No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YYCannabis in the picture just above the post you can see the teepee positioning of the light frames. The nicest thing, being so light we can adjust the angles to near anything

Comment

Woodsman67 Many here are auto enthusiasts (car shows starting, couldn't help myself) and can answer everything I'm sure. Myself having exactly one outdoor photo and one indoor auto even I can say with certainty...try it, you might like it! I have three photos plus the Solo challenge in the tent now. Going to try my next auto heavily manifold/quadlined and ready for the deck by May. Doesn't answer your question. (I'm sorry, I just came back from the basement so my thoughts wander a bit) The auto I grew was a cbd strain. I thought I had time to do some training and failed. But I learned real quick it (and I'm assuming it is an auto thing) loved having all the side branches pulled out to get light. Once I got used to basically doing nothing more than watching my pH and keeping her happy it was a snap. I'll be doing more autos next autumn/winter. I'm not concerned with donkey dick colas, though that would be sweet, I'm more interested in getting ahead of the usage thing. Canuck and McQuad can certainly help you.
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        So yes. Autos are as fast and awesome as they appear. Ordered some lemon haze, Grand daddy purple, a couple I dont remember right now, 35 auto seeds in all. I'm sure I'll be happy

Autos are mini photos I treat them the same except THEY stiffen a lot quicker during training. I do not give them the same amount of nute ratio as my photos, but i'm testing the tolerance levels on my grow now. For me I still prefer photos for quantity and quality strength of strain.

Feeding day for autos 42 days from popping above ground. 1tsp Age Old Organics Bloom per 1/2gal. well water with 1tbl of unsulfured molassess. Plants are being raised up on risers another 4" making canopy height at 20" from 400watts LED right dab center of the sweet spot.

One was just LST with arms tied down so looks like a Christmas tree, the other I topped an LST harder just to test what the waters with my training. We'll see
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        That sure is a fancy slop sink ya got there!

That's my 1969 cast iron tub that's a funky yellow and I got a wall hung toilets also same color. The toilets connect opposite wall when one sits on one and another sits on other you feel a slight "rocking" LOL no lie but it has never ever leaked inside wall.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Hello GWE update on my grow. 5days since last post autos in center really taking off with flower stretch hope for 30days or less for those to finish then I flip the photos to 12/12. 2nd pic of OG kush fem. photo just twisted her down again. These photos are between 2-4 months in veg. There is big Mango mama, Girl Scout Cookie, OG Kush all great strains in my book hoping for 3oz per plant sure would like more but i'll be happy with just harvesting without problems so far so good all are healthy.

3rd pic are clones about 10days old I think, I just took humidity tops off they are under t-5 . 4th pic is my little terrier mix rescue Poppy she loves helping in my garden LOL. Have a great day all, pleasant not to horrible temps for everyone? I got woke up by heavy wind and rain beating rooftop with branches. No outages thank goodness. Very mild for this time of year but it's coming worst of winter yet to show it's face in our area.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup that dog is glued to my hubby. She and I well we been talking about the new kitty additions, she's feeling a tad jaded. Me and her need a girls day at the park down the rode.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal Dogs are amazing.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          My friends dog Rosco will start barking and running around if he hears my voice or name,he just loves to come to my house lol, it is an adorable picture of the dog
          These photos are between 2-4 months in veg,why so long in veg

It's really mild in the Canadian prairies right now too. Actually raining a bit which is very odd this time of year. Last week it was 30°c bellow zero. You never know what this place will throw at you. Feb is our coldest month for sure.

Comment

I've been following this topic for a while and finally decided to show my grow. 1st attempt at a SOG, 4 ak48's,
          2 white widow, 2 Peyote Gorilla.1 white widow is a runt but it's perfectly symmetrical so I'm gonna let her go.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            They look awesome; I've never seen anyone grow at a 90 degree angle!!! Cool beans!!!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL Motoman15 don't you pay any attention those are just beautiful you are going to have a trimming party?

