No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ta da 6wk old interrupted climate & light autos finally showing preflower all is going well now just behind a bit. It pays to wait it out.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      were all behind a bit crazy times lol,I still have clones going ,I want a Mother plant but the rest I'll stick in the woods and they will get as big as they can

Here's my 2 Purple Kush autoflowers - day 40

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0679.JPG
Views:	638
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	414607Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0680.JPG
Views:	605
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	414608Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0678.JPG
Views:	613
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	414609
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you done much training, or just let them go? They look much bigger than mine got!

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just defoliating.

I have two plants in ground and not sure if they are male or female yet. They are regular seeds I got free last year. However the leaves are being bothered by those tiny flea beatles. They like to eat holes in the leaves.. I usually have a problem with them in my veggie garden and they don’t last all summer.. but do I need to do something and what would that be. In my garden I would lightly dust with Sevin but not sure I want to do that with these plants. 😳😳 they mostly become their my radish tops.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha Mr.Furley as soon as I saw canucks comment I knew you were going to make one ,But hes right buy 2 or 3 thousand ladybugs and let them loose in your garden .they will stick around as long as their is food

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr Furley...lol. I would give you a hug 😊😊

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you GardenLady

Third week of flowering was yesterday.

My third week defoliation happened a few days ago because of possible leaf septoria. Santa Ana winds are winds that blow down from the Santa Ana mountains. The winds are quite dry and warm. We've got 'em. There were a few humid days when I flipped, which might have caused the possible septoria. The next few days will be dry enough to help take care of further possible issues.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look great Gingerbeard stacking the colas with da buds

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look great !! Until now I only looked to you for humorous philosophical comments. But now I see you really can grow pot as well. Have a great grow !!

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooo nice

Manifolds.

Name:	IMG_3386.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	414783

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      cool set up

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Reminds me of a storm worn cliff tree at the coast knarly

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea

Has any one grown sour diesel in a seven gal pot

Comment

Thanks to the GWE community for the support and additional knowledge to my growing experience of Autos. I am currently waiting for 5 new strains, including Bruce Banger,and cant wait to see where it all leads! Not abandoning my decades of life with Photos,but Autos are just friggin fun. Love, peace and chicken grease y'all
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL and after a few auto grows I am back trying photos.
        Incl. a Bruce Banger that is super frosty and healthy. Think I am going to love that plant. GL with those Autos.

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I will definitely keep growing my photo period strains, a couple are absolutely necessity for my meds. But loving the autos! SoOrbudgal I had a blue dreams which I ended early that had the same thing, tons of bic lighter sized flowers. I'm looking forward to different breeders, these seeds seemed hit and miss

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not a huge auto fan Ive never really gotten more than a few ounces from one ,But they sure as hell come in handy for getting you though till harvest of the photos, so I'm amazed at what others get from them

My first auto. Just harvested. The other two aren't ready yet sorry it's a screen shot. Seems the only way to show them for now. 😊😊😊
      Last edited by GardenLady; 06-09-2020, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah GardenLady nice auto harvest. Heck of a lot more than I got my first auto. Tiny plants will get bigger each grow

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice picture Garden Lady it works for me lol

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone....ummm now when it dries I have a scale. Should I use grams or oz to weigh it.??

So, writing a statement to call quite a few out that post on a couple of our pages.

GWE, for the most part, is to help teach other growers techniques, etc. This can’t be accomplished when you post pictures of your harvest from a plant saying you’re getting X amount from that strain. I’ve over 20 yrs experience growing and joined the site to learn more about indoor growing. Me and friends, close personal ones, have started a couple. The Great Auto Showdown is one of them for friendly competition. I also have a few friends too that I am online friends with and know their amounts are accurate. I’ve showed my own mother some pictures of harvests saying they got say 10 OZ from their plant and I know damn good and well it’s closer to 4-5. For example, I was talking to my friend PaganRich today on web chat while he was cleaning. He showed me his bowl 1/2 way through and I was only off by .4gr. When he finished his entire plant I was only off by 2gr. My friend Spidermite talks about this with me too. He’s got 20 yrs experience too. I know some of the old timer growers and I’ve known them for 3 yrs now and they aren’t laying a line of bullshit. I see their harvests and their totals. I’m very good at seeing and knowing what’s what. We aren’t here to impress anyone. I’m not calling anyone specifically out. You know who you are.

