nice cool t5 with some Hortilux super veg lights ,Its such a battle to keep the bloom room humidity and heat down in July and August
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      were heading to Halafax for a fireman's cookout this year its a pick up you food and go home still it helps our native sisters town out , anywhere near you

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 not to,to far away from Halifax...-home of the naked campground and Halifax gorge
      ....and near lake Whitingham ..bring your boat!
      Last edited by GreenState; 07-28-2020, 05:38 AM.

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      I was going to say 'wave as you drive by'

But you meant Halifax, Vermont 😁

Have a good trip

It’s been hot and dry here too Greenstate. I have plants in pots that require watering everyday... I sure hope they start budding out soon

Comment

Well i believe it's a 5day update for my flowering autos " Up on the Roof " was that a Motown tune? I loved it back in the day........anyhow here's 3 80-85day autos from seed in the black bags. Lemon Haze yummy smells just like them those other 2 in the tan bags are Lemon Skunk autos they are 5wks from seed started flowering at 3wks i was amazed so i stuck them on the roof with the others for space in my tents and i'm going to have to move them to the shade by 2pm as it's going to be at least 105f up on that roof today. So they are going to sit on the steps in the shade till sundown. It's very dry here now watering my out door pots 1-2xday and us Epsom salts for keeping them roots healthy under stress.

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Harvest at Day 76 today for one of my Berry Bomb autos.
      She grew fast and big. I will let those who want to guess the weight have a go at it.
      Here are the pics.

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        189grams

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        I will post the dry weight in 4 or 5 days less the stalks and only flowers/buds as per normal weigh-ins for me.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not guessing I just harvested mine yesterday and was way off ,they look like nice hard bud

Beautiful harvest I'm gonna say 218grams

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Beginning to see why it’s called White Widow. These are the purest white flowers I’ve grown so far and they aren’t even producing trichomes yet. 3 weeks since flipping to 12/12.
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine is in a 15 gallon fabric pot. the plant is 4 months old and in flower for just over 3 weeks.

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          JohnEmad nice, mine is in a 3.5 gal pot and vegged for a little over 6 weeks. I’d love to see some pics!

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Greenlivin I have it posted here https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...172#post432304 where I am growing against Spidermite-man lol. friendly competition. Blame Retodd for it. I do. lol.

Fastbuds original northern lights harvest.

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          congrats on a successful harvest Growgood88. Some nice flowers.

• Growgood88
          Growgood88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks 😊

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice ,you can sigh now you completed the grow lol

Heres a the two runts of the litter. Well the one runt, the one in my right hand I harvested the top of of three days ago.
        Attached Files

Comment

I walked into a 95 degree grow room yesterday at 7am ,I was in the harvest window so I started with a white Siberian, shes the one in front , after doing the math to convert wet weight to Dry weight it produced 4.6 ounces gonna finish the rest today
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Much bigger then my Trans Siberian auto. Excellent grow.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks John ,I wouldn't compare them to your grows lol but considering all the stress I gave them they came out pretty good

Its been 3 weeks since i flipped the tent ladies. They are doing really well, think were nearing the end of the stretch. Outdoor girls are doing about as good as can be expected..super hot and dry here for last month and a half. They need water daily.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Really nice grows homegrown are those purple ayahuasca starting to flower yet outdoors? Just this a.m. i mixed in some bone meal into my soil in seeing if it will help in the change from the revegg kick start some thing.

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey SoOrbudgal, actually yes, they are. I noticed wispy white pistils starting to develop yesterday. I'm still moving them around the yard(big one with a fridge cart lol)..thats coming to an end cause she can barely fit thru the door of my shed now. GG4 auto has her groove on..plumping up every day.

I opened the door to the bloom room yesterday morning at 530 am and it was 99 degrees,I shut the lights off and started harvesting . the following weights are from doing the math on wet weight , I had one white Siberian 4.6 ounces 2 c99 6.7 ounces 2 white widow and big bug 6.7 ounces ,I have 3 blue berry ,ones drying and the other 2 will be done this morning , there were some really nice buds on the tray is one c99 of 2 and produced 2.85 ounces ,considering all the stress I put them though 2 reveg incidents, high temps I'm pleased with the grow , The bud in second picture will weigh a little over and ounce when dried and cured .Now on to the green house grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Fantastic oldjarhead100 man it's hot here also. I shutting down my porch tent today also it's not cooling off much and really not needing that tent anymore for now. All my autos are going to be outdoors now. I got the hang of these temp wise and when to shove them outdoors now.

Got this tiny auto with the most amazing bud and smells wonderful of jasmine flower and sweet citrus. Cream Mandarine by Sweet Seeds.

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s a fat budπŸ‘πŸ»

• swegrow
          swegrow commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal I will give her a lil haircut this weekend haha. I just ordered a couple of autoflower mix packs from sweet seeds. Unknown auto seeds very cheap. Germinated 10 of them yesterday and looking forward to that grow, anything can happen! =)

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Det er noget man kalder et topskud. Bra arbejde !

swegrow they are fun. I think i've grown photos of sweet seeds. Heck ya i'm having a ball do harvest of them every month or less right now. It's fun hobby getting a perpetual grow of autos once you get the hang of them.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Blueberry - Purple Kush - autoflowers being trained

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0867.JPG
Views:	533
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	433414Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0866.JPG
Views:	529
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	433415Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0871.JPG
Views:	548
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	433416Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0872.JPG
Views:	510
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	433417Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0870.JPG
Views:	540
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	433418Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0868.JPG
Views:	534
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	433419Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0873.JPG
Views:	547
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	433420Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0874.JPG
Views:	515
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	433421
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Grow 2 update. My Cheese auto freebie from canuk seeds. DAY 45! from seed.
            My WW auto starts week 7 tomorrow. I'm starting the flush next water.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X