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            thats a bunch of colas!! very nice@Motoman15. And yes SoOrbudgal, i'd be chompin at the bit to get in there like a whipper snipper..lol

Looking good man. And mmmmm peyote gorilla, sounds right up my alley

Comment

Peyote gorilla cross between Gorilla Glue and Bubba Kush purple. Quite possibly the frostiest Bud's I've ever grown. Pic from last grow

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
              SirSmksAlot commented
              Editing a comment
              I just might have to try that one out. Who's the breeder?

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmmm we have something major in common. Or diminished augmented or 7th. 😂. Great looking buds too

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              So frosty

12 days in
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20200127_200917.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	5.03 MB
ID:	370778

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200127_200902.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	370779

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              It's funny you mention that, I just came back to the computer for a break from thinning out a bit of excess leaves.

• homegrown
              homegrown commented
              Editing a comment
              wowza!! your gonna have your hands full in a month or so...! how many plants are in there FBL?

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              4 of those tops are young, tall and skinny clones that I'm using for breeding, the rest of the mess is 6 plants.

so the girls that were ready got manifold yesterday ,I have 3 plants that weren't ready , I moved the sherbert cookie back into bloom room ,I want to move her to a different room for a mother plant she does look a little rough after her sex influencing stay lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 the reason my photo plants have been in veg so long is the 2 auto flowers in the middle of the tent are running 18/6. I was gifted some large older clones while I had my perpetual grows going and I had already been running the autos. So I knew these were going to get a long veg time, they will get 3 more wks of 18/6 then it's flip 12/12 with 3 large vegged photos in my 4x4x8. I have been training, cutting budsites, tying down. It's going to test my skills indoor for sure come flowering time. Roots will be the test, we'll see.?

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              thats a good reason lol

I got the seeds from seedsman during their 420 sale last spring. Fastest sprouts , after soaking 1 day ,all 3 sprouted in 24 hrs.

Comment

I'm new to this forum. I have grown a couple of plants with very limited success. So now I planted a Super Silver Haze auto flower on Nov 7. It is still in veg stage. It is a very healthy plant. Bushy and about 12inches high. Very green leaves. 90 days out and no bugs. The lighting has been 18/6 since it had its first leaves. Should I change the schedule to 12/12?

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                It should have started flowering by now, in fact it should be around harvest time. I think you have a photoperiod plant

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree you have a photo plant and yes 12/12s should set her off! All the autos I have done were in flower by 5 weeks old under 24/0.
                Welcome to GWE

Mini auto in a solo cup showing off its pistils at not even 2 inches in height. Anyone care to guess the final height this 3 bears OG will reach? Germed Jan 3rd.
              Not going to train at this point. Just au natural with hand watering.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200129_201039.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	371159Click image for larger version  Name:	20200129_201122.jpg Views:	0 Size:	998.6 KB ID:	371160Click image for larger version  Name:	20200129_201130.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	371161
              Last edited by JohnEmad; 01-29-2020, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Greenlivin
                Greenlivin commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you plan to let her go in the solo? I was contemplating that idea. It’s nice to see those pistols show so early!

Update on 3rd grow. 6 photo AK clones(3 of the oddballs are in one 5 gal pot-lst ongoing) 2 others have been defoliated 3 times in 10 days plus hard LST.(i want to concentrate on strong stems/colas with these two-everything else goes). My autos are starting to open up...cut off a few big leaves and tied them down a bit. Solo girl is doing ok.
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Tent
              Bruce Banner
              Kushy Kush
              2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Greenlivin
                Greenlivin commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice job on the training! Looks like a perfect bonsai tree🌳. Did you top your auto? Just put my first auto in the dirt and debating on doing LST, or if I should risk topping it.

• homegrown
                homegrown commented
                Editing a comment
                hey Greenlivin, i dont do very much at all with my autos..since i have enough height in my tent i just let them grow normal.(also take up less floor space). And i have never topped a plant.. yet.. lol. Kinda got into a groove with the lst method and stuck with it. The AK-47 photos in the black pots are just consistent LST and regular defoliation. This works for me cause im growing autos and photos together and i can manage height and floor coverage easier

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X