No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Farmall hope your garden is growing well and you and your familia' are good? Did a little jam making had some left over peaches dang good pie with alittle ala mode last evening ohhh how i wish summer would last here for at least 4months. Hey ya'll come on over for peach pie & ice cream out back.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      our peaches are still around golf ball size ,I love your back yard right on the river ,do you ever get flooded out . we lived on a river in Maine and every spring the water level would go up filling our cellar with water ,I remember a couple of years it spilled out onto the lower fields boy was that a long time ago lol

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for that invite.... it’ll take me a few days to drive over ....👍 😳. I’ll bring the ice cream

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Stop by here on yer way!

Fat banana Autoflower, outdoor plant.
    8 weeks totalt and it was ready. This is the quickest time I done a plant outdoors 👍🏻
    could have asked for a bigger yield, it I dropped the seed in the raining season, so it lacked a lot of sunlight in the start..
    Still smells good, and solid rock hard buds. Better than nothing
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What a good harvest i just love to see other folks growing and reaping the rewards. Congrats and enjoy

OK i gotta ask is this big pic blurry to everyone? I can see the other smaller photos but these big ones on my comp. everyones i had seen are blurry??

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice Buds Captain, is this a strain you've grown before or first time. Sounds delicious.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Budgal, mmh it’s not blurry for me ? But I needed to make the images a little smaller or else I couldn’t upload 🙄. But thanks you ☺️ Now it’s just need to dry on the rack for a week

homegrown no it’s the first time with this auto. This is the auto version of the strain I’m growing in the tent right now. I have 9x Fat banana (photos)
      Smell really sweet. Can’t wait to see the photos in bloom

a few of the outside girls I have to go though them and top them one last time and then they can do what they want ,
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

oldjarhead100 yes we've had flooding into the middle of the yard back in 1996. It took out a shorter wood fence left alot of debris but that's about it. It was like watching a news report from our living room seeing giant logs going through the back yard LOL some got carried off but a few huge old firs just stayed snagged up and my hubby had the best firewood haul for months he cut.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

I just cant believe this, I KILLED 20 PLANTS ,by spraying them with baking soda,dish soap and canola oil , I use the same recipe that I used last year it worked great for WPM so imagine my surprise when I pushed though the brush and walked into 20 dead plants .a real WTF moment , as soon as I saw it I turned around and headed home to check my plants that I sprayed before I went out to the woods ,sure enough the ones I sprayed were wilting so I wash them off with the hose filled my 1 gallon sprayers and back to the woods to check the rest of the plants at 2 spots sure enough they were affected ,so we washed them off as best has we could I have to check them this morning to see if they survived , Has any one ever heard of any of these ingredients going bad ,
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          well there alive very sad looking but I think they will survive how much they produce is another subject all together lol

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Jesus! They were looking sooooo good too!

• GardenLady
          GardenLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Could it be the baking soda.???

OMG how i feel for you and your work you had done with these plants. What a bummer oldjarhead100

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Hello on a very hot day in Oregon. #1 pic...one of 2 autos at 77days a new clone from WW x Tangie cross the tap root was a small worm curly almost broke but she did not break the other is a reveg OG kush photo. #2 is another 77day old auto they been indoors just brought them out today for some sun been milky for a week? Just gotta chop but still deciding. #3 is 4 new white lights autos at 2 wks #4 3 lemon haze auto at wk 6 on da roof. #5 photo plants in revegg still trying with those just giving water no more nitro/grow teas. #6 our pups Poppy and Sonny love the 4x4 rides. Don't drink the " Kool-Aid "

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Whatta garden!!!!!!! You got them at all stages!!

• Eliot Pryor
            Eliot Pryor commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for sharing !!

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I bet the dogs just love going for rides

Thank You alltatup i've got much more sure is nice being off work now and dedicating all the time i want to gardening. For now i put the new transplants in tents indoors only took them out for a picture shoot and transplant. My tents are bursting

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Left to right.
            Bag seed mainline. Day 61 from seed. First day of flip.
            White Widow auto. Crop King seeds. Day 61 from seed. In mid week 4 of flower.
            Cheese auto. Canuk Seeds. Day 30 from seed. Day 2 of flower.
            4 Bubba Kush clones for next grow.

Nutes.
            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-17-2020, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Dig it FurnaceBoi way to get a pantry of weed. Once i get stocked up it's sharing/trading time. And a good road trip mid sept. way out in the boonies off grid.

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
            Dig it FurnaceBoi way to get a pantry of weed. Once i get stocked up it's sharing/trading time. And a good road trip mid sept. way out in the boonies off grid.
            My 3 neighbors and I trade. Everyone's growing in my hood since legalization lol.

Comment

Lsd bag seed five weeks into flower first ever grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Way to do it love these bag seed females

• Sticky8579
                Sticky8579 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahah no that you can't out for nowt

So this Alaskan Purple auto has a week or two left, and I noticed the leaves started to look like a canoe, and develop some strange color patterns. Very different from the last one I grew. I keep the light at manufacturers suggested distance, and using soil. Any ideas what would cause the curling? I’m wondering if I overdid nutrients or possibly wind burn?
              Last edited by Greenlivin; 07-16-2020, 10:38 AM.
              Current Grow:
              • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
              • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
              • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
              ​​​​Nutrients
              • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
              • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
              • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
              • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
              • Black Strap Molasses
              • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
              • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Could be heat and wind burn?

I am thinking another week or two? Some cloudy trichomes (no good pics), but mostly clear on the buds, quite a bit of amber on the sugar leaves. These are white widow photos about 7 weeks after flip to 12/12. Thank you to the many folks on this forum who have helped/guided me along the way so far, still a nervous wreck though. I will be so glad when this is over and I can hopefully enjoy some of these plants.

Comment

• MagicMike66
                MagicMike66 commented
                Editing a comment
                She looks real close to me. Don’t be nervous, you’ve done all the hard work (well except the worst part, trimming) Nice looking plants 👍🏻

• Smerft85
                Smerft85 commented
                Editing a comment
                Those look bountiful and beautiful! Nice work!

• FurnaceBoi
                FurnaceBoi commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking great. I'm drooling. 😜

Muy Bueno Arbustos!
              420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
              Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
              2 Lemon Skunk Plants
              (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
              CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                Yo no se de que me estas ablando😂

Harvested this one today. Girl Scout Cookie Auto. 96 days from seed. This is the plant that was at the back left hand side of my tent. Second plant that I’ve ever harvested. Looking like it should yield a bit more than the first one? 🤞🏻

Thanks everyone for your help along the way.
              Attached Files

Comment

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                congrats Itsasecret. great looking plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X