No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this is new. My AK-47 photo clones are showing purple colors developing on sugar leaves and buds. I didnt have any color like this on the mother plants. Im thinking its either the much cooler temps at night from my last grow(10 degrees cooler- 64 degrees) OR maybe its a result of cloning? I'll be harvesting Medusa before the weekend...she's really struggling trying to hold herself up Trichs are looking good on all three...so i'll harvest in stages.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      its the temps giving you the color dont you just love it when they start to hang down because they are so heavy

YYCannabis I topped and spread and tied down till about a month ago then I released the tie downs and it did that it's really purple color almost black never had that in the first black cherry punch and the other pic came from the same pkg. It's got really bright orange hairs and stayed shorter. Tall one is about 25" other 18" The 2 450vipras are now 20" from the tallest, I took it off it's riser. The shorter one I think I defoliated way to much early on but it was like a cauliflower bunched of leaves in the center so it stayed short? At this point we just want to harvest the gals they are getting last flush/drink today of unsulfurated molasses 1/2 gal ea. Then next weekend i'm going to harvest
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My new reflector FINALLY came in! It took a month to get here between the delays and then the wrong model came so I had to ship it back and then wait again through the holidays but it finally showed up this afternoon. I can finally get the autoflowers out of my tent and get ready to flower the photos after a few more days of TLC and LST to get the canopy evened out again. I was expecting to flip these photos 2-3 weeks ago but the snafu put me behind.

This is what my tent looked like 12/7, the day after I ordered the new reflector. The photos are the bigger plants, autos only a few days old. Side shot, note that not even 2/3 of the tent is even in the pic.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20191207_145057.jpg Views:	4 Size:	4.73 MB ID:	363729
      Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 01-06-2020, 05:10 PM. Reason: ETA Trying to upload other pics but it keeps saying post size exceeded or something. I was pretty much maxing out my computer skills posting pics, not sure how to make them work.

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        that's the tent I need...lol. My wife just wouldn't understand however.
        Nice grow area FBL.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        FunkyButtLovin are you able to separate photo & auto in different sides of tent? Just asking cause I have a mixed grow also of auto/photo. My autos look the same size as yours.

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        JohnEmad That's only half of 4 x 4.
        SoOrbudgal Early in December, I had some spare space around the photo plants under the 400w MH. As they potted up and started to flower, they took up enough space to barely make me decide to give them their half of the tent and add a 400w HPS which was overkill but light spilled over to photos so not too much light wasted. The reflector took forever to get here and I ended up with a ridiculous mess of a tent because they filled it so much I wasn't able to lst anything anymore for a month and everything has been growing straight up. Let me try to post more pics.

SoOrbudgal ... I would bet that this black cherry will be better than your other. I’ve raised quite a few of them and other than stems, the leaf, buds, trichs, even the kief is purple. It’s always quite stunning. As you mentioned, the buds are dense and hard

Click image for larger version  Name:	23850329-16FE-4947-A6AF-534CBE3EFA18.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.94 MB ID:	363738

Comment

Here's what they looked like this morning. Such a clusterfuuuu. It's a mess!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200106_125546.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	4.24 MB
ID:	363742

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          All autos planted same time, shortest one (10") has been flowering longest, tallest one (22") started about 2-3 weeks later,

And this is what it looks like as of now with the autos out and new reflector with 600w MH in. I'm finally going to get to do some more training as I get them ready to flip soon.

Name:	20200106_151649.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	3.65 MB
ID:	363745

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I watch Stephen at Migro all the time. Great youtube channel for testing of all grow related items like lights, etc.

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I've seen a bunch of them and when I saw this, I knew I had to have it.

• billyboy
          billyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Secret Jardin is a great product line. I have 2 Secret Jardin tents and other accessories. Very happy with them. Well made.

Amnesia Trance from AMS, six weeks into flowering, 3-4 weeks to go.

