No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes whoever said we need a bud of the month contest yes. I love it. These were my fastbuds plants when I didnt top them, this is halfway through flower.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_72491.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.31 MB ID:	364193
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Class? I wasn't around on the forum last May. What class is this of which you speak?

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      They held an on-line class for6 weeks. Each week you log-in to a live webinar....it’s live and the presentation took you thru start to finish. You can type in your questions and discuss a lot of issues. Then, the last class was a bonus week and it was all about post-processing and SiriusFourside and NebulaHaze did it live...it was freakin great. Ended with a smoke session and about 30 people around the world logged in every Saturday. Since the Australians were up super late at night when we had class at 11am Saturday, nebula and Sirius had a special Session one Friday night to accommodate them. It had an option of turning on your camera so you were live when you spoke, like being on TV the camera cut to you . It was OUTSTANDING. I’ve made a few friends that we still stay in contact. We discussed a live reunion on line and I can’t wait for that one. Like minds, like goals all sitting and doing the coolest stuff

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Dood. whoa.... I'm really bummed I missed that. I hope it becomes a regular thing.

The tent is still a mess and the plants had a hard month being cramped and going longer than expected in small pots not to mention trying to learn what 8 different strains like as far as light, training, defoliating, nutrients, etc. It does look a bit better though and now I can give them a bit of individual TLC so I can flip them this weekend.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200108_135249.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	4.18 MB
ID:	364330

Comment

Hi all here's the lineup. I took the 2 photo Black Cherry Punch out they are in the dark taking a nap. I checked trichs today and i'm really thinking cloudy 20% amber I don't have a real high tech scope just a couple loupes one with a light but they look ready. I had taken to large buds of each and this a.m. looking again thru the loupe at them really took me by surprise, yesterday just a few amber today almost all looked amber on the trial buds?

Here we go left front JDU gifted clone Mango she is going to be a monster because i'm not sure how old she is but she should be flipped and I can't so she's just veggin. Center front is a Berry somthin auto, right front is a OG kush photo. Middle is a Durban poison auto, behind it is another Durban poison auto, back tent left is a black cherry punch clone I took.

I will organize this grow better it's going to be a wild ride I know. I'm trying and it's working (except for Mango she's just wild) to keep the photos slow to grow whilst the autos get more mature. The autos are all 20 days old I think they are small but they look much better in person I began LST on autos today I will not top those on this grow. I've been tying down wild Mango also. Anyhooo welcome to the wild PNW.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Your mango looks great! JDU thanks for hooking us up with some kick ass clones.

Here is my current grow. There are 2 Original Glue from Nirvana seeds, 2 Granddaddy purp from MSNL, 2 green crack from MSNL, and 2 Space Needle from Calyx. All in 15 gallon fabric pots. They were just repotted friday I think.
    They will be split to 3 tents as they get bigger. But having a month off and now all are in ine tent my utility bill dropped by more than half.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200108_162730.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.78 MB ID:	364366
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Really nice set of strains Spidermite, i'm very interested in the green crack. We are heading into a really cold forcast here, I would love to get the photos out of my tent into my 3x3 on porch but to cool with just veg. lights out there my chicken lamp is being used elsewhere now.

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      If you like smoke that gives you energy Green Crack can not be beat except by Nitro Lemon Haze. But if you want smoke that literally tastes like a bowl of fruit it is unbelievable. It tastes so good you will end up smoking it all the time. This is my second grow of Green Crack and Original Glue. Original glue is one of the strongest strains I've grown. And if you like smoke that tastes like pine it is the best pine flavor I've ever had. It tastes like Christmas. My wifes favorite by far is Original Glue (GG4) mixed with fast buds Six Shooter. Both make massive yields. I sent Retodd some Original Glue seeds and I'm pretty sure it's the best strain he has grown.

Next grow Retodd is growing Grandaddy Purple as I'm taking him the seeds this week. He is growing outside and I'll be growing inside. His yields will dwarf mine. Inside it only gets to about 3 feet and outside it grows about 8 feet. Not sure he wants any Green Crack as outside it can grow to 4 meters.
      Last edited by Spidermite; 01-09-2020, 08:57 AM.

Miniature Strawberry Cheesecake auto freebie. It started flowering at day 18 so I leaned it over instead of topping and it never stretched, just turned into a super frosty little bonsai. She's only 10-11" from soil to tip of tallest cola. This girl was a seed in the package 47 days ago.

Name:	20200108_163028.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	4.40 MB
ID:	364370

Name:	20200108_163106.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	3.52 MB
ID:	364371

Comment

This is a beautiful flower. I am definitely biased. 39 days today
      Attached Files
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you are being perfectly objective.

First grow finally cut down, trimmed, dried, and now curing. Used bag seed from some Kush. Here’s a few of my main colas. I’ll definitely top all of my plants next time. It makes a HUGE difference.

Ready to get my second one started and need some good seeds. Need to find a breeder in the states.
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Why do you need to find a breeder in the states? I buy from Europe all the time and no problems. Shipping just takes a few more days.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        WooHOOO! You are, by achievement, inducted into the relatively small cadre of growers who smoked the fruit of their first grow. An especially great honor. It didn't have to be big, or even very good.

It just had to not be dead before you said it was ready.

