No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autos, brooklyn sunrise (Dutch passion, really dig this strain. Thick heave buds, easy to grow)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200510-111147_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	471.4 KB ID:	403266

And Auto Critical (Bulk seed bank, very slow starter. 11 weeks old now. Worth the wait I think by the look of it, the buds are rock hard and quite heavy)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200510-111152_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	478.7 KB ID:	403267

Days from harvest now.
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Growgood88 Nice! Cinderella is on my list!

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good sw. I grew my first two autos last run and they ended up being very short. Was glad I didn’t top bc it would have ruined my yield. So I’m on my third auto now and was expecting this to get a bit taller, and was excited I might be able to do more training. I just got back from being away a few days and she hasn’t grown vertical at all. Buds are fattening up. Anyways, I’m stoned and rambling. What I wanted to compliment you on was how nicely trained they are for autos. Should be a sweet harvest!

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenlivin Thank you, that means alot! I topped them at node 3 or 4, then some LST with string. Some of them ended up at almost 3 feet, but this little one stayed compact all the way. Got anotjher brooklyn from the same seedpack that was more than double its size!

4autos in a 2x2, the front 2 are 12 days behind the back 2. The back 2 are 35days old Click image for larger version

Name:	20200503_103129.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	403305
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich thanks mate, very nice to hear from you, again.
      Stay Safe.
      Cheers.

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Strong looking plants there !! Way to grow !! Thanks for sharing.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eliot Pryor thanks for the nice comment ole bud,
      You do a great job with your plants, I've seen them.
      HappyGrowing

2 weeks reveg,4 weeks since flipping for the blue widow coffee can clones. I topped a couple of the stems about 7 days after flipping(experimenting, hobby plants), just when the pistils showed. As a result,getting double bubble tops they almost look polyploid(but not).Happy Mother's day!!!
    Smoking some sweet 1 year old WW, hasn't lost a step.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4771.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.49 MB ID:	403375Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4780.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	403376
    Last edited by GreenState; 05-10-2020, 11:16 AM.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Almost ready, but not quite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-05-10-16h55m25s255.png
Views:	689
Size:	437.6 KB
ID:	403520Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-05-10-16h55m14s314.png
Views:	714
Size:	502.4 KB
ID:	403521Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-05-10-16h55m58s540.png
Views:	684
Size:	567.6 KB
ID:	403522

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn, looks like frosty stopped by your place!

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! those look great...almost all white! Sticky!!

AK's are ready for chopping, but i want one more clean water flush. Probably cut them on the weekend. Seedlings are at 12 days and really doing well. Dispensary bag seeds are growing twice as fast as purchased seeds... I soaked 24 seeds and 22 are growing..no complaints. My little Hindu Kush auto is really colorful..i cant remember anything in the breeder description mentioning purple coloring in leaves and buds...maybe its my cool temps at lights out.?
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        22 plants? That’s a lotta plants... but man, they come out lookin’ great.... good luck with the next one

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol Farmall, i should have clarified..I'm only keeping 4 or 6 of these for my new grow.(limited space in my tent and these are all Photo's) The other 17 seedlings and 7 clones im just giving to some friends.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        homegrown Morning mate, just quietly watching you guys and grabbing some excellent tips as they come up. Been getting used to some Vipar LED`s I`ve replaced HPS` with and slowly getting to understand them. Love my LED`s but do miss my HPS` as well-lot less pain with LED`s I`ve found. Anyway, stay mellow mate

Cut er down. Auto lemon haze msnl. No idea the weight. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200511_174824.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	403821Click image for larger version

Name:	20200511_174804.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	403822Click image for larger version

Name:	20200511_174755.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	403823

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks great😊

• Growgood88
        Growgood88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks pics with a flash in dark always brings out the beauty in a bud. It's a creeper.

Update on the Alaskan Purple 𝐀uto from Seedsman and my Suver Haze bag seed:

The AP turned out to be an extremely short Indica. After 6.5 weeks and a little LST, she reached 9” in height. She’s really starting to pack on some weight. This is by far the heartiest plant I’ve grown. Super healthy green, and strong sturdy stalks. Her aroma is a very distinct smell. I haven’t obviously smoked the AP yet, but as far as growing goes I don’t think I’ll run it again after my seeds run out. Just too short of a plant.

The Suver Haze has had a long long road with quite a bit of stress. She’s in week 6.5 of flower, and starting to produce a lot of amber triches. This plant was an experiment to try and train a plant to have a shit load of top sites and resemble a bonsai tree. She has approximately 30 sites that are all nice joint sized buds. I have her in a 1g fabric pot and only let her get about 12” tall. The SH has a strong aroma as well, but very different than the AP. I get more gas on the nose.

