No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgotten what it is, but it's grown in 15% Perlite, 50% soil and 35% fish and bone meal. This was just before I trimmed it back as it's now 1 week into flower.
    This is my 2nd attempt so I hoping for something good
    Attached Files

Comment

A coat hangers worth of tops from the blue widow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4728.JPG
Views:	791
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	394291
    Attached Files
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      One of my wife's favorite strains. Have a couple of jars in the bedroom closet for night caps along with Auroa Indica, and White Widow. If I recall correctly I got my Blue Widow seed from new420guy. Where did you get yours? I need to hustle up some Blueberry seeds as well since I am out.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      starramus I have to agree with your wife. Good buzz and great taste (almost as important to me as the buzz). These seeds were from new420guy as well. Second time growing it. Next winter I'd like to grow one of the berry varieties.

Name:	IMG_0335.JPG
Views:	794
Size:	4.15 MB
ID:	394333 The gang outdoors for some sun, and a photo op. We have had a long stretch of high 70s weather. However now back into the grow tent in the barn since we have 3 upcoming days of cold, wind, and maybe even snow. Since the photo was taken all, but two photos have been transplanted into grow bags. Have been waiting for more 10 gallon bags, so had to use 5 gallon bags. Amazon has higher priority orders which I totally understand.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Retodd The biggest in the photo are 10 gallon bags. I have 15 gallon bags, but decided to scale down this year. I ordered 5 more 10 gallons on April 4th, but due to Amazon prioritizing essential orders they won't be delivered until the 27th. I have already transplanted a number of the plants that are shown in little pots to five gallon bags. I have 10 of those. I couldn't wait any longer so said fuggit!.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhhh....the 10 gal in the picture looked bigger.
      IKR about the Amazon thing.

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren’t the 10 gal bags heavy. Will you replant the five gals into the 10’s when you get them?? I haven’t used fabric pots. Last year my second year of growing I put them in ground. This year I’m trying fabric pots....But still might put one or two in ground.. growing veggies is much, much easier.😊😊😊
      Last edited by GardenLady; 04-17-2020, 06:35 AM.

Name:	IMG_0336.JPG
Views:	814
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	394340Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0337.JPG
Views:	782
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	394341Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0338.JPG
Views:	795
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	394342 Veggies that wanna get out of the basement! I'd have my cannabis grow tent down there, but the ceiling is only 72" in height, and my 5X5 grow tent is 80 inches in height.

Comment

Harvested 3 autos in the last two days..GG#4, Quarter Pounder and Cheese. Holy shit thats a lot of trimming but i have nothing better to do. Have the buds hanging to dry, de-humidifier running, and a fan for air circulation. GG#4 and Cheese had some really nice stalks while Quarter Pounder stayed short and stumpy but BIG buds. Now i can concentrate on the big AK-47 photos that i trained and trimmed for maximum bud production with as little popcorn as possible. so far so good.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        nice looking buds ,I like the dry rack its amazing what people use

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        yes the drying rack looks super. Congrats.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like a buffet at a wedding in those pans!.... lotta work ahead but...nice work

I just don't understand why its so hard to get pictures in order lol All the seeds are in dirt ,I still have a bunch of clones to get/take the third pic is a plant that looks like it topped itself , the 4th and last picture are my veggies I'm flushing right now so yesterday morning I turned on the water to my res. then went and started transplanting the seedlings ,all of a sudden I heard water running and I'm thinking that doesn't sound like the drain so I looked over and the 6th picture is what I saw , lol, I transplanted the autos but didn't take a picture. so I now have everything as far as lights go, lights that are on right now 2 630 cmh lights,3 8 banger t5s ,2 4 light t5s and 2 2foot t5s also 1 800w cob led light ,my Electric company sent me a thank you card lol
      I saw a couple of more amber trics so one or more of the plants is ready to cut ,.have a great day everyone .
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Big fine start with summer OJ love that light. I'm so antsy to put more warm weather veggies in my beds but it will bite me if I do.

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful setup!

Jungle of autos are turning all sticky and smelly and wonderful. I do have to many plants in that space, but never the less I love them all =)

Name:	20200413_203538.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	954.5 KB
ID:	394835
      Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a hard time tossing any plants so I've had crowded space as well ,I did find that if I over crowed them it affected the yield ,so I had to learn culling lol

Name:	IMG_0340.JPG
Views:	741
Size:	4.29 MB
ID:	394884Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0339.JPG
Views:	757
Size:	4.43 MB
ID:	394885Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0341.JPG
Views:	752
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	394886 Switched out the (2) 600 watt Viparspectras yesterday with a single 600 watt HPS. Have been running them 24 H for heat as well as light in my unheated barn. When the 2 Autos finish will make the 12/12 changeover. That will reduce to some extent the cramped conditions in the tent. The Green Crack Auto in the last photo beginning to look a tad bit interesting.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I always thought that autos didn't care how much long of a light period, Thinking about it during veg they should be on longer but if they are almost finished I dont think it would hurt yield if you flipped them before autos being done , I usually have the next run ready to go by the time the last run is ready and a couple of weeks waiting for plants to finish really screwed up everything lol

Can I get some opinions as to the Herb-e Mig vaporizer or the Dray??? I can't spend alit of money. The Herb-e is about $60 and the Dray by Mig is $150. Any thoughts????