Name:	Amnesia Trance 01-06-20 11.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	669.5 KB
ID:	363783
        2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
        2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
        2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
        2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

From 420 guy. Paul’s Purple Fire
          Click image for larger version  Name:	3AEBF88C-F2CE-4A09-B448-EEB442315601.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.09 MB ID:	363816

Citrus Mistress. Needs help standing up...very top heavy
          Click image for larger version  Name:	81785BDA-E70C-466D-AE8F-F723996FE576.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.22 MB ID:	363817

Comment

Outstanding set of buckets
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Found a little suprise growing on a fan leaf. Seen it in pics but never in person. Kinda cool. And some bud shots at day 19 since pistols first appeared.

Comment

• Woodsman67
                Woodsman67 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's beautiful and crazy. Keep us posted on this, I haven't had any do that indoors

• SirSmksAlot
                SirSmksAlot commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Woodsman67 I just took a closer look at more of the top fan leaves and I found 3 more that are doing the same thing. You have any idea what causes this to happen?

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                Genetic mutation, shit gets cross wired sometimes and more likely to happen with inbreeding is my guess. As far as I know, this is not something that can be traced back to any specific landrace or anything and it just pops up from time to time.

Random bag seeds day 30 or so of flower. 6x 1200 watt equivalentLEDs, soil, FF trio.
              Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking good amigo!

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool, psychadelic pics!!!!

Week 2 you know what

Name:	wk2 fl.JPG
Views:	442
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	364051
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                Little monsters! Some of those leaves look huge too. Keep it up!

• Spidermite
                Spidermite commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow alltatup those are some impressive girls. Have you backed off on the defoliating?

These are 5 top colas from 5 main branches of a 10 branch plant called Paul’s Purple Fire. The aroma from the freshly cut tops is like that of fully cured buds. The buds themselves are very dense and hard. I’ve never smelled anything this beautiful or intense.

these may represent my best grow ever...

Name:	03638DC4-113B-4CB3-8448-0AF68359D464.jpeg
Views:	519
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	364116Click image for larger version

Name:	4C3AD2EE-FA55-420B-8D33-52126D51C23E.jpeg
Views:	505
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	364117Click image for larger version

Name:	F5D065E5-5DC9-4F4D-9E71-2A6672BE6ABF.jpeg
Views:	509
Size:	4.03 MB
ID:	364118

Comment

• DingusKhan
                DingusKhan commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn dood. I wish I could just buy from you. I would so forget the whole dispensary thing.

• Greenlivin
                Greenlivin commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s insane you got that much off one plant. How tall did they get? Also, where can I find seeds of this Purple Fire strain? 🔥

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually, this is less than half as I have everything below the top colas and out of 10 tops, I only removed these 5. This is not a sign of great expertise, trust me...it was a lucky pick. My lights and super soil may be the real winners...with super soil, I can’t screw up feeding and the lights got some power
                Last edited by Farmall; 01-09-2020, 08:08 PM.

Maybe GWE community should do an informal “Bud of the month” contest. Not sure who would be the judges, but that kola would certainly be a big (pun intended) favorite to win my vote.
              There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
              1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
              2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
              3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks YY, the largest one individually is 156g I suspect it will come in dry around 65g maybe a bit more...Over 2 oz in a bud? I also have not yet cut the other 5 colas or the buds below them. This plant should bring in over 1400g wet or about a pound dried...Despite the near 50% amber on these buds, I’m giving the others the extra time to continue to degrade... yikes, not a nice sounding word

I’ve tried fishing for the big one’ for 50 years....it’s about time a big one showed up somewhere 😄

my self esteem will never rise if I keep looking at your results

Comment

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah Confucius say....” a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step” or Tommy Chong say.... “” just dig a hole and plant it ,man! Dave’s not here””

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Confucius say: "One who stands on toilet is high on pot"

Welcome to the forum locetofe

• DingusKhan
                DingusKhan commented
                Editing a comment
                Aw man, if that's really how you feel, you're looking at it all wrong.

Everyone here posting pics of BIG FAT COLAS started out as a big fat, overwatering-noob, just like you. I sure did. Even Farmall started out killing a few plants, but learned and took his grow to the next level.

And now, BOOM! That's a FAT fistful of bud, bruh!

Read his posts on how he did it from the beginning, and then read Mr.furley and some others, and try some of the same things. You'll get better fast.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X