No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoOrbudgal I must have started them around 10th April and she hasn't finished yet, she is still in the tent.
    When the pistils stop shooting out, I will do a selective harvest and chop the tops and then giver the lowers a couple of weeks to catch up.
    There are plenty of buds with white pistils that need to fatten up.

Retodd The short stout stature is a result of a dwarfing method i have developed which stops stretch by transplanting at sex.
    There is more to my method, such as environmental factors and other influences but that's where I started.
    Over the years I have grown in some small and challenging spaces, which lead me to think how I could make short stout plants but still have good yields.
    The plant you see is the result of that method but it is also down to genetics, Fruitcake is an XXL yielding plant.
    If you want lots of buds and a high THC% Fruitcake is a great strain to choose!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      arty zan I train my girls to be short under 6 feet in the woods grow but would love a better explanation of your dwarfing method .we can always improve if we choose

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Spidermite PaganRich This is something we should really check into.
      arty zan What kind of yeilds are you getting from it? It’s really hard to gauge from it still growing and no way of seeing actual size. I’m sure we’d all like to learn more about it. Spider, you have and fruitcake seeds right now? Might be something for your next order.

I really like to keep my out door plants under 6ft. big trees are for the younger folks. Most my plants are more indica so i don't really have a issue with height but i do LST and top if needed.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Pics of my last harvest. I left a bit more leaf on the FB as they were just too frosty to cut. Have been curing in jars for nearly 2 months. They just keep getting better and better both the smells and smoke ☺️

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        I left more leaf too. Too stick and frosty to cut off.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Not much of a harvest 😂

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd It was so good it’s all I’ve got left 😂 Well that and the years supply in my cupboard 😉

Retodd It is 2' x 2' canopy and about 2-2.5' tall.
      It is going to yield a lot.
      There are roughly 30-40 colas.
      Here is some more pics for you, to give you a better idea.
      Look out for it on social media as Seedstockers are going to post it up. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6328 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	560
Size:	329.8 KB
ID:	423364Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6329 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	518
Size:	364.7 KB
ID:	423365Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6333 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	503
Size:	361.2 KB
ID:	423366Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6327 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	511
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	423367

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well they should this is a grand slam home run auto flower this is going to set a pretty high standard so don't think this happens by accident it's knowledge of the plant. Just outstanding they should give you some seeds for your work at the very least

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Be sure to give us a weight on harvest,dry of course....lol. Looks almost like you fluxed it. I’m gonna have to give those a try. I’m set for the next 1-1/2 yrs on my grows. Maybe next winter. What lights are you using, soil, size pot, etc.?

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn.
        Holy shit & slap yer gramma! Great grow!

Solo Cups Girls

Critical Orange Punch - Solo Cup - The Taller One
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6338 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	532
Size:	347.0 KB
ID:	423372Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6341 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	503
Size:	345.7 KB
ID:	423373

Critical Orange Punch - The Shorter One

Name:	DSCN6356 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	518
Size:	287.8 KB
ID:	423374Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6361 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	547
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	423375

Comment

16days into flower. 2 Mango (Back) & a Black Cherry Punch. All pollinated by the Mango fem in the center. 🤞
        Last edited by JDU; 07-02-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks JohnEmad I will read up on the cropping. 😊

Comment

Test results are in on topping a few stems 2 weeks "after" flipping to 12/12. I think I'm impressed with the double tops.
            Everyone have a safe 4th of July holiday...don't do anything stupid

Attached Files
            Last edited by GreenState; 07-03-2020, 07:18 AM.
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              ive done that once inside and a few times outside, now I dont top anything after Aug first ,I liked the look of them but thought the total weight was less that a normal top bud those look pretty good

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 I think you are right regarding weight, more of a novelty, fun experiment.
              Now if I can get the weed to dry out, friggin humid lately. No modern conveniences to help out. Guess I could light the woodstove (lol!)
              Got a mandatory mask order in my little town now. Much as I hate to see individual rights being limited, I'm all for this order. We'll see with the influx of vacationers here this weekend if all abide

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think a federal mask mandate is coming and needed ,I dont like taking away rights either but if were ever going to get out of this their needed

Clearing up a nute lock-out issue with my sativas(4)..Flushed all of them two weeks ago, fed them tonight, they were thirsty. I'll do a final LST today, a bit of trimm'n and get them set for a flip next week. Outdoor plants are a breeze...im their cabanna boy...put me in the sun and give me water..thats all i gotta do..lol My crazy auto Quarter pounder is still undecided on what to wear...yellow,faded green,light green, or dark green. OMG just pick a color and lets get on with it. The yellow color doesnt do well with extreme sunlight.(its hot as hades here right now..mid 90s with a himidex of upper 80's.) and the ground is as dry as a popcorn fart.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              the multi color could be a sulfur deficiency key to life has a powder to foilier spray that brings the color back

• Greenlivin
              Greenlivin commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like you have a possible genetic mutation too. I think nebula covered it in an article- where leaves can be bi-colored.

Day 65 for this Purple Kush autoflower

Name:	IMG_0767.JPG
Views:	556
Size:	1,019.2 KB
ID:	424238Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0768.JPG
Views:	530
Size:	916.6 KB
ID:	424239Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0766.JPG
Views:	519
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	424240Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0770.JPG
Views:	547
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	424241Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0771.JPG
Views:	526
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	424242Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0769.JPG
Views:	521
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	424243
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• MagicMike66
              MagicMike66 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice big girl for an auto!

I was just curious.....I always add a extra 1/8th to my OZs. I’m cleaning to make that butter and thought I’d weigh the stems. Making a batch of chocolate chip cookies for my neighbor.
            Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              always wondered how much they weighed ,I use a bowl trimmer and I usually dont get alot it trims them pretty close

Old school 1st 2. Closet 2 is royal ak and gelato og. Outdoor blueberry. Half through flower I guess successful fem of gelato of and ak.
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                those are some tight plants are you planning on doing a defoil

• Growgood88
                Growgood88 commented
                Editing a comment
                They are picked halfway down lollipoped and did some atop for light penetration.

Just off my back porch today

Comment

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope them ain't yer buds Haha

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was out for a ride with a buddy and saw a deer in the woods we were on a back road so I stopped and backed up biggest doe I've ever seen thought it was a buck until I saw the top of her head then I was impressed lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X