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol DingusKhan

Spidermite thanks for the kind words man! I’m definitely a bit obsessive with the new hobby. Look forward to trying some good genetics to see what kind of results I can get. One out of the three plants hermied on me. Which sucked of course, but other than that everything turned out fairly nice. Got around 2 oz.
      FunkyButtLovin I guess I don’t HAVE to, but would just prefer it if there’s a good breeder domestically. Who do you go through oversees?
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I use Seedsman and highly recommend them. They have a HUGE selection, good prices and always have freebies & breeder promotions. I picked up 7 strains with a total of 36 feminized auto seeds in my last order for $85.54. That's $2.38 each with guaranteed delivery. I have yet to find another seedbank that will come anywhere close to prices like that. Had I ordered during the last big sale, I would have gotten several more freebies. Bitcoin would get you more as well.

• GreenQueen26
        GreenQueen26 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can vouch for seedsman as well, ordered for the 1st time on black friday. I bought about 10 or so seeds and everything else were freebies got 39 seeds total. Autos, fems. Just started germing 3 seeds and all have popped within 4 days. And I only spent $67

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        I ended up just placing an order with Seedsman. Opted out of the delivery insurance...hopefully it’s not needed.

Well now lets have a harvest party today took my first Black Cherry Punch from NewGuy420 seeds down not a huge harvest but it's saving me now from buying. We will enjoy this plant more than you can imagine. Just short description of the grow. 2 seeds in soil sept. 15th , flowered 65 days. The second plant will be harvested tomorrow. This was my first indoor grow for close to a year but I will continue indoor until it's too hot to do so, then i'm outdoor.
      Hope you all are getting settled in for the bad weather back East heck of a snow/freeze y'all getting were looking at snow in our area possible next week it's all good.
      Questions are welcome

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Boy oh boy that looks familiar....they look good. You are really going to enjoy that. I have learned that this strain takes a long long time to go from cloudy to amber trichomes. Based on other strains I had experience with, these take more than three weeks longer to get where I like them. That’s why I had to cut tops and then wait 10-14 more days. The purple color just draws me in.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        She smells heavenly!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        A little superb bud is far better than a lotta schwag...

1st grow. Unknown genetics flower has been harvested. Golden goat and pink kush are now approaching 9 weeks of flower, these pics are late week 7 early 8
      1. DWC- 5 gal buckets
      5×2×5
      400w MH/HPS
      6in inline fan and 6in exhaust fan
      Inside: golden goat, pink kush and an unknown

2. DWC-5gal buckets
      2×2×5
      will be used for auto flower and vegging

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Great grow strains right up my alley. That golden goat is lovely ohhh to have a clone. Beauties well done!

• GreenQueen26
        GreenQueen26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! did you manifold Pink Kush or did she just grow with all those stems and branches? beautiful plants.

Trainwreck (Canuk Seeds, sativa dominant hybrid, 9 week flower)

we are getting close to the station!
      57 Days from pistils.
      trichomes: more cloudy than clear
      these ladies need to show me some AMBER

I been moving this one around, within the light footprint, and she doesn't like it (starting to foxtail, a little)
      the other girl, from same seed pack, same dates, trained differently, only turned 90 degrees every day, not danced around, is not showing foxtail

only topped this one, once, thats her 'sister' cola , behind (fuzzy) and to the left. not quite soda cans, but bigger than a bic lighter

and, now, I have to go to weird places and smell weird sh!t - just so I can try to describe what I smell

warm (kind of like baking?), musky (not skunk), and then something sweet or sweetish? and then, Im just standing there sniffing buds

my last strains have been mostly pine, pretty easy to describe

Name:	Tw.57 from pistils.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	364724

green thoughts
      Bo_~

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        OOOOOOOOh, LOVELY!!!

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Dam that's a fat sativa!

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        She’s looking very twinkly

The Rev 265g dried.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20191222_014000.jpg Views:	0 Size:	843.0 KB ID:	364740
      Bruce 256g dried and is out of this world good.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20191219_213814.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.88 MB ID:	364741
      Next up, Another BruceB pheno.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20200108_212655.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.73 MB ID:	364742

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Top notch, master grower type shit.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        If you walked around with that, it would look like a turkey leg at the renaissance fair.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin a bit limp in the fist post...lmao

And then there were 2... I cut Medusa down last night. Kinda sad to see her go...She was a big producer considering the start she had..just couldnt stand up anymore..lol Auto Cheese and Northern lightx Big Bud have been harvested and dried, curing in jars now. The last 2 AK's have a little way to go yet..one is starting to get bud heavy but not enough amber. Some pics..and thanks everybody!! couldnt have done it without GWE and the forum.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the structure. These plants seem to thrive on abuse.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Outstanding manifold job there!

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you for the compliments! alltatup, lol, that cola hangar thingy is my wife's clothes drying rack that she's been looking for fer the last month!. ooopsie. And OlderNOTwiser and DingusKhan, iv never tried manifolding yet...structure on these girls is LST only. Medusa grew like that after she came out of her clone coma haha.

You sure do grow some nice plants man. Consistent af

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks Sir. Im gonna give kudos to the AK strain i grew as well. Pretty forgiving and really flexible. Guess i wont know untill i try a completely different photo strain and see how that goes.

I'm so happy for the harvesters, now it's time for another round

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, I'm way past ready to harvest myself though. My jars have been empty for weeks and I have weeks to go :-(

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        It's makin me really impatient! I have piles of little bushes in veg, and I'm waiting until they're right to flip. And THEN it's another 10 weeks... uggghhhhhhhh.....

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X