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        @ Growgood88. Mine were the same I got the from mnls too. I think they are static as. The ones I grew last year were really bushy about 3 ft when they decided to show their tru colors. Both males. But they were beautiful plants. Sigh

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Growgood88. the old skool I had is from MSNL last year. Their seed is regular and the parents are a Hawaiian static’s and Columbia’s gold. The feminized seeds has two other varieties for parents. Not the same.

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Twistedwienerdog...that good to know. There still a chance for my Ak-48’s.

Time to check your fruit trees. We pull morels from around my apple every spring at this time. They were so big we could see them from the slider in the living room. We dry them on wax paper and then spread the spores around the tree for the next year.

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        We’ve got a few good edible mushrooms in Kentucky. Morels are my favorite tho. These are by far some of the largest ones I’ve ever gotten. We also have pink bottoms, hickory jacks, puff balls, and psylopsybin....along w many others. Morels have the best flavor tho, to me, nice n woodsy. I remember living in Colorado and a small container of them at the supermarket was like $20. What I have here would be like $300....lol.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Love morels & been eating them since I have memories and they are my favorites. Awesome.

• StillHigh1982
        StillHigh1982 commented
        Editing a comment
        They're not up yet in Michigan, I saw one a couple days ago that was about to pop in one of my spots but it's been 40 degrees for two days since. I can't wait for them.

My first time growing auto flowers. I don't know when to start pinching or topping them. I know they flower early but when should I start.. I topped on but it looked like the very top had a few white hairs growing. I do need to transplant them. I don't want to ruin them by not knowing what to do. I know how to pinch regular plants. But these are confusing to me. Geez. Soooooi much to learn.😱😱😱

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Furley mine are just a tad over three weeks. So it’s gonna be a crap shoot I guess. How does one get all those branches then???

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        LST will allow the branches to reach up. The plant will always focus on the tallest top so if you bend it over, the plant thinks the young branches have a chance be the top and they will shoot for the sky.

• Twistedwienerdog
        Twistedwienerdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Of the autos I have growing right now, I topped half and left the other half alone except for some minimal LST. The autos I topped I have twice as many bud site as the ones I didn't. I wanted to see if it made a difference. Topping with 4 nodes is when I try to do it and it stunted growth for about a week. 3 weeks later the topped autos caught up to the untopped autos in size. That's the conclusion of my highly unscientific, completely amateur experiment. As always YMMV.

GardenLady
      Did the top look like this? Sorry the picture quality sucks. If you're talking about white hairs growing straight out of the top like new leaves do it was flowering and that was the beginning of your main cola.

Name:	Early flower.jpg
Views:	841
Size:	638.3 KB
ID:	395594Click image for larger version

Name:	Early flower 2.jpg
Views:	806
Size:	793.2 KB
ID:	395595

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        If it walks and quacks like a flower, it's a flower!!!

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Well yes it looked like it was. Not quite as big. Crap. Now what?

If you don’t pinch the top where do you start?

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        I do nothing to my Autos, except early LST and maybe a little thinning out once in a while. Other than that..just let them grow. Photos on the other hand can be manipulated all the way thru their life cycle with great results.

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Farmall and home grown. I appreciate your help. AND homegrown are all those jars quart jars. Wowza. Great growing😀😀😀

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Farm all, thank you for the info...I have read so much I can’t remember where I saw it or even what it said. I should have known there would be help n this topic here n GWE. I am going to try the LST for these plants.. plus. What does RTFM mean...

Just finished weighing and jarring 3rd auto harvest..GG#4, Cheese and Quarter Pounder. 199.3g or 7.03oz! Third grow with autos and they just keep getting better. My photo AK-47s are setting up really nice. I LST'd them early on, but let them loose just before flower switch. Third time growing them so i had a pretty good idea of how far they were gonna stretch..tops of plants are about 14" away from the lights. i know its close but they like it.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What ever works for distance. I am comfortable with my lights now and push the distances and feeds. But it takes time and practice taking chances during learning. Great job homegrown

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        I have also found that, established plants should they get tall, are almost unaffected by being too close. Had one with the bud on the heatsink and eventually over the frame of the leds. Nice grow....👍

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome crop...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200415_123825931.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.80 MB ID:	395977Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200416_110955629.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.39 MB ID:	395976 Looking pretty good in the 2x2... GG4s just got topped yesterday at day 28...2x Cement Shoes in the front are at day 15...and all the babies in the tray are day 10

Top pic is flash on, before topping
      Bottom pic is no flash, post topping
      Last edited by MILove420; 04-16-2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X