Thing is, someone says they got 10oz from a say white widow auto grown in their tent. You go to the page that sells the seeds and it averages 4oz. You just screwed the person buying the seeds and the time it took to grow. The whole time their thinking, what did I do wrong? This is perfect because it was the first indoor strain I grew. I got 3 oz per plant, dry. My good friends told me I did good. ‘Why didn’t I get 10 oz like so n so?’ ‘They lied and are fulla shit.’ Catching my meaning? I really like quite a few friends on here.

Trying and keep it real. Test me sometime if you wanna call me out. Show me a harvest in a good photo and I bet I can nail Damn close to the weight.

🙏🏼and ❤️

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        and a 10 oz solo cup?? where was that during the solo cup grow? is there a picture? OR is it one of these posters that dont have a camera? curious..

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley I am really sorry things are not going so smooth for you at the moment mate and wish you all the very best in the coming weeks and hope you start feeling better in yourself soon. I thought what you said was fair and valid. Unfortunately, I fear this issue will remain but now Retodd has raised it as well as your thoughts above, this may act as a shot across the bow to folk inclined towards this and a more honest approach ensue. Take care mate and all the best

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley I do hope you’re doing better and I’d never want you to be caused any stress. homegrown I never said anything about a solo cup. I wrote this from posts I’ve seen on our pages.

I think around day 80 for this Purple Stilton autoflower - the leaves have been changing from the top down - now that they are all yellow and dying I'm hoping this girl will finally finish - always a test of patience at this point - cuz I could really use the room in the tent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0684.JPG Views:	0 Size:	922.9 KB ID:	414931Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0681.JPG Views:	0 Size:	893.9 KB ID:	414932Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0683.JPG Views:	0 Size:	907.1 KB ID:	414933Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0686.JPG Views:	0 Size:	836.9 KB ID:	414934Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0685.JPG Views:	0 Size:	909.7 KB ID:	414935Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0688.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.55 MB ID:	414936Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0682.JPG Views:	0 Size:	810.4 KB ID:	414937
      Attached Files
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• MrHappy81
        MrHappy81 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same seed waiting to be planted soon. I liked the sound of purple stilton! Looks good

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Mr.furley - I like your guess - my guess is 112 grams.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        looking good as usual Canuck.
        If i were to guess it would be 120 grams dry. tall full colas.

Alright Retodd we all love a challenge and have a little competitiveness. Everybody is welcome to answer.

I don't usually give background items which should make this a little easier for you there is a large bud behind the water bottle.

This is just the top of the plant cut in a staged Harvest, wet hanging, first 24hrs, 9 days hanging, At two weeks dried in jars with humidity stabilized, What was my dry weight?

Name:	20200520_205152.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	415061

I will give the anwsers tomorrow with a smoke report on this Black Domain.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        I would have guessed around 3.5oz dried.
        Big buds.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Close.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        its hard to guess with out seeing the actual bud if its as big as the one to the right of it I would say between 25 and 40 grams

Thank you Mr.furley

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        You're pretty close to the whole plant weight dry but the picture is on the tops and yes newguy, 1 of the 4 photo Fems.

Wow those are just the tops well now maybe I better germinate me a seed

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Motivational ?

I could not wait so I just took a black domina seed out and she's in a paper towel and baggie. I been stalling on this strain for to long.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely interested in this one, alot of phenotype in a f2. Now you making me want to pop the other 3 seeds.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        My black Domina is now almost 5 weeks old and is a very hardy plant. I’ll get a photo when the lights are on tomorrow. At 5 weeks , I’m quite thrilled with it.

My photos under flash to show off the trichs. couple weeks or so left.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        wow does it make them pop well done

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X