Ive noticed a few seeds popping up on the SH, but don’t see any nanners. So I’m really wondering if some pollen from a male plant I had in the tent months ago made its way onto her pistols.
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

First experience with Autoflower. LOVING IT!!!! I have more on the way from Seedsman, I have a silver haze and a grand daddy purple seedling started. Current flowers were started 3/20/20. Flower pictured is a White Cheese Auto by MSNL, grown in a 5 gal pot under 600 watt HPS.
        I bet Bob Marley's mansion
        has a garden in the back
        Where he's growing something special
        Some celestial homemade hash
        we'll sit down on his front porch
        And listen to the angels band
        Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          @SubOrbudgal Autos are habit forming. I just ordered 8 more strains, I still have a lot of breeding questions but this is way easier and faster. Still havent tasted my own flowers yet, but within a few weeks. Day 55 now.

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Woodsman67 crazy for me that you say that... only had 1 auto and it was a mistake by the supplier. For me, it was too “auto”matic . It just did it’s thing with no input from me. It came out fine but it was smaller than my usual plants

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall, that was the best thing. I still have a tent of photo period flowers, but it's nice that I can have a steady supply of medical with almost no input. With the exception of some LST, I only feed twice a week and maybe water once, depending on the uptake and humidity. But if I can't walk downstairs for a couple days, no worries.

Still waiting to put them out for legal rec. grow. Others in there are for grow buds i'm holding them for cover.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          that is going to be a small forest. Nice.

50 days or so for these Purple Stiltons - pistil packing branches - time for the buds to grow

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0581.JPG
Views:	641
Size:	956.4 KB
ID:	404448Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0582.JPG
Views:	631
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	404449Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0584.JPG
Views:	650
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	404450Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0583.JPG
Views:	657
Size:	840.2 KB
ID:	404451

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Going for the fireworks shot by using the camera with a flash.

• ocgreen
          ocgreen commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice long colas

3 Plants harvested (1xCritical 2x Fat Banana) all photos. Made the mistake of harvesting in the evening, trimming until 5am! I read on here last year someone referring to it as 'trim jail', I now know what they meant! Total dried weight for all 3 plants 19.5oz. The buds are sticky with resin and give a real intense high without any real curing. So stoked with the results and the fact I no longer need to buy weed

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Good for you and what a smelly room you got LOL I like it ")

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice harvest MagicMike. That’s a solid yield from 3 plants!!

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          great harvest MM. V well done. Enjoy!

Dark devils at week 9 tomorrow.

Comment

• Growgood88
          Growgood88 commented
          Editing a comment
          And thanks.

• Growgood88
          Growgood88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Found it

• Growgood88
          Growgood88 commented
          Editing a comment
          tthose.thanks for the likes guys I've recently been informed I made the trophy list again this week with this one in the newsletter. And told thats very rare so yeah I just listened to everything they had to offer if I ran into trouble on this site and the results are gaurenteed if you take time and listen. Im never too good to try new things and some of em sure saved me.if u need advice cant go wrong with gwe. Good growin to everyone.

Two weeks into flower, 2 zskittles glue fem photo and 2 canuck cookies fem photo and 2 random bagseeds. I dont even know how long I vegged em for now lol. Something like 8weeks. Whoops. I'm definitely maximizing my space. Kept a mother of the glue and the cookies. Hopefully I love em.
        Attached Files

Comment

Critical Kush - week 2 flower
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Day 34. Girl Scout Cookie auto’s
            Attached Files

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Like raising little plant children. lol
              That's the fun thing about most autos. 70 to 75 days and it's harvest time. It's the last couple weeks that takes the patience and make the difference between a so so to a real nice harvest.

• Itsasecret
              Itsasecret commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m hoping to harvest all 3 at the same time so I can use my grow tent to dry them in. The little one at the front is almost 2 weeks behind the others though. Hopefully it will pop out some pistils in the next couple of days and maybe catch the other two up? Either that or the 2 big girls will have a fair amount of amber trichomes when I harvest and the smaller plant will have to be mostly cloudy trichomes. Really want to be able to dry them all in the tent. I’ve looked into “wedryer’s” and other options just in case the little plant is just too far behind! 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Itsasecret
              Itsasecret commented
              Editing a comment
              I would ideally like to harvest each one individually, when the time is right, when they’re showing just a little amber. Maybe I won’t be able to dry them in my tent after all? Confusing times!
              Last edited by Itsasecret; 05-18-2020, 03:46 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X