No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My blueberry thought was fastbuds original northern lights if so it didn't auto we'll see she's budding too in everyday at 7.

Comment

Harvested the plant at the front of this picture 9 days ago. It’s the first plant I’ve ever harvested. It is also the same plant that had bad nute issues a few weeks into flowering. It’s all dry now and has been in a jar for a couple of days with a 62rh Boveda pack and a hydrometer. Staying nicely around 63/64rh. Dry weight of 31.5g..I’m very happy with that, considering I though this plant wasn’t going to make it!
      Thinking the one behind it in the picture should yield a fair bit more? I’m going to harvest that one in a couple of weeks.
      Attached Files

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice!! Your 1st plant sure kicked mine's butt! You'll like that GSC. I have one too. 3wks into flower.

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!

• Itsasecret
        Itsasecret commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone. Sorry it’s taken me a while to reply. Been a bit busy lately.

2 weeks into this grow. GG#4 and Wedding cake. Transplanted into 7 gal pots. They may end up in my 2x4 tent topping may be a good option. So far so good.

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Are they autos? I love how well my gg photo did. Curious as to autos. Be safe on the roads too

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        they are photos Retodd. I am back to photos and liking the change. Have a few autos and photos going.

the inside girls are fattening up nicly I wish I knew where they were in the grow by there looks it could be 4 or 5 weeks In the pics are 3 blueberry,2 c99s 1 white widow and big bud,1 white Siberian and 1 of something else that I cant remember lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

these are all of the autos outside 4 zkittles, 2 ww/bb and one super Mazar who wants to say what the final weight will be ,heres a hint the total weight was a little disappointing for 7 seven plants, I figured around 2 ounces total but was surprised with the total. I think the cold nights in June really stunted them some of them had some bud rot so I chopped them
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't be disappointed OJ you got lots going on. I consider my outdoor weeds just that during summer. Water, checkup on em, move on to other chores or fun things. Oh and i'm guessing 3.8oz oldjarhead100

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very close math says 3.6 , I see all the pictures of huge autos ,in the years Ive been growing I haven't gotten more than 2 to 3 ounces per plant but 3.6 ounces for 7 plants is a bit disappointing to me, I check and tend the outside stuff almost daily the photos are doing great the only problem I have with them is I have 3 extra

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I am trying my 1st auto outside but in a greenhouse OJH. She is about 30 inches tall and has had little training and is in flower now so we shall see.
          ya I would be disappointed at that yield but then I have no mark to base an outside grow on. especially with cold and rainy springs.

(Fat Banana) cannabutter 😋

Comment

On the left is my White Widow Photo- freshly trimmed and flipped into flower today. My goal is to get at least two ounces. 🤞🏼

Another Alaskan Purple auto in week 5 on the right starting to flower.

The seedlings are an OG Kush auto, Bubble Gum auto, and the youngest is a seed I got from my last Alaskan Purple auto.

Its going to be a packed tent!
          Current Grow:
          • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
          • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
          • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
          ​​​​Nutrients
          • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
          • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
          • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
          • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
          • Black Strap Molasses
          • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
          • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Here's my tent today - day 68 for purple kush - and the next 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0804.JPG
Views:	418
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	425272Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0803.JPG
Views:	473
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	425273
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Does this count? Just made a new batch of cannabutter from gg#4 again.
            Attached Files

Comment

Backyard trees and a jack47 XL auto starting to look good.
              Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

These are my Jedi OG in DWC under my DIY Quantum Board fixture at day 37 of 12/12. I’m currently running the lights at 360 total watts in my 3x3 tent, 40 watts sq/foot. I’m running 8 QB-132 boards at 45 watts each and just under 1400mA.
                Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

my second grow...first was in soil, this time thought I'd try coco...Amnesia CBD Auto from Dinafem...also my first real attempt at LST so only grew a single plant this time around so I'd have plenty of room in my baby tent (2 x 2) to play with. I didn't top her as I had a feeling I had stunted her some by overwatering. anyways, definitely a great learning experience and I was surprised just how big a difference it was with the coco! ended up with about 2.5 oz dried and jarred and now I just gotta hang on another couple of weeks for the taste test. sigh.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great first harvest duckman well done.

• Greenlivin
                    Greenlivin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice!! Love the trichome pic. I’m always playing around with my 2x2. Initially, I only ran 1-2 plants in it. More recently I got a little excited and did a photo then 4 autos. Most at different stages. Hoping I time it all good bc it’s going to get tight in there!

• GardenLady
                    GardenLady commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow. That’s awesome. Love the trichrome pix..

congrats duckman. looked like a chunky girl.
                  Enjoy!

Comment

• duckman
                    duckman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks, JohnEmad. she did chunk up quite a bit in the last couple of weeks I am happy to say! the waiting is the hardest part (apologies to Tom Petty)

Day 125 from seed for these beauties and they are going to be a huge haul...I'd very much like to thank everyone at GWE and here on the forum, y'all have been most helpful...and a shout out to the people at ViparSpectra for building these new ProSeries QB's which are crushing it

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    very nice

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    From my experience once you get the lights tuned into the plants grow habits it really makes a difference. I really like to do the fade and no feed like you are doing i think? I cut off all nutes except for water and molasses last 2wks and then i allow it to really eat from itself take all or most of the green out. Kinda depends on strain though some don't yellow as much or drop there leaf. I really like my vipars but mine are still old school and rocking away

• Ichibaniles81
                    Ichibaniles81 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow. Solid. Well played!👌

This is a mystery auto flower seed to harvest 75days. May of gone a little longer but down to 1/2 quart of homegrown and needed the smoke so that's that. She is solid and super sticky not alot of frost. Most importaint to us is she had about 15%amber trichs. We like abit more but i'm pleased with the results and not having to pay for the smoke. I've got 2 more to harvest but those are known strains but not ready yet maybe another wk or so for both.

My outdoor gals are nothing to brag about still looking shitty with the reveg. I'm keeping up with the indoor do to that outdoor mess. I've got some photos waiting for the bloom tent after the autos so running 12/12 within a month. We have warmer weather here now lets hope outdoor folks in the PNW get a decent harvest this year??
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I start to worry when I crack my last jar as well lol I think your outside girls don't look that bad haha I just realized the pictures are inside

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X